9/10M Bal/Rdruid-Ele/Rsham LF Mythic prog/CE guild

Hi all, looking for a guild to push mythic content/possibly CE on my Balance druid or my Ele shaman. Currently I’m Horde on Area-52, willing to faction change or xfer servers well if necessary. Got to 5/10M on my sham before swapping mains to my Balance druid, whom I pushed up to 9/10M on.

Looking for a guild raiding 2 days a week preferably but can do 3 days also, that isn’t too hardcore whilst pushing mythic prog raiding, getting CE is my dream but it’s not a requirement for the guild at all. Just looking for a group of friendly people to do challenging content with.

Hey there! We’d love to add a Boomie to our core team. Check out our raid times and information below and let me know if you have any interest. You can add me on BNet too if you’d like to chat. Anisro#11547.

[H] - Illidan [6/10M-CN] 2 Day/6hr Raiding Guild is recruiting Tu/Th 10PM – 1AM CST

US - Illidan/Horde

About us:

• Roll for Blame is a raiding guild that has been around for several years. We have players that have experience back to Vanilla and new players that started in BFA.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that does not give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.
  • An enjoyable relaxed place to raid where we aren’t going to beat you up about parses and will do whatever we can to help you improve.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for the raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with the guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during the 2-week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

Roll for Blame - [6/10M-CN]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)
  • Thursday: 11:00PM-2:00AM EST / 10:00PM – 1:00AM CST / 9:00PM – 12:00AM MST / 8:00PM – 11:00PM PST (PST is Server Time)

Shadowlands Recruiting

• Balance Druid
  • Mage
  • Shadow Priest

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also have a weekly Heroic night for alts/mains that may need a BIS item out of Heroic.
  • In Shadowlands there will be scheduled M+ times for teams to push keys 20+. This is optional, but we have a lot of players still pushing io this season.

How to apply:

**Please fill out an application at http://www.rollforblame.com

• Once you complete your application an Officer will be in touch with you to discuss.
    We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hello Cønstelation! I’m looking for players for our 7-10pm EST team that raids Sat/Sun. Here’s our information below. Please look it over and if we sound like a good fit, check out our discord!

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there Cønstelation! We’re looking for some more ranged players to fill out the roster going into the new raid next week (exciting!) I’ll leave our info below!

Hey there!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Druid * low priority
  • Ranged DPS - Warlock, Boomy and shadow priest ****high priority
  • Melee DPS - WW monk and warrior *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

Hello! I am Urobar of Autonomy! I sent you a friend request on Bnet but figured id add our spam here!

Autonomy of Spinebreaker is currently recruiting for 9.1 and onward. We were 5/10m on 2 separate teams in CN and 10/12M in Nyalotha. We are reforming after taking a break at the end of CN due to burnout and the like.

We are going to raid Tuesday/Wednesaday 7:30-10PM PST
We are currently looking for the following classes/Specs/Roles:
Warlock - High priority
Resto Shammy - High priority (ele OS even better)
Shadow Priest - Medium priority
Boomkin - Medium priority
Mage - Medium priority
Melee - Medium priority
Hunters - No need apply (sorry have to many already)

All players and classes except for hunters are encouraged to apply.

We are looking to go far into Mythic with sights set on CE but wanting to get as far as we can.

Apply below or add me on Bnet or Discord at:
Bnet: BloodxxMerc#1592
Discord: BloodxxMerchant#4532

Hope to hear from you soon!

< Volition >

Current Progress:
Castle Nathria 10/10 M

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

(Sunday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST optional heroic sales / alt-raids / achievements / M+ / etc.)

About Us:

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top U.S. experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

We strive to improve every tier. Our current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for fast and efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins during progression. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics and play to win as a team .

Recruitment:

We are seeking exceptional players. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off-specs at a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

All exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered and reviewed; regardless of current recruitment needs.

RDPS : Druid (Boomkin)

The ability to play an off-spec at a high level is extremely valuable towards an application.

Application: /volitionzj.enjin.com/recruitment

For any further questions regarding recruitment, feel free to give me or any other officer a shout!

Resent#1232 // Ryles#1518

Come have a look at we are flushing out our raid team for 9.1 and looking to be CE. We’re a friendly community with a lot of US TOP 100 players.

Hey Constellation,

Death Jesters of Stormrage(Alliance) Are looking for another ranged dps, Boomkin or Ele sham work. 16 years of longevity, stability and killing all the bosses. We raid Fri/Sat 11:00pm-2:00am EST. If you’re looking for a longterm home and the last guild you’d join, please feel free to message me Sparty#1780 on Btag or Discord.

Good luck in your search :slight_smile:

Hey Constelation! I’m Jimmiejam with on Proudmoore [A]. I’m the Raid Leader for Team Apollo that went 8/10m this past tier and are gearing up for CE this tier! It seems that we both could fit each others wants from guild/players/raid environment and it would be a lot of fun! If you get a chance to see this, reach out to me on Discord @ Mookaladouche#6580 or BNET @ Mook#11893. I’d love to chat more, get to know you, and see if we’re a good fit for each other.

Below here is my recruiting post. Good luck in your search and look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Constelation! I would love to chat with you in Discord about our guild and an immediate DPS spot.

To keep it short I’m with Despair on Thrall Horde side. We raid Tues-Thurs 8-11 EST. Formed in 2007, previous CEs and finished CN 9/10.

If you’d like to speak more add me on Discord: Scrubcat#5694

Ilterendi on Illidan is recruiting boomkins! We raid Tues/Wed from 7-11 server.
8/10 mythic castle and currently 5/10 Heroic SoD
Hit me up on discord if interested:
Taunted#9350

Hello!!! Would love to have boomie or ele!!! We also look to have a good time.

Blarg Squad is on Illidan and looking to enjoy mythic progression, with players who come prepared to execute and have a good time. Mechanics MATTER. Guild Leadership has raid experience from Vanilla through current, including past server firsts, with the goal to achieve CE in a timely manner.

SoD progress: 3/10H
CN progress: 8/10M, 10/10H

Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Contacts: Divineblarg (Discord: Mint#3740 // btag: prizma#11192)
Draykke (Btag: Draykke#1523 // Discord: Draykke#6210)

Expectations:
Play the class you enjoy and the spec you enjoy. We expect you will put in the time to complete content, mythic plus, and weekly requirements for your SL Covenant. For raid, put in the effort to know the fights and mechanics and own up to your errors and work on them. It’s progression for a reason after all. Understand as well, our RL will put the best in for progression, period.

The guild provides cauldrons and feasts at raids, however, we expect you to bring health and mana pots, dps pots, oils, your extra flask if you are not alchemy, and armor kits.

Our group has been raiding together for a long time, some members as far back as BC. Others came along later and a few we met in classic. We have never had a clique atmosphere. Simply come hang out. We enjoy chatting, mythic plus, good humor, and during WOW downtimes, we play other games as a group. If you want a place to chill, we’re good for that too.

RaiderIO: https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/Blarg%20Squad
LOGS: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/illidan/blarg%20Squad
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Blarg+Squad

HEY!

[Café Disco] is a Mythic raiding guild that re-formed for Shadowlands in January 2021. We have a solid core of friendly individuals that make each raid night an enjoyable experience. Our goal is to push for Cutting Edge on a casual schedule - even if it takes us until the last week of each raid tier to accomplish.

We raid Thursdays and Mondays from 8-11pm Eastern.

The best way to reach us is our GM on Discord at Forma#4632

Retirement Sanctuary (Horde-Illidan)

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-10:30 PST (also see below for flex)

Recruitment Needs:
Heavy need for range DPS blasters that like to stand in fire :wink:

**Progression:**8/10 M (CN) , determined to get CE in 9.1 :slightly_smiling_face:

Retirement Sanctuary is a bunch of “old” raiders clinging to the progression dream. Our goal is to full clear all Mythic Content (Cutting Edge), on a more relaxed schedule than the good ole days. Most importantly though we push to have a great community of amazing players who enjoy progressing content together.

Most of our founding members came from high stress raiding environments and we want to progress while not sacrificing the enjoyment of downing bosses.

Additionally we are also recruiting what we call ‘flex’ raiders, who may not be available every raid night. Since we’re old retired people, we know that sometimes your walker breaks down and you can’t make it to raid. Flex raiders are lower priority to get in on progression kills, but can pretty freely come in on farm bosses.

TL;DR: Let’s have fun getting CE - Need a couple of big pumpers for 9.1 … Reach out via discord with any questions.

Retirement Sanctuary discord: https://discord.gg/mbf89eseCB
Application link: https://forms.gle/oVxEH7JH5VWSHXq18 3
Discord Admins: (otou#7657), (aidmaro#1337), (Zinnin#1337)

Hello from Nerve-EmeraldDream 10/10 Mythic in 9.0 and currently 6/10H 8/10N 9.1! We are a a Cutting Edge guild with a 2 night and 3 night Raid team as well as optional nights on the Weekends! Our 2 night Team is currently looking for a boomkin / Warlock to fill our last two core spots for our mythic team going into next week ! Would love to talk to you further if you have interest in raiding with us on Tuesday/Thursday from 8pm EST - 12pm EST! Contact me via discord or Bnet info below!

Discord : Atlien#1442
Bnet : JCZ#1194

Fearfulways is a progression raiding guild established on 11-28-2004 that has been a major part of the Argent Dawn community since the early days of World of Warcraft.

After 17 years of Alliance, we have decided that in the best interest of the guild to move over to the Horde faction as that is where the majority of the player base currently resides.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday – 7PM Eastern to 11PM Eastern

Current Needs

Ranged DPS of any kind.
Healers of any kind.

If you are an exceptional DPS player and you aren’t listed above, feel free to come speak with one of the officers, room can be found (or made).

We’ve most recently cleared 9/10 Mythic Castle Nathria whilst rebuilding our roster after a 2-year hiatus from raiding.

Contacts

Battle Tag - Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag - Omega#11231 Discord- Omega#1053

Battle Tag - Bigeze#1485

Battle Tag - Bevee#1903

Battle Tag - Zeez#1833

Battle Tag - Shadow#12663

About us: Our guild was founded the 2nd week of shadowlands by a group of friends that have raided together for the past 7 years. Leadership has many past cutting edges under their belts but can no longer commit to the 12-16 hour schedules of the past. Everyone in the guild is looking to push CE while having a barrel of laughs at the same time.

Previous and current Tier:
SoD: 4/10H
CN: 9/10M

Recruits: We are looking for individuals that want to push cutting edge on a lighter schedule than most guilds. We only raid two days a week and will never add a third. (on occasion we may go up to 10 minutes late if we think we can kill on the next pull)

Raid schedule: Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST

Recruitment: Tank - DH, Pal
Healer 1x Healer (Ideally Rsham or Hpal)
DPS: Open Recruitment - (DIRE NEED OF DH IMMEDIATE RAID SPOT)
Even if your class is not listed above we are always open to exceptional applicants

What we supply: All flasks, pots, repairs, vantus and oils are supplied by the guild.

Requirements:

• Come to raid prepared, fight researched and ready to go. Do no show up not knowing the mechanics.
  • DBM/Big Wigs/alternative raid encounter add-on(s)
  • Weak Auras 2 is required for raid weakauras.
  • Have a working microphone, you do not have to speak unless asked upon.
  • Regularly attend raids or post out when you know you will be missed.
  • 18+ only

Apply here: https://forms.gle/D6HJ4aYL1ULH8Tdy5

Contacts for questions:
Gm - Knov - Fonzie#1383
General Information - Celpal - Celerie#11855
Recruitment Officer - Rylast - Rylast#1375 (discord)