9/10M(Cutting Edge) 226il DPS Warrior

Days: I’m free any day except Saturday(unless it’s late night). Willing to do up to 3 days a week.
Hours: I can do any time after 5pm PST and can go as late as 2am PST.
Faction: Doesn’t Matter

About me: I’m a 12 time Cutting Edge(including a HoF) player looking to get back to a more semi-hardcore setting. Prior to Cutting Edge being added I also raided hardcore going back to Burning Crusade. I’m looking for a laidback and chill environment to achieve more Cutting Edges with, not looking for drama and none will come from me.

Hi Pleinair,
We are a 1-night CE focused guild on [H]Thrall. Our goal is to work as a cohesive and dedicated group to hit CE on a very limited schedule. We are looking for a few more solid DPS to fill out our roster and I think you might be a good fit.

We are currently 8/10M CN with deep prog on SLG and with got CE in Nyalotha and many of us have been playing together for years.

Our raid time is Tuesday from 8:30pm-12:30am.

If interested please reach out to on bnet to: Hirn (Hirn#1181), or Mauds (Maud#1874). You can also apply directly at Hootenanny.fun

Hello, on [H] Mal’ganis 10/10M is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks!

Which kill are you missing?

We need exactly 1 warrior to finish off our roster for 9.1, We are 10/10M on 6 hours raiding.

Icelandic Gustavo Force
Stormreaver Horde
Wed / Sun: 8:30pm-11:30pm CST

We are planning to kill Council, Sludge, SLG again before Sanctum of Domination.

Reach out to me on Discord, otbdave#1437, I’d be willing to help cover the costs of faction and server change.

Check us out! My discord is Emencess#7777 feel free to reach out (H) 10/10M <Pillars> Area52 LF HEALS AND DPS

Hey, im with Ignores Mechanics. We are 10/10M in CN and looking to fill a couple roster spots from the hit from TBC. We raid 9 Pm- midnight PST. Add me on discord Bsiedel#4362 I’ll be around all day today and looking forward to hearing from you.

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

:slight_smile: