9/10H 216 ilvl aff lock LF guild

Hey we are looking for some Ranged Dps for our mythic prog. Add me on Bnet - Br33zE#1594 or Discord - Br33ze420#9584
We raid Wed/Thurs/Sat(optional) 9-12est

Howdy! We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Wipes on Trash | 4/10M & 10/10H

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 8PM CST - 11:30 PM CST

Guild Background:

Wipes on Trash’s weekend raid team is a 4/10M guild on Mal’ganis and we’re getting ready to hit mythic with a focus on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

Because we are the weekend team that raids along side the weekday team of Wipes on Trash, we have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as Among Us!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: Looking for 1, any
  • Healers: Hpally, Holy Priest, RSham, RDruid
  • DPS: Any, ranged preferred: especially hunters, melee with exceptional history or logs

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Unsure if transferring is something you’d be against or not but we are pretty easy going while still being serious about content.

Inevitable [Server: Shu’halo/Eitrigg] is a guild of friends formed for end-game progression in Shadowlands. We have active members which push arena and RBG rating, frequently push M+ keys, and have a core raiding team with a few open slots.

Raid Times

Heroic: 9/10H, 10/10N

Tuesday & Thursday, Friday, 7:00 PM EST to 11:00 PM EST

Normal Farm

Wednesday & Saturday, 7:00 PM EST to 10:00 PM EST

Recruitment:

Heroic - Currently recruiting ranged DPS, preferably with a healing offpsec. All excellent applicants are welcome to apply!

Also looking for people focused on pushing keys. When we aren’t raiding we are always looking to run keys with one another.

Raid Requirements:

• Gemmed/enchanted gear, potions, oils, and armor kits.
  • Feasts and Cauldrons, gems, enchants, potions, oils, and armor kits are provided but please have backups and help contribute to the machine so we can produce enough for everybody.
  • A positive attitude.
  • Discord.

General Expectations:

• Be an Adult; harassment is not tolerated.
  • Be on time and ready. We raid 3 nights a week, let’s make good use of the time we do have.

If you are interested or have any questions please contact me on Battle.net or Discord - include your character name, spec, and current server.

*Recruiter: Discord: Ratha#0856 // Battle net: Ratha#11237

Hey there, Crucible on Zul’jin [H] is looking for more dps to continue our mythic prog.

We’re currently 2/10M, 10/10H. Raid days are Sun 8pm-11pm EST, Mon 9pm-12am EST.

If you’re interested add my discord and we can chat :slight_smile: Nikki#9174

1 Like

looking for a warlock, add me Derpin#1190

Morning Vordai,

Our raid team Catastrophik Failure on Illidan is looking to fill out our roster with RDPS. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7:30-10:30PM CST. We are 9/10H. We are a group of people that like to have a good time and not get worked up over wipes.

If your interested add me on Btag (CrazzyChris#1695) or Discord (CrazzyChris#5097).

Hi there! Nylreth from Bonobos Area 52, we are currently looking for experienced raiders for our roster to push for CE. We are currently 10/10 H and 2/10 M. Our raid times are:
10 PM to 2 AM Server Time (7-11 PM PST) on Thursdays, with an optional day on Sunday 10:30 PM to 2:30 AM (7:30-11:30 PM PST (thinking possibly 2 days)).
Feel free to add me
Dottie#11173 if you have more questions or my Discord:
Nylreth#1210

Hi Vordai, Beyond Reasonable Clout is a brand new guild looking to make its mark on the world! Created by former high-end mythic raiders migrating from Alliance for Shadowlands (I know, real original). Our mission is to create a strong stable guild that has a reasonable work/life balance. Our philosophy is success through sound decision making, and not brute force or waiting till we out gear everything. For the first tier Shadowlands our goal is to get heroic cleared quickly and build a core squad to push into mythic.

Values:
BRC is looking for all players that have the ambition to learn, grow, and succeed as a guild! We strive for greatness but overall we just want to enjoy the hardest content in the game. To help prevent drama we have opted for a 3 officer council system instead of a top-down structure with a GM having last say.

Current Progression: 10/10H

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 12:00am - 3:00am EST (9:00pm - 12:00am PST)

Recruitment:
BRC is actively recruiting all members but specifically for the raid team our needs are:

• Healer: Discipline Priest
  • Dps: Shadow priest, Hunter, Warlock, DK, warrior and moonkin
  • Exceptional applicants of any type

Contacts
Barlar - Bnet: Barlar#1928 Discord: barlar#7769

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 9/10 heroic and 1/10 Mythic we are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

We are looking for 2-3 well rounded DPS to fill the raid. If you are not geared dont worry we are happy to help gear you as long as you can do mechanics.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hey Vordai,

We are very interested in having you in our raid Outside of raid we do a lot of keys. I’m posting our spam below, and feel free to reach out if we seem like a good fit.

Our goal in Shadowlands is to be one of the best guilds on our realm.

Raid Schedule

Tues/Thurs 9-11 EST Sat 9-???

Castle Nathria- 10/10N, 9/10H

Our Expectaions

We expect our raiders to be on point with keeping up with their class and specs to be able to play at a high level.

We expect our raiders to be prepared by at least knowing how the boss fights works either by reading or watching a video on the boss to have some understanding

Be able to do mechanics when asked to

Push yourself to be your best

Keep up with current content

If you are interested in applying

forms.gle/jDKqN8rK6tykTPxW9

Please have logs or sims available!

If you have any other questions please contact and of our officers!

Hanna💜#7405 (My Discord)
Caihanna#1448 (My Battle tag)
Toorisky#5517 (GM Discord)
Toorisky#1810 (GM Battletag)
grums#2784 (RL Discord)

Hello Vordai

[Cant find a guild] is a newly formed guild on Illidan with the goal of AOTC and mythic raiding once we have a large enough roster. We’re currently recruiting ranged DPS. Our current progression is 9/10 H. Our raid times are Wednesdays and Sundays 7-10 pm EST for main raid. Optinal/alt day on Fri same times. If you are interested whisper me on bnet Koliupy#1761 or discord Koliupy#4041.

Thanks!

Hello Vordai! Officer Chat on Zul’jin is 9/10 heroic and looking to fill a few DPS spots so we can move into our mythic progression. We raid 8pm-11pm pacific time on Tuesday/Wednesday nights and an optional heroic clear on Fridays. We’re a happy little family looking to push what we can into Mythic. We’d like to hit CE but we also want this game to be a game, not a second job.

We’re fun to hang out with and do stuff throughout the week. We are also LGBTQ+ friendly, as more than a few of our members and officers hit one or more of those letters. If any of this sounds interesting to you my discord is Lilith#0372

1 Like

Howdy Vordai!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use another lock.

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Stardust on Stormrage is 8/10H. We raid a limited schedule, so not sure we’ll clear everything, but we certainly aim to go as far as we can in mythics and certainly have good vibes. If you’re interested, contact Shadizar at Shadizar#1464

How do you feel about faction changing?

Copy Pasta below but feel free to add me KingSonic#11155 so we can chat!!

Guild & Server
Alliance Sargeras-US>

Raid Times/Days
Tuesday Wednesday 8-11 CST (Server)

Progression
10/10 H 2/10 M Castle Nathria
11/12 M Ny’alotha, the Waking City

Requirements
ILVL 210 and current max Renown

Need’s
RDPS(Mage specifically)
UH DK
Warlock
Boomkin

ABOUT US
We are an Mythic Raiding guild. While we ride the edge of casual and serious game play we come together with a similar mindset to improve each time we play, and pushing each other to achieve this mutual goals of progression is essential to who we are as a guild. We try to maximize each opportunity to confidently inspire, create, and celebrate challenging content among a like minded community.

Recruitment Contact

If you are looking for more information about who we are as a guild, or are interested in joining, please reach out to our recruitment lead info listed blow, we look forward to meeting you!

Recruitment Lead:
Bnet- Paradiem#1531
Discord- Ekakub#5470

Hi Vordai

Not sure if you are open to Alliance and Stormrage but below is a little about our guild.

About Us

Lets Get Wild was formed during Legion by a core group of friends who have mythic raided on and off together since WotLK. Our current progression is 10/10H CN and 2/10M CN. In addition to our raid team we have an amazing community of players who enjoy running keys (multiple 3k and 4k io toons in BFA) and just hanging out having fun. We pride ourselves on taking content seriously while still providing a low key and friendly atmosphere for everyone, from our mythic raiders to our friends and other community members.

Recruitment

We are currently recruiting for our mythic raid team for Shadowlands. Our primary need is for:
MM hunter (medium need)
WW monk (high need)
Fire mage (medium need)
Affliction warlock (medium need)
However, we are always willing to consider exceptional players of any role. Please look at our application link below for more information.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Wednesday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am EST
invites go out 15 minutes prior

Raid Requirements

Know fights and class / spec
Learn quickly
Be positive and accept constructive criticism
Be responsible

What we offer:

Food / Flask / Repairs
Great raid environment
Quick progression
Fair loot
Achievement / M+ runs
Sense of Community

If I still have your attention, great! See the google form link below for our application. Please feel free to reach out via Discord with any questions!

forms.gle/5EiUtVwUoxa3h3M97 (please copy directly into your browser)

Officers

Elyanaris | Elyanaris#1914
Lachesis | Lachesis #2496 or Rora#1663 (btag)
Xto | BenjiBear#1111 (btag)

Coalesced 10/10H 1/10M Recruiting Warlock, Mage, Hunters and a Windwalker Monk for our Mythic raid team.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST.

Alt raids on weekend(optional)

We have people pushing M+ keys all day :smiley:

Add my bnet if you are interested.

Bnet: Alostninja#1244

Hey if you are still looking for a guild we are a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow 9/10 H that is looking for more ranged dps. We raid Tuesday/Friday 8:00 - 11:30 PM EST and love to mess around in between pulls or even on farm pulls.

if you are interested contact me at:
Graves#1351 on Bnet
Graves#5073 on Discord

Here is a guild option and a M+/PvP community option. i bet you will like one or the other.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013

Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587