9/10H 216 ilvl aff lock LF guild

would love to chat with ya add my btag fleet#1643

[A]Stormrage

9/10H

Tues & Wed 8-12 EST

v3n0m#1637

I will add you tomorrow. Thanks

If you’re willing to move around a bit…

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/asargerascohortes-praetoriae-looking-for-fire-mage-and-ret-pallies-to-round-out-20-man-roster-wth-9-12am/851701

Hello there Vordai, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 2/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need a resto druid, a resto shaman, could use another holy paly, and as far as dps goes we could use a boomy and a warlock, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

:wave:
[H] [6/10M WEEKDAY] [5/10M WEEKEND LF WW/DK] 6&7PM CST START! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey there,

[Men in Sacks] is a relatively new guild founded by 12/12M leads. Our core group has a wealth of CE-experience and we’re looking to expand our roster for Mythic progression.

Classes/specs we’re looking for:
2 RDPS.

What we expect from you:
We’re not sticklers for “meta” comps or specs. If you research your class, play it well, and know how to deal with mechanics, we’ll be happy to have you.

Raid Time:
7:30 - 10:30 PM PST on Fridays and Saturdays

Current Progression:
10/10 H, 1/10 M. We’ve been stalled for the last 2 weeks because we haven’t been able to form a stable 20-man roster. We’ll be good to go once we fill 2 RDPS.

We’ll be assessing whether you’d be a good fit for us based on your logs at warcraftlogs.

You can find our logs at:
ht tps://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/tichondrius/men%20in%20sacks
ht tps://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/pjhFQbAY2trqDv3z/ (our H Denathrius kill because it’s missing from the above link for some reason)

Please contact mireknyun#2989 on Discord if you’re interested. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello I am a recruitment officer for Eternal Eclipse, a Horde guild on Bleeding Hollow. We are looking for more ranged dps to fill out our roster so we can head into mythic. Our raid times are Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11 Server (EST). If this sounds like something that interests you please reach out to me on discord (Beothegreat#4390) or in-game (Beornegar#1269)

Hey Vord!

Hello!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall US

Who are we?
Predictive Gaming is an organization based out of League of Legends and venturing into a competitive WoW Org. We are a mix of newer players and OG vets former top 100 US. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet new friends. We Strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; Pushing for CE content on a laid back schedule.

Main Raid days: [10/10H 2/10M]
Tuesday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST
Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

2nd Raid team: [10/10N 1/10H]
Saturday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST
Sunday 9 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST

Recruitment: [Main Team]
1 Unholy DK
1 Warlock
1 Resto Shaman
1 Hunter

Recruitment: [2nd Team]
Open recruitment currently accepting all exceptional players.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

1 Like

Hello Vordai,

A Sargeras

1/10M 9/10H
8:30 - 11:30 EST T/W/TH

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/by-design-110m-830-1130pm-est-twth-lf-hpal-r-shaman/835704

I’m an officer for the Horde guild Puggression - we’re 10/10H and looking for a lock to prog into Mythic with! We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 EST.
We formed towards the tail end of BFA with the aim of building a mythic raiding guild without the intensity/toxicity; where life comes first, and raid is always a good time. As a fresh guild in the last months of BFA, we were 3/12M, and we are confident we can progress much farther this expansion. We aren’t CE focused, but it’s something we will be aiming for! If you’re interested, add me on btag - #liltonk1796

We might be a good fit for you, we aren’t aiming for CE but more to have fun, but we are still going to go as far in mythic as we can and CE isn’t out of the realm of possibility!

Guild: Unsure
Server: Area 52 – Horde
Raid Days/Time: Wednesday 8:30 – 11:00 EST, Friday 8:30 – 12:00 EST
Progression: 10/10 N and 9/10 H Castle Nathria with 3/10 mythic raid leadership
Summary: We are a newly formed raiding guild full of skilled players with a focus on progressing into mythic content as soon as we have a core team. We are here to have fun and progress at a pace that keeps the game fun for everyone. All are welcome, and we are willing to help new players gear and learn their classes, as long as they are willing to put in the effort as well. We try to run normal once a week if guild members need gear (switching this to heroic once we are progging in mythic), usually on the weekend.
Recruitment:
Healers: currently need one offspec healer, prefer boomkin with resto or ele with resto
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Boomkin/Resto, Warlock, Mage, Ele/Resto, willing to trial any
Melee DPS: Death Knight, Warrior, Rogue, willing to trial any
Tanks: not needed at this time
We are willing to give any class/spec a trial to see if you are a good fit.

Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: br0kenrebel#1594, Elluvian#7879, Avox#5562
Bnet: Lilamb#1457, GjmitchE#1449, Avox#1799
In-Game: Vilandrah, Eluviira, Avizzy

If you want to join an alliance on Kargath server, we are laid back and progression is what we are working on. Looking for strong dps and players who will show up and get it done, Raid on Sat and Sun 8pm EST time. Tavolas#11261 if you wanna talk.

Vordai, fellow lock here we are looking for ranged dps ended 10/12m in bfa gunning for ce but in a relaxed 2 night raid schedule with M+ on off nights feel free to hit me up in game shortbuslock sargeras alliance or btag shortbuslock#1380

Hey Vordai! Im one of the GM’s for Mediocre on Bleeding Hollow Horde. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years and looking to complete our roster for mythic prog. We are 10/10H and 2/10M. If you would like to hear more hit me up at KixxiGaming#1211. Looking forward to talking with you

1 Like

Read throiugh the spam and let me know if you’re interested. We’re looking for good players to push into mythic.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-110-h-910-n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core-and-backup/783991

Hey my guild could be a good fit for you. Here is our post with contact info.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondriushandsome-currently-910-heroic-recruiting/837339

1 Like

Hi Vordai,

Its Mine I Licked It is 4/10 M, 10/10H on a 6-hour-a-week schedule and looking for a warlock. I’ll drop our copy paste below, hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

1 Like

We have good vibes and a Core Roster spot for ya. Horde guild on Illidan. Currently 9/10H and hitting Mythic once we we’ve got AOTC on farm.

We raid 9 PM PST to Midnight PST on Th/F. We M+ and PvP on off nights.

Add me on BNet @ B00t5#1776 to chat.

1 Like

Hey there, if you’d be willing to go Alliance!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-downpour-proudmoore-910-h-casual-mythic-guild-2-nights-a-week/620585