9/10M Shadow/Disc LF 9.1

Hello,

9/10M CN
12/12M CE Nya
1760io SL S1

Main Shadow // Off Disc or Holy Looking for 9.1 Mythic Raiding Guild.

Available Raid Time Frames:
Mon-Fri
6:00pm+ MST (8:00pm+ EST)

I come with an Hpal, same raid experience, and similar io. Would ideally like a guild with two open spots, but willing to fly solo/bench if necessary.

We are open to 2 and 3 day guilds.

The ideal guild would be LGBTQ+ friendly, have a strong CE mentality, and be active outside of raid (m+, pvp, etc).

BTAG: Stetsi#1288

1 Like

Hello, we’re looking to strengthen our roster in prep for the upcoming raid tier to have the strongest start we can. I’ll leave our recruit post below, and hope to hear from you soon!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-syzygy-1010m-frisat-10pm-2am-cst-recruiting/878975

Hey Kòdex,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a ranged DPS and holy paladin for our mythic team. We achieved CE on a 6 hour schedule this tier and plan to convert to 3-day 9 hour schedule for 9.1. If you’re open to Alliance, we raid Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!

The only issue we have is probably schedule, but we have a spot for 9.1 for both and we fit the other requirements as well! Here’s our information below, please let us know if you think we sound like a good fit!

Edit: looking for players for our 9/10M team that raids 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

We have room for 2 more players, very interested in your swing healing Priest, we can talk about your friend too.

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are reclearing each week and building a strong team for 9.1. We are not going to get 10/10 this time around.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS but would love to get a Priest who can DPS and Heal. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Hello!

would be very interested in chatting with you!

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M**
Howdy! If you both would consider healing we’d take ya both :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks. An hour might be added during progression to both days before raid*.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Len

Hey there! :wave: I sent ya a bnet request. I’m the recruiter/hr officer for my guild - Valhalla. I’d love to chat with you a little bit and see if our guild is potentially a good fit for you. I’m dropping my guild recruitment post here for ya.

Who is Valhalla?

Valhalla (10/10M CN) is a two day mythic guild on the Maiev server cluster pushing for CE yet again in Sanctum of Domination. We are looking for skilled ranged DPS (Boomkin, SPriest, Hunter high priority), a WW Monk, and an Unholy DK to join our core raid team. Any exceptional DPS will also be considered so feel free to give us a shout! Non-raiders are also welcome to join our guild as we do lots of M+ and PVP between downing raid bosses.

We all genuinely enjoy hanging out with each other and often play games together outside of WoW. Whether we are progressing in raid, pushing keys, just doing our weekly +15, pvp’ing, or playing something else, we always are having a good time.

Raid Times: Monday/Wednesday 6-9PM PST (9PM-Midnight EST)

What do we look for in a raider?

• Attendance - Show up consistently on time (logged in and in the raid instance before raid starts). We understand that real life happens so please ensure that you communicate any absences as far in advance as possible (vacation, holidays etc.)
  • Attitude - We like a positive attitude! We don’t tolerate toxicity in the guild. We expect members to treat each other and non-members with respect. We want raiders to have a progression focused mindset, but enjoy yourself during raid, too. An understanding that you may need to be sat for group comp on some bosses is appreciated.
  • Skills & Other Expectations - We expect each raider to show up with a solid understanding of their class including covenants, soulbinds, and conduits. Our RL usually posts strats and videos ahead of time in discord as well. A willingness to flex role if needed is a bonus, but not required. We do expect raiders to do at least one +15 key a week for vault gear.

Please feel free to message me on discord at Circyl#6250 or on Bnet at Circyl#1359. We’d love to have ya on the team!

An application can also be filled out at: https://forms.gle/n4E63ihdrqMGMXPn9

Hello, you look like a Snack! Snacks on [H] Mal’ganis 10/10M is a Cutting-Edge guild which raids on Tues/Weds from 9pm EST – 12am EST. We’re looking for more dedicated, exceptional, and committed raiders. We value performance, great attitudes, attendance and people who are looking to join a semi-hardcore raid environment where the community is active and focused on progression on a 2day/week schedule. If this little summary sounds interesting enough to you and you want to continue it with a conversation, my discord is Titan#1410. Thanks!

Hey there!

< Salt Factory > of Arthas is a 2 night a week Cutting Edge Mythic progression guild.

What we offer

An active community of players that run Mythic Plus regularly. A laid back environment that is fun and enjoyable. Progression raiding on a two day schedule that leaves you with plenty of time to enjoy other aspects of the game or life.

What we expect from you

We expect raiding experience in previous tiers of relevant content. All of our raiders are expected to maintain close to 100% attendance during progression content. It should be apparent that you are putting forth the maximum amount of effort in improving your characters effectiveness.

Current Progression
9/10M Castle Nathria
12/12M NYA
7/8M EP
8/9M BOD

Raid Times:
9pm - 12am EST Tuesday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Thursday (Progression)
9pm - 12am EST Sunday (optional)

Recruiting Needs
Strong DPS with preference to Hunter and Lock or Spriest.

Contact
[Recruiter] Lovecoil
Bnet: norquandro#1999
Discord: Lovecoil#8594

Have a look at Crisp if you’re still looking for a new guild. We’re progression focused and are currently recruiting to fill out a solid raid team.

Thanks for all the replied. I am no longer looking. Thank you

Hey Kòdex,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional shadow priest to round out the team and progress hard in 9.1! Your attitude is definitely something we’re looking for. Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

As for your holy pally friend, we’re going to be experiencing a unique situation earlier in the tier. We can talk about that later, and it may yield a positive result for the both of you.

Check out our forum post/application !