9/10M Resto Shaman LF Guild

Looking for a guild thats either working on Low % SLG / Sire prog / Cleared CN Mythic

Will server transfer / faction change if nessessary. Looking for raid times between 7PM EST and 1PM EST.

What you’ll be getting from me

• Active M+ Resto Shaman
  • Previous track record of being a top 100 US raider
  • Active player outside of raid
  • Previous recruitment officer (If you need help with recruitment)
  • Someone that is skilled mechanically and always looks to improve and takes constructive criticism well (not toxic and laid back)
  • Helps out with guild bank mats / sale runs

Reach me on discord Pine#1200 or leave your info here and i’ll get back to you.

Hey Nemee,

We’re an 8/10M (working on 2nd intermission) Alliance guild that raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST. We’re looking for a solid resto sham to add to our main roster to finish out this tier Realm First CE. If interested, hit us up below:

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag- Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663

Yo your discord tag isn’t working.

Sedition Sargeras 10/10M
HoF CN, HoF 3 tiers in BfA
7:30-10:30 est Tue Wed Thurs Sales runs Mondays (not mandatory and only for gold)

Add me and lets talk taehee#11436

Hey, we’re just starting SLG on a 6 hr/week schedule. We feel pretty good about our progress given our schedule, and no worries if you’re looking to raid more/are unwilling to reprogress on SLG. Best luck with your search, reach out or apply if you want to hear more about us.

<It’s Mine I Licked It> is 8/10M, on a 2 night, 6 hour a week schedule. Come progress on Stone Legion Generals with us!

Our raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Raph on Battle.net (Raphael#1142).

More info ([A][Its Mine I Licked It]8-11 EST T/Th, Vet. Raiders LF DH/DK/RDPS/Heals for SoD CE (4/10M 10/10 H)):

It’s Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!
Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.
However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.
In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

Not sure that we totally fit the bill. We are just about done with first intermission of SLG, but wanted to throw our hat in the ring if our times worked for you. I’m recruiting for Team 1 of our guild which raids 7-10pm est Sat/Sun. If you are interested, please reach out! I would love to hear from you.

Here’s our generic guild spam for you to review:
[H] 8/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Seeking Healer Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind T/T - MYTHIC - 7/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, T/Th) - ilpad#1438
  • R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 1/10M CN (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Th) - arm4elephant#1980
  • R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 2/10M CN (8:30am - 11:30am CST, Su) - lighto#1954
  • R4. Seraph University - LEARNING RAID - 9/10H CN (8pm - 11am CST, M) - jaymie#11120
  • R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 8/10M CN (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576
  • R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H CN (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Check us out we are working on Intermission 2 currently (H) Area52 <Pillars> 10/10M LF Exceptional Healer

A little behind what you want, just hit 8/10 have a few pulls on generals. If you end up being a good fit we have been meaning to fulfill a permanent recruitment officer role, but that would be way further down the line of course.

If you’re interested check us out and add me Varun#2779

We raid tues/thurs 8 - 11 EST