9/12m xp war

Current gladiator 3.2 k io 9/12m xp war lf long term spot. Played uh dk at the start and ended up giving up raiding on him due to getting bored of class. Achieved top 3 US parses on dk(this tier) and warrior was top parse back in uldir.

My times are mon-fri 5pm-3am CT rank#11440

Hello Rankgodx,

Predominant 5/12M is rebuilding and currently progressing on soccer boss. We are looking for dedicated raiders to push Mythic content and have a solid roster before Shadowlands. We are looking for 3 strong DPS. Add me on real ID and let’s talk my BNET is Tinyturd#11434

Feel free to check our forum post: <Predominant> 10/12M. Recruiting 2-3 RDPS - #44 by Gimpshot-zuljin

And our website predominantguild(.)org for more information. Looking forward in hearing from you!

Respectfully,

Gooeymilk (GM of Predominant)

online : )

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 179), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hi Rankgodx!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg is looking for more mythic-ready DPS for our raid team! Currently 7/12 M (AOTC). We raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10 PST, and our optional heroic/alt raid is Mon 7-10PST.

We also have a great m+ community so you’d have no problem finding people to run keys with. :slight_smile: Safe Word is more than a raiding guild in that we work hard to organize social events like virtual brunch, herb & herb nights (guild restock + hangout time!) and achievement runs.

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://tinyurl.com/ybkcsk9s

My contact info is: Esaora#3578, bnet Lyra#11630. I’ll add you on bnet. Hope to chat with you soon and I wish you luck in finding a new guild!

Did you find a home yet? (Sieara#6473 disc)

still looking :slight_smile:

Hey there Rankgodx,

{ Reprieve } 5/12M on Thrall [Horde] is looking to rebuild our mythic roster. As with most guilds near the end of an expansion, we have lost members due to burnout and other personal reasons. We are looking to reform our mythic roster and continue progressing in Nyalotha with semi-hardcore progression 2 nights a week. Our current goal is CE before the Shadowlands.

We are currently raiding Tues/Weds night at 12am (midnight) to 3am EST. (9pm-12am PST). If this time slot works for you, please let me know.

Discord : Nephlim#6908 (Preferred)
Bnet : Nephlim#1798

Formerly known as One Fifty One, Sin of Tichondrius is a community-centric hardcore guild with a commitment to personal growth and excellence. Our goal is to push Cutting Edge this tier as we did before our hiatus and continue that into Shadowlands. We are currently 11/12M.

Raid times:
Tuesday / Wednesday (6:30-10:00pm PST / 9:30PM-1:00AM EST) Weekly.
Invites are out half an hour early. We are pulling the first boss by 6:30.

If interested, contact:
Ferocity#11842 - GM
Owl#12810 - Recruitment Officer

Raid/Progression Structure:
For raiding we have steep expectations with regards to participation and attendance. If you plan on raiding with us you should expect to have near perfect attendance and be willing to shift around other plans to prioritize raiding. During raid you will also be expected to provide complete concentration for the full duration the raid. With that said our raid structure also includes having a ten minute break in the middle of the raid to allow the team a chance to re-energize.

Top candidates will also possess the following characteristics:

• Maturity in the face of frustration.
  • Commitment to personal growth and success.
  • Willingness to accept constructive criticism to increase performance.
  • Ability to work as a team player and serve the greater cause of the guild.
  • Outgoing personality and desire to become a part of a gaming community. Most of our members spend their time together on discord even when we aren’t raiding.

Guild History:

Sin is a guild formed in 2014 built on deep friendship bonds and a fiercely competitive spirit. What makes us different from the competition is our attention to detail in all aspects of the game. We believe that we embody the work hard play harder philosophy better than anyone. Over the years we have hosted a number of guild events in addition to our Cutting Edge raiding style. Events such as: guild poker night, guild drinking night and guild achievement run night. We have even had other major guild events such as a server-wide scavenger hunt with a 1 million gold grand prize. For that reason we believe that community is a main component of who we are and what sets us apart. We aren’t simply the guild that logs on for raid and nobody sees each other until the next raid. Our recent guild reunion in Miami speaks to that.

If you’ve made it this far and like what you hear I’d say to give us a try. If you simply want to play with some of the best, have a few beers and slay some dragons I promise we won’t disappoint.

We’re a new guild so we kinda need the extra time to play catch up and recently added a third day. I think this was our 3rd week of Mythic raiding (we did H EP and H Nya the first week we had people after setting the roster in a week) and are 6/12M.

Schedule is T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

We do optional M Jaina runs for people who need mounts (in or outside the guild) on Saturdays on my recruiting discord.

online and still looking for that perf fit