9.2 Double Lego Builds

Darkglare Boon/Agony Gaze - Venthyr

Blazing Slaughter/Burning Wound - Night Fae

Any other suggestions?

The Necrolord and Kyrian leggos don’t really synergize with anything. I feel like these will need to be redesigned to have the vaguest hope of being competitive in 9.2.

I feel like even night fae will lag behind that AG/DGB combo.

Spirit of Darkness + Demonic Oath possibly if it interacts like that
Blind Faith + Defilement technically

I think DGB/AG will dominate, given the RNG of it that is. here’s hoping they dont nerf Sinful Brand into the dirt

Also another good Lego Combo is Agony Gaze/Collective Anguish

Does the fel dev also extend the duration as well? I mean we probably won’t know that for certain until it goes on the ptr, but that would be interesting as well instead of relying on RNG

Yes it does suprisingly; try it in Torghast

Yes it does and Fel dev is affected by haste increasing its tick iirc. So in theory it does better at extending sinful brands duration then eye beam.

I’ve thought about it some more, and Blind Faith might be big when paired with demonic appetite, you would feasibly be getting a bunch of extra soul fragments during the 20 second duration.

If not on ST, at least during M+ when you can chaos nova a huge pack for a bunch of fragments. It didnt seem to imply there was a cap on it.

Have no clue what would be an effective pair, though

It’s easier for vengeance because vengeance interacts with soul fragments way more.

I’m going Raz/DGB for veng and BW/DGB for Havoc. But that’s primarily since I want to stay Kyrian and DGB is pretty good for both specs

You can’t go with those legendaries combos as the restriction for two legendaries is one has to be your covenant legendary.

1 Like

Yeah the restriction is Covenant + One

I’m guessing it was easier to balance that way.

think with the set bonuses we are going to see the return of Chaos Theory - meaning the only logical choice is:

Chaos Theory + Demonic Oath (Necrolord)

now now, before you bring the pitchforks - Necrolord is already performing within margin of Night Fae. More specifically though, the necrolord legendary extending the soul by 8 seconds is actually nanners when combined with the conduit… at 252 the conduit increases the duration by 9 seconds.

Base duration of the 20% damage boost is 15s, so right off the bat… getting a demon soul will last for 32 seconds - possibly up to 34 or 35 depending on how they scale conduits next patch.

The demon spawns usually 1.5 PPM, so reasonably you’ll have an empowered soul uptime in the 60-70%+ range and it affects all damage… so we’ll be pumping big blade dances and big chaos strikes with Plague Deviser Marileth. The time of necrolord has come!

Issue is you are relying too much on RNG.

CT is only a 30% chance and then add in the rng of the necrolord abiltity.

The thing with NF and Venth is you can use the ability when you want to so you can plan your burst.

Also if something is “performing with in margin” of something else based on what exactly? I’m assuming a sim of some sort. Just feel the entire DH community takes sims to be too ironclad.