9/10M DPS looking to swap back to heals

Hello,

I am currently a 9/10M Mage main looking to swap back to healer next tier. I am looking to either play Paladin, Rsham, or Rdruid. I am looking to be more casual so a guild with lower Mythic progression is fine. My healers haven’t been played too much this tier, but were 220 Ilvl last tier. Willing to grind out whatever to make it work if the fit is right.

Discord: teach#0813

1 Like

I can provide previous rsham logs and current mage stuff as well. I don’t mind just starting on a heroic reclear or anything.

Hello Nutribullet,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Still looking. I haven’t quite found what seems like a good fit yet.

Nutribullet! (Love the name! Haha!)
Reading your post! We have a spot open on your team you would be fantastic for, We are looking for a core healer to give input that directly affects you/ play and following CD mapping from Healing Officers for strats (You can play either any Healer you wise but are toward Hpal and Rdruid) ! Looking to give a home to players long term. We’re not a CE guild atm but this tier is to push the dial and lock it in if not this tier, next. We’re a mature atmosphere with most people 25+/30+ that has clear leadership and raid organization that is interested in players looking to improve/ do raid prep. Each week (M+ Keys), Covenant, Class research, are personal responsibility BUT we help with everything as a guild. Would love to get you in discord a chat more, I have sent a request already!

On top of that along with myself we have 20 players that push high keys all had KSM + (s1) about 18 of us have it (s2) now and the rest will being getting it organically the next week or two PLUS KSM ALTs. We’ll be pushing 18-20s in guild without any heavy lifting moving forward. If interested too we have a partnership with another guild to sell key runs 10+ and 15+ you can sign up for for extra gold.

Guild & Server
Brigadier of Hell [H] Kil’jaeden

Current Progression
10/10H & 3/10M SOD (14% on Rem / Killing tomorrow)

Raid Times/Days
Wed/Thursday 6-9pm PST
We run an optional raid on Tuesday 4-7pm PST (ALT / Farming bosses for specific gear)

WHY BRIG!

A casual (Semi-Hard Core) approach to Mythic as we all really enjoy playing together in and out of raid, we utilize organization and clear raid leading to maximize our two day raid schedule.
Non-Toxic and inclusive nature. When we mean Non-Toxic we activity work to foster a guild community in and out of raid.

Looking for players that want a “Home” for Raid, M+, Achievement Runs, Dailies, and Alt Action all the while able to focus up when it’s boss killing time!

Let’s get in Discord and chat!
Discord: Oro#6621

I think we may be a good fit - I was in the same position as you last tier and joined this guild on my alt and have really enjoyed it :slight_smile:

Currently 3/10M but a 3% Soulrender wipe. Big need for a Rsham.