9/12 M LF Raiding Guild

Looking for a well-established alliance guild that has exp pushing CE or plans to push CE for the first time and have AOTC the first week heroic drops.

I will be focusing on these classes come shadowlands:

• Warlock
  • Spriest
  • Rogue

My attitude: Laid Back/Chill/Fun

My Life outside of wow: Dogs/Wife/Yard Work/ Renovating my home

Why should you choose me? I am always on time almost 100% raid attendance. Great attitude love progression and making new friends. Also, I will send a lot of dog pics, I have 4!

Please drop your Guild spam and contact info here and I will contact you.

add me airbourne88#1885

About us: Hard Like Heroic (Mal’Ganis - Horde) is a new guild with CE Leadership looking for skilled and talented players to raid Mythic in Shadowlands! Our core of 14 have all gotten CE before and looking to kill mythic bosses in a chill and fun way.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:15 - 11:30 PM CST

Our Goal: Our goal is to have a good time, raid Mythic, and hopefully get CE by the end of the tier. We feel confident that we will get CE but it’s not the end of the world if we don’t. We don’t want raiding to feel like a job.

Recruiting needs:
-Brewmaster Monk
-Heals (Holy/Disc Priest)
-DPS

• Mage
  • Hunter
  • Warlock

Contact info:
Bnet: Boomshizzle#1750

Hey, love your attitude, we are currently building our core mythic team and we have a pretty high standard in the requirement section but without even looking a your logs I can tell you’re the type of person we want in our raid team. So far our team is either cutting edge players or people who have gotten close to it (9/12 minimum) let me know if our copy pasta interests you

Hope to hear from you, or just send me doggo pictures

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 11/12M LF DPS for Shadowlands!

Our guild is built on a community of hungry players who want to push CE every tier while having a fun time as a team. The officer staff takes pride in our light & fun atmosphere; we are a group of chill & fun individuals, but still focus on progression as our number 1 priority.

BFA progression:
11/12 M Nyalotha

DPS Preferred
Death Knight
All ranged

*Any STRONG candidates may apply regardless of class. You MUST provide logs to us via our app for any consideration!

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. On farm bosses we like to have fun, but when time comes for progression, we clear comms and focus up. We absolutely do not tolerate any racism/sexism/homophobia/etc in our community and will result in an immediate kick. If you play for parses, bring others down, and/or are elitest, this is not the guild for you. Our goal is to build a fun community with lasting friendships, so we are planning on doing guild events such as 1v1 tournaments, transmog contests, m+ competitions, and more!

Main raid: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)
Temporary 3rd Night: TBD*
During initial prog/end prog we will be adding a temporary 3rd day to the raid schedule to help clear AOTC/CE quickly!

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you!

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968
Nyrro#11352

Hello!,

My name is Quick and I am a Officer for < Illicit > an Alliance Social-Raiding Guild on Proudmoore. We are def interested in the prospect of you playing with us in Shadowlands. We are in the process of recruiting for our three raid teams, but primarily focusing on our Cutting Edge, and Casual Mythic Teams. please see below for what we are looking for specifically, and reach out if interested. I really look forward to hearing back from you:

Team Needs:

Team Taco:
Casual Mythic Progression (I.E. will progress through Heroic Raid, then hit Mythic and progress as possible)
Tue/Thurs: 6:00PM - 9:00PM Server time (PST)

Recruiting:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers (Non-priest)
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Also, there maybe spots available for leadership on this team if you are interested in assisting the running of it.

Team Tenacity:
Cutting Edge Progression Team
Tues/Weds/Thurs 6:00PM - 9:00 PM Server Time (PST)

Recruitment Needs:
All capable DPS
2-3 Healers
HIGHLY interested in hybrid/switch hitter players to help group comp.

Please Note: we are NOT looking for Tanks at this time. However, these things do change, and we are very interested in versatile players who are ok swapping in and out of roles as needed for group comp.

If interested please reach out too:
Ryme - Illicit GM (bnet: Ryry#11575)
Kazeth - RL for Tenacity (bnet: Kazeth#11225)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: QuickESQ#1651)

Summary if you dont want to click: 6:30-9:30PM PST Fri/Sat, 1 spot open for Mythic team, Mythic team position will be based on performance/attendance as we recruit more. Chill, semi serious group.

I think we could be a possible fit for you.
Check our website guildsofwow .com/no turningback or add me on bnet Ash#11430

We are a small guild on Sargeras that has an active community both in game and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night 6 hour a week raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a soild core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a comepetive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

Raid Schedule: (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Requirements:

• Mythic+ requirment TBA

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which inculdes pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research on each fight for your specific role/class is required.

Hey there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

Vayder,

We are a CE guild and would be interested in speaking with you. We would be interested in Spriest or Warlock (Would want you to be comfortable with Destro and Aff). Below is our spam.

Thanks,
Trik

SHADOWLANDS RECRUITMENT - WE ARE DONE REGULARLY RAIDING FOR THIS TIER

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: We are currently 12/12M Cutting Edge

Wowprogress (including rules and application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (add an H at the beginning - can’t post links here)

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is highly recommended but not required.

Needs: Dpriest/Rshaman, DPS

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Howdy, if you happen to be interested in mythic morning raiding, my guild might interest you.
TLDR Wednesday and Thursday 10am-2pm
Sver#1105 btag

Hi Vayder,

We are not only looking for a skill warlock, but we also have channel full of dog pics on our discord.

If you’re interested, please check us out!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is going to be TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are as follows:

Tank – Non-Pally. Monk preferred, but open to others.

DPS – Hunter/Warlock/Elemental Shaman/Balance Druid/Monk. Bonus point for someone willing to “swing heal.”

Healers – Full on full time healers. See above for swing healer details.

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Lyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hello Vayder :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

12/12H 10/12M, With current progression at 11% on Cara.

Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid (10/12M)
(Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST)

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid (5/12M)
(Wednesday/Friday 9:30pm EST-12:30am EST)

Casual Heroic Raid
(Saturdays 630pm to 930pm EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

General Recruitment:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual heroic raiders. We are always accepting new players for five man content and leveling.

Core Raid
We will always consider highly qualified candidates especially as we gear up towards a CE push towards the end of this tier and/or the beginning of Shadowlands.

Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid Team
Formed 6/8/20. Under open recruitment.465+ ilvl with or working on the correct essences. Please expect to continue to work to cap out your corruption resistance. Mythic is never really casual.You need to be working to maximize your character and improve your own play. Personal accountability and a drive to do better is a must.

Tanks: (2-3)

Healers (4-5)

rDPS (7): Need a lock and immunities (hunters/mages). All are welcome.

mDPS (6)

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 and/or
Zakyria (Wednesday/Friday Mythic Raid lead) Zakytor#1336
Pummels (Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Raid lead) aminshall12#1819