9/10M WW Monk LF Late Night Guild

226 WW Monk

Currently 9/10 Mythic in CN, looking to transfer to horde preferably due to the ease of finding groups for M+ and PVP.

Currently looking for anything starting Late between 9:00pm PST - 2:00am PST.

Hello there boss man, I saw what you said about wanting to raid late and I think our times work perfectly for you as they start 9:00 pm EST and go until 12:00EST, (Reelevated) is an Horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

you left no btag for me to reach out so my btag and some info hit me up if your interested

fistdlanthus#1237

10/10M

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

Here’s a bit about us, we’re working on p2 intermission on SLG, so a bit behind our current prog. Let me know if you’re interested :slight_smile: