9/10M 226 Returning Hpal

Looking for a guild to progress the next tier with after my guild disbanded in February. Any raid times, horde only.

Current Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/cyrri

Rank 1 NYA: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/24#metric=hps&partition=4&class=Paladin&spec=Holy

Hey, Add me ! Katyperry#6201- Discord or B-net Katyperry#11842…

Free Taco Mafia- Illidan

We went 8/10M this tier, i will tell you more when we chat!

Tues/Thurs- 6:15-9:15pm eastern time OR 5:15-8:15pm server(cst)

CE or bust in 9.1.

Hello there,

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 10/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST). We got a slow start, about 6 weeks late to be exact, before forming here.

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We made the move after the beginning of the tier to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are actively recruiting a few key spots on our CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

Hello Cyrri,
Lower - Tichondrius 9/10M

We are currently looking for competent ranged DPS or H Pal to finish out this tier with the goal of achieving CE. Not actively recruiting melee at this point, but we highly encourage skilled individuals to apply.

Raid Times
Tues/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30-8:30PST(9:30-11:30EST)

The large majority of our guild has been raiding together since MoP and have consistently attained CE going back multiple expansions in every tier. We are a laid back guild with the goal of obtaining CE every tier in a timely manner. We prioritize bringing the best player, and not the flavor of the month spec, as long as the fight does not require those types of shenanigans.

If obtaining CE with a group of high quality, laid back players seems to be a good fit, feel free to message any of the Officers listed below.

BTAG - DLloyd#1880 - Recruitment Officer

Raid Times
Weekend - 2d - 6hrs/wk
Tuesday / Thursday: 5:15pm - 8:15am EST

Recruitment Needs for 9.1:

1 Core Healer (H Pally) to fill an immediate opening.

Atm we are only gonna do reclears till 9.1 and build a good group to push CE.

About Us:

Free Taco Mafia is a two night raiding guild that aims to have fun while pushing CE on a relaxed schedule. We made this guild to try to push our max in less amount of raid time possible.

Our raid spots are competitive, and we expect people to play at a consistently high level. However, we’re always happy to help each other out and we pride ourselves on the longevity of our members and our sense of community. Even when our members take a break from raiding, they tend to stick around to hang out and play other games together. Many of us have been playing together for several years.

Form:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/free-taco-mafia/main?preview

Contacts:

Name Bnet Discord Role
Nidos Nidos#1771 Nidos#4365 Officer
Katyperry Katyperry#11842 Katyperry#6201 Raid Lead

Cyrri,
We are 10/10M (US 456) and looking to continue our upward progression. We are a focused group of players that have zero drama or negative vibes in our environment. We push content and get it done. If you are looking for a guild that will welcome you and push you at the same time… check us out. Specific gouge is below:

Raid days:
Tues / Wed 8-11:30 pm server (est)

Progression:
10/10N
10/10H
10/10M

Needs:
Holy PALY HIGH!!!
RDPS

If you are interested in us feel free to reach out. Even if we are full we like competition. Bring it !

Thanks,
Pain
GM: Painreaper#1101 (BTAG) (Pain)
Painreaper#6397 (DISC)

Yo we have a for sure want for a strong H pal and would like to talk to you asap about this spot and see if we can fit what you want .

Tobyjrqt#9830- discord

Hello Cyrri!!!

We are looking for players for 9.1 for our Weekend 7-10pm EST 9/10M team. Here’s our information below. If you are interested and we sound like a good fit, please let us know! We have our application/recruitment process setup in our discord listed in the post.

[H] 9/10M 6 hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Cyrri. My guild is Frauds – Zul’jin [H] and we are 10/10M recruiting for 9.1. We were roughly US 400 this tier and our goal is to be closer to US 300 in 9.1. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun from 8:30-11:00pm EST. If these times work for you and you are interested in joining our team, I am happy to provide kill vids/highlight reels so you can see what our raid environment is like. Also happy to answer any questions you might have. Please reach out on discord at Avare#2045.

P.S. we also have a second raid team that is 6/10M, so if you look on logs and see a team struggling with Artificer/Darkvein, that’s them.

Howdy Cyrri,

Mile Hyjal Club is actively recruiting a holy paladin to join our core. We’re currently 9/10 and working to get Denathrius before 9.1. We take a ton of pride in our teams culture and truly offer a no drama, no bs raid team with like-minded adult gamers. We raid Tues and Wednesdays from 9-12 eastern. I would love to have an opportunity to chat with you. Please feel free to add me on discord. Pimsley#1337

Thanks!

Hi there Cirry.

Hi there is you are interested i will give you some info below, transfer is payed if you can join us.

Raid Times
Weekday - 2d - 6hrs/wk
Tuesday / Thursday: 5:15-8:15pm CST OR 6:15-9:15pm EST

Recruitment Needs for 9.1:

1 Core Healer (H Pally) to fill an immediate opening.

We are looking to immediately fill a core with Lock, WW, SPriest or Mage. We are also in need of additional competitive ranged dps.

Atm we are only gonna do reclears till 9.1 and build a good group to push CE.

About Us:

Free Taco Mafia is a two night raiding guild that aims to have fun while pushing CE on a relaxed schedule. We made this guild to try to push our max in less amount of raid time possible.

Our raid spots are competitive, and we expect people to play at a consistently high level. However, we’re always happy to help each other out and we pride ourselves on the longevity of our members and our sense of community. Even when our members take a break from raiding, they tend to stick around to hang out and play other games together. Many of us have been playing together for several years.

Form:

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/illidan/free-taco-mafia/main?preview

Contacts:

Name Bnet Discord Role
Nidos Nidos#1771 Nidos#4365 Officer
Katyperry Katyperry#11842 Katyperry#6201 Raid Lead