9/12 M warlock lfg

Hi, currently 9/12 mythic, with 20% wipe on illg, looking for a 2 day raiding guild, T/Th preffer. Can multi class and heal well too. My current guild is getting a little too simp’y and toxxic for me
Prefer if u just ad me on discord to talk, Jitwan#3064

wow! im like full exped’s

Hello Jit,

We are a new guild 2 weeks old, leaders are 10/12M with CE experience, core is amazing just need a few more strong DPS. Had a 2% shad wipe last night with 5 Pugs being the lowest dps.

H] Zul’jin < Forgotten Winter > Tues / Wed /Thur 8:00PM - 10:00pm Est

Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join and rebuild our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 10 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and know everyone that is in our guild. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to rebuild as fast as we can and get everyone their AoTC and Mythic Kills, most of us have our AoTC achievement and Mythic kills. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild, that also pushes Mythic + and PVP as well.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday ( 12/12 H , ) (3/12M)
We accomplished this in 4 hours of raid on the first week (Guild created 2 weeks ago) [June 1st]

-8:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for:
  • DPS Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Monk, Dk
  • DPS Ranged: Warlock, Mage
  • Healer: Priest, Monk, Druid
  • All DPS and healers are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character

If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag

-Jimlar#1706

Discord

-Jimlar#4890

We look forward to talking

We’re 3 day but I’ll still post anyways lol. We’re a new guild so we kinda need the extra time to play catch up. I think this was our 3rd week of Mythic raiding (we did H EP and H Nya the first week we had people after setting the roster in a week).

Schedule is T/W/Th 8pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

We do optional M Jaina runs for people who need mounts (in or outside the guild) on Saturdays on my recruiting discord.

2_? day guilds?

yawn on Thrall is currently recruiting all exceptional players that want to join a guild that is bursting onto the scene very quickly.

We’re 6/12M in one month (first raid was first week of last month, and will kill Vex tonight as well.
We’re a group of good friends that have raided all over the place that are just getting back into Cutting Edge progression. We have a solid core roster that has raided at a high level for many years, including a raid leader that has raided in the top US guilds (Wildcard Gaming, Easy, Club Camel, Reload) for many years. We’re currently looking for exceptional talent to keep the guild competitive and push us to the next level. We’ve killed at least one boss per week on a 6 hour schedule and have logs to demonstrate excellent reclears, listed below.

We raid Wednesday/Friday from 9pm to 12am EST with an optional Heroic raid on Tuesday.

If you’re interested, please fill out the google form below (remove the space after https://) or contact our recruiter at the following bnet/discord.

Recruitment Contacts: BrianWoW#1275 (bnet) cynth#2312 (disc)
Application: https:// forms.gle/NQ5ECBBm4YL8uY6h6
Our Logs: www .warcraftlogs.com/guild/reports-list/538828/

Crippled Fight Club on Illidan is 10/12M, looking for one more ranged. I think you could fit that bill. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 central to 11:30 central. We are a casual mythic guild, in that we try to maintain a relaxed and fun atmosphere. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, hit me up.

Hey there Jitwanna,

I think you might be a good fit for our Mythic Raid Team, we are a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild and raid 2 days a week.

Detoxed - Thrall-US - Horde

• Raid Times/Days: Tuesday 8 -11pm EST & Thursday 8 -11pm EST

• Current Progress: 10/12M Ny’alotha

Your discord username didn’t work for some reason on my end, but please feel free to reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. :slight_smile:

• Discord: Velile#4781

• Battlenet: Volatile#11573

Hey there! Perhaps we can interest you in coming along for reclears and beyond into Shadowlands. While we raid T/W right now, there’s a good chance we move to T/R for SL.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 12/12 M (US 179), 8/8 M AEP (US 157), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:

https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hey Jitwanna,

My guild CriticalMass is currently progressing on phase 3 of mythic Carapace. We are currently looking for both another warlock with a higher priority on a resto shaman or holy priest. Not sure what healer you play but any of those three roles would be useful for us on our final push to CE. We are currently locked out until we clear N’Zoth but we will certainly be doing reclears/achievements after.

The guild itself aims to have a relaxed vibe with an emphasis on minimizing toxicity and recruiting like minded players who enjoy raiding together and get along. Our raid times are from 8pm - 11pm CST and we are Horde side on the Illidan server. I’ve sent you a btag request (Lightrath#1712) so if this sounds interesting to you, please get in touch.

whats ur btag or discord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wLJ01LgaIc

App linked in the description of the video!