9/12m 480ilvl Balance Druid Mal’Ganis LFG

Remove this thread mods

Oh heyyy Yogrigr,

How perfect - I’m recruiting for a guild on Mal’Ganis and looking to add one more ranged DPS

Denovo is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild (Reignited) disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha

Our first official raid as Denovo was Friday August 14 Where we went 9/12M

Mythic Raid Schedule
Friday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST
Saturday: 7:30PM CST - 11:00PM CST

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - forms.gle/QUfFrppGBfDmmn7q7

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Weekly Heroic Alt Runs
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? forms.gle/QUfFrppGBfDmmn7q7

Hi Yogrigr

We’re a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for players with some prior mythic experience who want to step into a well-organized raid environment as we prepare for the upcoming expansion.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have a guide posted for Hungering Destroyer in Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey there.

If you’re interested in weekends, Split is a newly formed guild on Mal’Ganis, with 12/12m leadership and CE experience dating back to Cata. Our goal is CE every tier in SL and beyond. We’re taking a slow and methodical approach to recruiting to ensure the best possible applicants. Being on Mal’Ganis, there’s no harm in reaching out.

Raid times: Fri-Sat 10:00PM - 1:00AM EST

If interested, let’s set something up discord: Elms#2120

Hey bro HMU on discord RealPicsOnly#4722

Hey! I’d love to chat with you and see if you are a good fit with us. Our newly formed guild is currently 7/12M, with a 10/12M raid leader (that’s me!). We are on Zul’jin-H. We raid Tue/Wed from 8pm EST until 11pm EST. We are considering adding a third day to help make sure we push to get CE this tier!

If you’d be interested in chatting, hit me up on B.net (Krystalline#1901) or Discord (Krystalline#8213). Good luck in your search!

Hey bro perfect opportunity for you. Add me RealPicsOnly#4722 <discord

Morning Yogrigr, Sauce, 12/12M, is looking for more players for reclears and Shadowlands. We raid Tues/Weds/Thurs 8:30pm to 11pm EST. Add me on Bnet: Uza#1286