9/10M Fire Mage LF 9.1 & Beyond

Hello! As the title states, I am looking for a guild to play with during 9.1 and the following tiers. I am freshly back to the game as of the beginning of SL and unfortunately joined a guild that fell apart due to roster issues. I would like to join a guild that is currently 10/10M if possible.

I do a bunch of keys in my downtime as this is another aspect outside of raiding that I really enjoy. This is my first season playing Mage since MoP and I achieved 9/10M and 2400 iO as Fire. I am competent with all three mage specializations and can play them all confidently.

Please reach out if you are in need of a Mage and would be willing to sit down and talk about potential opportunities.

Thank you!

Contact Info:
Discord - Hayden$7938
Battle.net - Hayden#12192

Check us out.

Please contact me if ur interested :slight_smile: <head empty>[H-Tich] 10/10M 2 day CE recruiting

Hi Dollar,
We are a 1-night CE focused guild on [H]Thrall. Our goal is to work as a cohesive and dedicated group to hit CE on a very limited schedule. We are looking for a few more solid DPS to fill out our roster and I think you might be a good fit.

We are currently 8/10M CN with deep prog on SLG and with got CE in Nyalotha and many of us have been playing together for years.

Our raid time is Tuesday from 8:30pm-12:30am.

If interested please reach out to on bnet to: Hirn (Hirn#1181), or Mauds (Maud#1874). You can also apply directly at Hootenanny.fun

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Would love to add your to our team, reach out if interested.

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are reclearing each week and building a strong team for 9.1. We are not going to get 10/10 this time around.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS but would love to get a Priest who can DPS and Heal. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Still looking!