10/12 {A} Druid LF M Raid Team

Currently main Balance In most fights other then vex and hive where I Switch to Feral.

I am looking for a Guild willing to have me try out for there Mythic Raid team. My goal is mainly to get ready for shadowlands and find a good group to run with. I Play all specs and a decent level with pushing Mythic+ as Resto and Feral. I can only raid Monday-Wednesday at any time. I would love to get CE this expac but A good group of raiders is more important to me. I do a lot of mythic plus currently 3.2k io and always up to run with people

Hi Boomro

We’re actively recruiting for Shadowlands and looking for player who’ve dipped their toes into mythic and want to step into a more organized raid environment going into the expansion. I’ve linked our guild recruitment post below so you can check us out. It includes some videos of our raid environment so you can get a sense for what it’s like to play with us.

I will mention that our raid nights as slightly different to what you’re looking for, but it may be close enough that you can make it work. We raid Mon, Wed, Thurs.

If that’s not deal-breaking and you like what read and watch in our recruitment information, you can drop us an application (linked in the recruitment post)

Hello Boomro

Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

Raiding Schedule:
currently progression- Raden
(5/12m) Sat/Sunday 2:00pm ~ 5:00pm [Server] | 3:00pm ~ 6:00pm [EST]

We are currently looking for DPS with off specs with an emphasis on those with a positive attitude and room to grow, including but not limited to:

Healer(3): druid/shaman/monk "ASAP high!

Mage (1) need asap!

Rogue (1)

Demon Hunter (1)

Boomkin (1)

Sub in’s for raids

Pretentious Drunks are a semi-hardcore(but casual) raiding guild we are newly formed in Nyalotha BFA.

We drink a lot on raid nights, have fun, do mechanics. We are chill majority is late 20s/late 30s.

We Provide everything for the guild we ask that any boe’s that the guild bank gets 15% or donate full price. Our officers can sell it for you and send you the gold as well. Repairs,pots,flask,food…ect is provided.

We require that you have maintain your cloak,15 weekly, and pvp chest.

recruitment requirements: 472 ilv min, 15 cloak, Rank 3 essences, Neck 80, and 21+ age unless your a legend! we are a adult guild!

Here in Pretentious Drunks, we understand real life happens, and it would always come first. If you are interested then please feel free to reach out!

We have our application on wowprogress or raider IO page! apply there!

Please apply here:     
 https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/pretentious-drunks/pretentious-drunks

Discord: Drunk Master: Unknownhealz#9861 , Drunken Officer: Electtric#0068 / Buel#5460 / Hammer#8300

Battlenets-

GM:

Darkwish#1899 (Unknownhealz)

Officer:

Mike#14863 (Diabolical)

Buel#1211 (Invincibuel)

Shoboat#1332 (Hammerboy)