[UPDATED NOVEMBER 1] 9.1.5 Content Update Notes

Yayyyyyyyyy.

Thanks for the update!

Yay!
:dancer:

No help for MM hunters and trick shots still capped. Y’all really don’t know what you’re doing with class changes do you?

9 Likes

I don’t think you know what ‘content’ actually means if you think this is a content patch.

53 Likes

There’s no kick emote. The lick emote is what’s getting removed.

1 Like

Sorry my good belf DH, but color me unimpressed.

Now, you post some lottery numbers today that hit next week, then we’re talking.

/moo :cow:

This should mean 9.2 will drop near the end of February. Probably the 22nd or so. In the quote below, I don’t mention QoL patches, but the same reasoning can be used for those as full content patches. As I say at the end of the quote, it’s not concrete and can change at any time for a myriad of reasons.

Clearly 5, 17, 33, 56, 63, 7*

2 Likes

Previous updates that added new races or significant customization changes were accompanied by character services sales.

While that’s not announced here so far as I can see, if anyone’s planning on race or faction changes, you may wish to wait 'til Nov 2 to see if a sale accompanies the 9.1.5 release. It’s not far off to wait.

1 Like

Thank you for the exhaustive list of changes to shaman. This will help us where we are lacking.

4 Likes

Thanks!

BRB, gotta run out to 7-Eleven for some lotto tics!

/moo :cow:

1 Like

Was hoping for some sort of actual balance changes. Pve is bad enough. But pvp is flat out terrible in balance. All this time for changes that should have been made before shadowlands even launched.

5 Likes

Please add all of the artifact appearances to timewalking mage tower

:grinning:

10 Likes
  • Reaching 80 Renown no longer requires completing the Shadowlands Covenant Campaign.
  • Unlocking your third Soulbind on any character allows alternate characters joining that same Covenant to start a quest that will immediately unlock their second and third Soulbind.

Neither of these sounds like a true covenant campaign skip. There are rewards, like covenant armor, tied to specific campaign steps. Are those restrictions still in effect?

3 Likes

Lovely near my birthday…but still not really excited for this patch tho.

2 Likes

The Honor cost to upgrade Unrated gear reduced by around 25%, and the Conquest cost to upgrade Rated gear has been adjusted to spread across the new ranks

What does this even mean. There is no conquest cost to upgrade anything, and what “unrated” gear are you talking about? Disheartening to see that this is so out of touch with pvp.

Assuming that you mean the conquest gear… 25% reduction might seem like enough, but it costs an INSANE amount of honor to upgrade from rival to duelist pieces. Something like 80k iirc. Hopefully this is thought through because doing that honor grind on multiple characters is truly brutal. Give us something lucrative like 10k honor from the great vault if we don’t want a piece of gear. That way we can still be progressing instead of picking the useless tokens for the third week in a row when all three options are bad.

6 Likes

Really nervous that Legion TW is going to coincide with Endwalker release…

… EW will win for me, but it will be extremely frustrating…

4 Likes

I think the funniest thing here is the 20% buff to that awful Kyrian vehicle combat stuff. Now if only driving vehicles in WoW wasn’t so janky and awkward…

2 Likes

Great that Companion App will now support WoD garrison, but could you maybe make it a little bit faster? Needing 5-10 seconds per Shadowlands adventure to complete is a bit lengthy and makes the app not worth using versus logging in and just heading to the table. Maybe a Complete All Missions button or something? Especially relevant for WoD since there is no hp, vitality(for troops), bonus loot, etc…

Hilarious if Blizzard thinks timed old expansion dungeons will keep people away from Endwalker.

7 Likes