9/12 M LF Raiding Guild

Looking for a well-established alliance guild that has exp pushing CE or plans to push CE for the first time and have AOTC the first week heroic drops.

I will be focusing on these classes come shadowlands:

• Warlock
  • Spriest
  • Rogue

My attitude: Laid Back/Chill/Fun

My Life outside of wow: Dogs/Wife/Yard Work/ Renovating my home

Why should you choose me? I am always on time almost 100% raid attendance. Great attitude love progression and making new friends. Also, I will send a lot of dog pics.

Please drop your Guild spam and contact info here and I will contact you.

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild where AOTC will be guaranteed, and Cutting Edge is the goal. With that in mind, each tier of raid will start with Heroic progression so that we can get into Mythic as soon as possible. Raid spots are guaranteed to those that:

1. Perform - This means you are actively gearing up by doing Mythic+ or PVP or something that will get you gear outside of raid. This also means that you can follow directions and boss strategies to avoid harmful mechanics. You need to also be able to do your role within acceptable limits.
  2. Be Prepared - Make sure you have potions, flasks, food, etc ready for raid. We will provide as much of this as we can, but there may be some times where we won’t. Also come into a raid with some knowledge of each boss fight. The more knowledge you have about mechanics, the less likely you will be to embarrass yourself.
  3. Have fun - This is a game. Don’t get burned out if we wipe, or if you feel like you have to do your Mythic+ for the week. We want you to want to come to raid.

With that being said raids are Tuesday and Thursday 8-11PM server time (EST). By choosing to raid you are committing to showing up to each of these raids every week. We understand life happens and there are days you just can’t make. If that’s the case let one of the officers know so that we can get your spot filled ahead of time.

If this interests you, or if you just like the name enough, feel free to contact myself or one of the other officers.

And may the Schwartz be with you!

In Game - Bearysneaky
Battle.net - Xanavar#1453
Discord - Xanavar#2469

Hey! Our guild 10/12 mythic are recruiting for our CE shadowlands team. We raid on tues and thurs 730-1030 est. we are all pretty laid back and have fun playing while also taking progression seriously. My btag is Sk8erSpanky#1404 and discord is Mytheo#7571.

Hi there~!

Please reach out if interested!

Guild & Server: ILLICIT- Proudmoore-US:Alliance:
Raid Times/Days: <Team Apollo> [CE Team] Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday; 6 pm to 9 pm PDT (will go down to a 2-day raid sched as needed)
<Team Hades> [Casual Mythic progression] Tues/Thurs 6-9PM PST
<Team Venom> [AOTC Only] Tues/Sunday 6-8:30PM PST
Current Progression: Both our Mythic Progression Teams went 9/12M & 12/12H AOTC Ny’alotha, before going on hiatus due to rosters.
Recruitment Contacts: (BTag) QuickESQ#1651, (Discord) Quick0321#0594 ; (BTag) RyRy#11575 (Discord) Ryme#1962 ; (BTag) Mook#11893, *(Discord) *Mookaladouche#6580
Requirements: For DPS: Please have logs that display your ability to play your class at a CE level. For Healers: we require that Healers have either a DPS offspec or a DPS character that can pull approriate numbers if we need to reduce healer number per fight. We expect maturity, respect, and common sense approach to raid, raid comp, attendance.
Needs: <Team Apollo> All capable DPS
1 Healer (Prefer H.Pal) - No Priest
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.
<Team Hades> qualified DPS
<Team Venom> Looking for Tanks, and a Raid Leader to take over.