9/10H CN - 3 players LF Mythic pushing guild

2 of my friends and I are returning Mythic raiders that have prior Mythic raiding experience dating back to MoP. Our guild disbanded due to recruitment issues and left us hanging and we are looking for a new home.

Times we are available
8pm CST to 12pm CST, any day except for Saturdays will work for us

What are we looking for in a guild?

• Dedicated and strong leadership
  • Strive to down Mythic bosses
  • Friendly environment
  • Experienced raiders

Our experience
Me (Death Knight)- Cleared the 9/10H CN, first 3 bosses of Mythic Uldir, 4/9 M BoD, 4/8 M AEP. I also raided every tier in Legion with full clears on everything except for Antorus.

Friend (Disc Priest) - 9/10H CN and has raided every expansion in Mythic save for BfA. His most recent raiding was in Legion. He did EN M and has a strong penchant for M+ as well.

Friend (Warrior) - 9/10H CN and has the mentality and drive to better himself and make sure he can parse and communicate to help down bosses.

Our mentality
We both have the mentality and fortitude required to get into Mythic raiding and dungeons needed to ensure that tiers are cleared before the next is released. We both know about and how to use Raidbots, Simulationcraft, Pawn, Details to help improve our performance. We desire a friendly but competitive environment for our guilds.

Logs
Ask me for logs as Wow will not let me link it and we can give you them

Contact us
Me - Btag: Freelancer#1419. Discord: Freelancer ヽ(゚▽゚*)乂(*゚▽゚)ノ#6205
Friend(Disc Priest) - Btag: Prayqt#11452. Discord: Pray#1996
Friend(war) - Savage#13363

1 Like

Hey guys, we would be very interested in all three of you.

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: Warrior)
Healer - Open - (HIGH: Disc Priest)
Tank - Open - (Exceptional Candidates)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hey, we could house teh 3 of you, our raids spots r competitive and open to anyone able to take it. Delete please - #5 by Seviry-lightbringer

bamp assasasaaafaf

Bumpy road!

These guys even wear deodorant while they play.

Bumper cars

Hey there are you and your friends still looking for a guild? If so I think you’d be a good fit for ours. Add me on Bnet XIX#1101 or on discord Jammorn#2881. We currently raid Tues and Wed 8-11EST and are 9/10H looking to down Denathrius tonight and kill M Shriekwing.

Bump road guys watch out!

Bumpity bump bump

About Us. :slight_smile:
This guild came to fruition after a couple of friends wanted a fun raiding experience while also being competitive. We are currently perfecting our mythic roster for CN . We are located on Bleeding Hollow /Horde

Raid Times
Wednesday & Thursday
10:00pm - 2:00am EST
Tuesdays are optional Heroic
Sundays RBG’s

Progression:
10/10 Normal
10/10 Heroic
4/10 M

What We Want From Our Raiders
-Great Attendance
-Friendly Attitude
-Knowledge of Encounters
-Raid Awareness

Trial period lasts 4-6 raid nights. Afterwards, Officers will assess overall performance. Trial periods may be extended in certain cases.

We are currently in need of :
Tank: Closed
Healers: Holy Pally
Ranged and Melee: Open to outstanding applicants (WARRIORS, UH DK’s…where are you!!!)

We are currently looking for members to perfect our mythic roster.

Required Add-ons:
DBM or BigWigs
ERT
WA’s

If interested message Asuna#9953 On discord

Lets talk.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted/566013

Bumping. Looking for at the latest 12AM CST.

Hey Backsurgeon! Coo Coo Kachoo is currently 10/10H 2/10M we raid M/T/TH 9pm-12am EST. We are looking for another strong healer and DPS to help round out our roster.

I added youall on discord and BNet so I hope to talk to you soon

About
Coo Coo Kachoo formed at the end of BfA. We are currently 2/10M and are pushing to get CE at a good pace. We are a very chill raid team that has fun while raiding but we expect our raiders to perform at a high level.

What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate enjoys playing the game at a high level and striving to better themselves and their character. Someone who strives for greatness but overall just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game.

Loot:
We use loot council for tradable loot. At the beginning of teirs BoEs are sold to fund the guild bank unless it is BiS or an essential piece for continued progression.

Raid Schedule:
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday: 9pm - 12:00am EST (6:00pm - 9:00am PST)

Recruitment:
We are always looking for exceptional players but our current needs are as follows:

• Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, WW monk, Warrior
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Rakitin - Bnet: Rakitin#1573, Discord: Rakitin#5193
Drokor - Bnet Drokor#1150, Discord Weregamer#2024

Hey there, we can give you guys a dependable, consistent, top tier raid environment with good leadership, and a laid back space to get CE by tiers end. We need 3 good players to get our roster into shape. Check us out!

Eternal Order | Alliance | Sargeras|

RAID TIMES: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday night at 9:00 pm EST

PROGRESSION:

9/10 Heroic. We have Heroic Sire in phase 3 consistently to about 5%. We’ve taken mythic Shriekwing to 50% with minimal attempts. We will be CE by the tiers end. We need more players on our roster, it’s the only reason we aren’t further along.

Our core raid team will be pushing progression at a steady pace, but without you having to kill your schedule. We have dependable, talented core players that will help us get through the content and put it on farm mode. We have a laid back raid environment while taking the content down.

RECRUITING:

We need ranged DPS and healers. Exceptional players of other roles will be considered.

Hey! We are a semi-hardcore guild that completes the content in a laid back environment while being serious-minded about progression. Mythic+ keys is something we love to do and are always looking for more players to run them with. Our guild is extremely social and we like to communicate with each other outside of raid times.

GUILD MEMBER DEMOGRAPHICS:

Our guild has adults 20-35+ with lives outside of World of Warcraft. Real-life comes first. We believe you can enjoy raiding without the constant activity outside of raid.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

⦁ Players who bring a positive attitude to our laid-back community. We like to have fun while still being focused on content completion.

⦁ Dedicated players who can commit to long-term raiding and are able to maintain high attendance as much as possible. We understand occasional absences might happen!

⦁ Players that arrive raid ready with a strong ability to play their class, understand boss mechanics, and a willingness to improve.

Gear Requirements:
Ilvl 200 is the current minimum to join.

INTERESTED? QUESTIONS?

Awesome! Contact Brobøt (me) to learn more. Please feel free to reach out to us, ask any questions you may have, and find out if we are the home for you!

RECRUITMENT CONTACT:

** Brobøt **

BNET: Br4wn#1859 or Cabose#1677

DISCORD: Brobot#8506 or Cabosetv#0275

If you guys can swing 7-10 CST tu & thur - check our post out and hit us up.

[H] shady acres - 1/10m - LFM - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)