Changes to Purchasable Game Time Options

That’s a very narrow minded worldview.

3 Likes

“actual money” as in money that came into my bank account, instead of into my hands, money that was taxed and tracked instead of under the table.

Also i still have my checking account, but my debit and everyone i know’s debit is also a credit card.

So you prefer losing money and subscribers then. Not sure why you guys like to shoot your own feet so much

6 Likes

Blizzard “Change for the sake of change” Entertainment

1 Like

Afaik, most south american countries don’t have such an option, In my case I never heard of such a product until a few years ago and they are not like US prepaids where I can just go to some store and buy them. I can only get a prepaid credit card with a bank account.

All your shilling just goes to show your privileged position. Some of us can’t get a 30 recurring sub for whatever reason and they are the ones affected by this change.

2 Likes

The pricing for the purchase of both WoW subscriptions and WoW Tokens will remain unaffected. The WoW Token process/redemption system is also unaffected. Details and options for these items can be found here:

This change is specifically in regards to game time which can be found here: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-game-time

its not for players its for the bots they wont do anything about

2 Likes

Are you a bot? Cause you keep on saying the same thing over and over, which people know by now. They are still unhappy and allowed to voice concerns. You are annoying.

15 Likes

“your privileged position”

I made it by under a single mother who was on welfare for her whole life
I wouldn’t call that “privileged”

But WHY is this change happening? Changing this seems to be for no reason other than a greedy one.

3 Likes

Oh we know, still hate it tho

3 Likes

It’s patently obvious why this change was made - it’s to swipe an extra $15 from players who would otherwise get bored and leave before even 30 days was up. This has exactly ZERO positive customer affect, it’s entirely greed based to help pay off that $200 million you gave away while firing the hard working employees who keep this show running, even in the sorry state it’s in right now.

Instead of trying to rip off your player base, how about you actually provide a product that people will enjoy playing for two months. Just a thought.

8 Likes

Christ Blizzard… you can EASILY afford to do better and show more respect to your customers and their time. Stop jerking us around and DO BETTER.

Duplicate message

1 Like

Well this is a stupid change.

2 Likes

Well I just told you that my newest debit card doesn’t have any credit association and I can’t use it without a pin. So there you go - one person who doesn’t have that option. Also “everyone I know” is just confirmation bias.

Also, some banks may restrict access to use as a credit card. I don’t use my debit card enough to worry about it’s lack of a credit function, but I know that I’m not everyone.

2 Likes

Christ Blizzard, you can EASILY afford to do better and show more respect to your customers and their time. Stop jerking us around and DO BETTER

The pricing for the purchase of both WoW subscriptions and WoW Tokens are not impacted here. Details and both of these options can be found here:

This change is specifically in regards to game time which is a separate item and can be found here: https://us.shop.battle.net/en-us/product/world-of-warcraft-game-time

1 Like

If you don’t have $30 for a video game then its time you check your priorities.

We. Know. This.

There isn’t confusion. You just don’t like what players are saying.

15 Likes

Unless the service you’re using to process transactions is changing their charging schema, all it is are ones and zeros.
There is NO difference between a 30 day game time option for your account or a gift, than a sub, other than the fact that a sub would involve cancelling.
Plus if you’re gifting time to another person with the new setup, where does your card info stay?
That’s right, THEIR account.

This is a bad move, period.

2 Likes