9/10M Warlock [H]

Looking for a group that is progging/fighting on mythic Sylvanas.

Can play any spec. I have experience of P1 and seeing some of the intermission phase.

Battle.net: Melria#11329

Hey there Flaria! We would love to talk to you about what you are looking for in a team. I’m reaching out regarding our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is currently on Sylv. Here’s our information below. Please reach out if we sound like a good fit!

Thank you for the offer, but Sundays are harder for me to be online due to project meetings for school. :confused:

Hey Flaria! I am the recruitment officer for Children- Zuljin {H}. We are 10/10M and have achieved CE both last tier and this tier. Currently, we are recruiting a warlock for a immediate roster spot for our reclears and 9.2

I have attached our information and a link to our guild below. If the times work for you, please submit an app! If you have any questions or concerns my Btag is Mayhem#11713.

Children - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week (9 hours of raid)
Castle Nathria - M 10/10 CE
Sanctum of Domination - M 10/10 CE
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NEW TIERS) Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled to Mondays.

Recruiting trials for 9.2 & 9.15 Reclear. All classes and specs will be considered. Feel free to apply and secure a trial position for Sanctum!

Highest Priority: (Immediate core roster spots available).
*NOTE: As we are reclearing, we are taking exceptional applications for ALL classes and specs.

• WARLOCK (can play all specs)
  • DISC/HOLY PRIEST
  • HOLY PALADIN
  • ARMS/FURY WARRIOR
  • BOOMKIN

All positions are competitive and all classes will be considered, therefore applicants should have appropriate logs.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
(DISCORD Mayhem#7204 or Madness#5716)

We are a mythic guild made up of CE raiders , high rated PvPers and high IO players with two goals in mind; improvement from previous tiers every tier, and CE every tier. We look forward to hearing from you!