9/10H 216 ilvl aff lock LF guild

We might be a good fit for you, we aren’t aiming for CE but more to have fun, but we are still going to go as far in mythic as we can and CE isn’t out of the realm of possibility!

Guild: Unsure
Server: Area 52 – Horde
Raid Days/Time: Wednesday 8:30 – 11:00 EST, Friday 8:30 – 12:00 EST
Progression: 10/10 N and 9/10 H Castle Nathria with 3/10 mythic raid leadership
Summary: We are a newly formed raiding guild full of skilled players with a focus on progressing into mythic content as soon as we have a core team. We are here to have fun and progress at a pace that keeps the game fun for everyone. All are welcome, and we are willing to help new players gear and learn their classes, as long as they are willing to put in the effort as well. We try to run normal once a week if guild members need gear (switching this to heroic once we are progging in mythic), usually on the weekend.
Recruitment:
Healers: currently need one offspec healer, prefer boomkin with resto or ele with resto
Ranged DPS: Hunter, Boomkin/Resto, Warlock, Mage, Ele/Resto, willing to trial any
Melee DPS: Death Knight, Warrior, Rogue, willing to trial any
Tanks: not needed at this time
We are willing to give any class/spec a trial to see if you are a good fit.

Recruitment Contacts:
Discord: br0kenrebel#1594, Elluvian#7879, Avox#5562
Bnet: Lilamb#1457, GjmitchE#1449, Avox#1799
In-Game: Vilandrah, Eluviira, Avizzy

If you want to join an alliance on Kargath server, we are laid back and progression is what we are working on. Looking for strong dps and players who will show up and get it done, Raid on Sat and Sun 8pm EST time. Tavolas#11261 if you wanna talk.

Vordai, fellow lock here we are looking for ranged dps ended 10/12m in bfa gunning for ce but in a relaxed 2 night raid schedule with M+ on off nights feel free to hit me up in game shortbuslock sargeras alliance or btag shortbuslock#1380

Hey Vordai! Im one of the GM’s for Mediocre on Bleeding Hollow Horde. We are a newly reformed guild with many members that have been playing together for 5+ years and looking to complete our roster for mythic prog. We are 10/10H and 2/10M. If you would like to hear more hit me up at KixxiGaming#1211. Looking forward to talking with you

1 Like

Read throiugh the spam and let me know if you’re interested. We’re looking for good players to push into mythic.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-110-h-910-n-pushing-for-ce-looking-for-core-and-backup/783991

Hey my guild could be a good fit for you. Here is our post with contact info.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/htichondriushandsome-currently-910-heroic-recruiting/837339

1 Like

Hi Vordai,

Its Mine I Licked It is 4/10 M, 10/10H on a 6-hour-a-week schedule and looking for a warlock. I’ll drop our copy paste below, hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Healer:
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

1 Like

We have good vibes and a Core Roster spot for ya. Horde guild on Illidan. Currently 9/10H and hitting Mythic once we we’ve got AOTC on farm.

We raid 9 PM PST to Midnight PST on Th/F. We M+ and PvP on off nights.

Add me on BNet @ B00t5#1776 to chat.

1 Like

Hey there, if you’d be willing to go Alliance!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-downpour-proudmoore-910-h-casual-mythic-guild-2-nights-a-week/620585

Hey Vordai, my guild on Malganis is recruiting ranged dps, we are currently 9/10H with the intention of pushing into mythic once we get the right team. We raid thursdays/mondays from 8-11EST. We’re mostly all working adults/friends so we have a very laid back/fun raiding environment. Add me on disc @ Opkorean#9444 if you want more info!

1 Like

Hey there! We are currently on the search for competitive RDPS to round out our comp. I’d love to talk to you about your experience and potentially joining us on BH. Guild blurb below!

< For the Applause > Bleeding Hollow [H]

Raid Times: T/W 8P-11:30P EST (occasionally to 12A contingent on progress) with an optional Monday night Clean Up/Heroic raid as well.

Currently 2/10M, 10/10H looking to continue making the push for our first CE! Our raid group achieved 11/12M Ny’alotha last tier.

We are a great group of folks pulled together through the power of Coronavirus! We strive to be a non-toxic, fun, and focused raid team. Our guild has a good mix of casual and more hardcore players interested in Keys, RBGs, and, of course, making the push for CE.

We are in need of a Resto Shaman and RDPS to fill out our roster to a healthy 25. Recruits should be team players who are able to stay focused through wipes, don’t mind being sat for a preferable raid comp, and are committed to the Raid team as a whole.

Please reach out to me, Junkman#1869, should you be interested in joining and we can chat about your goals, experience, and expectations.

1 Like

Hey Vordai!

</Liberation/> is LF ranged DPS to round out our progression team. We are AOTC and beginning mythic progression. We raid Wed/Fri/Sun (off/reclear day) 9p-12a CST.

We are good vibes all around!

Hit me up on Discord if interested: Squishers#9172

1 Like

Hey, if you’re open to a server transfer would love to talk.

We’re 9/10H & 1/10M with < 10% wipes to H Sire. Looking for competent RDPS to round out the roster.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/faceroll-h-us-illidan-110-m-lf-healer-and-rdps/836745

Btag 10/10H Btag brennan#1317

Hey would love to talk to you more - add me on bnet - Br33zE#1594
or Discord Br33ze420#9584
We raid Wed/Thur/Sat(optional) 9-12 est
10/10H Looking to fill final spots for mythic prog. - Bleeding Hollow

1 Like

Hey Vordal!

Newly formed guild on Horde, Kel’Thuzad. We are a chill group of guys who left our guild to push the highest content we can push. Led by a group of former mythic raiders, we are opening recruitment to progress into mythic CN. Currently 10/10H after only 3 raids as a unit. We are only missing those last few pieces for mythic progression. Currently in need of Ranged dps and healers. Especially in need of a Disc Priest, and HPal. Current raids are Tuesday and Wednesday at 9:30 est. People interested in applying can message me or one of our officers on discord or battle.net.

Discord - Reehc#1538, dankforge#5306, or CJ#4589
Bnet - Mills2#11341, ugalde#1160, or kyle#1347

Hello Vordai,

Nocturnal on Zuljin
We have been together since BC and raiding since ULD.

Raid times;
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10:30p-1:30a (PST)

Progression as of today 9/10H
(On 3rd phase of Sire)

Thank you,
Real ID add
Hamster#11648

We have a trial night set for Tuesday at raid time

1 Like

[H] (Artifex) is a multifaceted “midcore” raiding guild and social community on Thrall. We prefer to recruit quality over quantity. Artifex’s founding members are comprised of a GM and officers that have experience in Vanilla raiding (Original and new Classic) and extensive experience in top 100 US retail mythic raiding. Our leadership team endeavors to operate our guild through fairness, effective communication, preparation and organization.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We strive to communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative and professional atmosphere. Our players are also open to criticism, both received and given, and you must be able to do both.

Past Mythic Achievements of Note:

Cutting Edge Mythic Emerald Nightmare
Cutting Edge Mythic Helya
AotC Nighthold (All but Gul’dan for Mythic)
AotC ToS (3/4 Mythic Down)

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9:30 EST to 12:30 EST. Currently 10/10H and 2/10M. Add me if you’re interested in talking! Btag: Madcuzbad#1933

1 Like

Hello, we are recruiting for Mythic Castle Nathria:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

Newly formed guild in BFA AOTC all tiers, 9/12M Nya.
We are currently 9/10H, Working on forming a stronger team core for Mythic prog.
Inclusive environment
We look for the BEST team players.
If you’re interested, please reach out to us.

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
Kawaiihealer#1404

1 Like

Hey @Vordai! I would love to get in touch with you and talk some more; please feel free to add me on Discord @ Drew#4814!