9/10H 214 MM Hunter LF Guild

Well hello there

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 8/10 heroic and are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

Hey, our guild Twisted Etiquette is recruiting ranged dps currently. We are looking to add ranged dps for our mythic progress. We raid on the weekends from 9-12 EST.
My Btag is Tobeous#1180 if you are interested

Would love to have you with us!
Add me on bnet or Discord if our times/days work for you. Wed/Thurs 8-11EST
Aearo#9581 - Discord Aearowen#1979 - Btag

Hey there Sinfold! We are and I think that we might be a good fit for you!

Here’s some info about us! We’re a group of 20-30 somethings that are looking for more people to play with us and have a good time! We run keys weekly with as many people as we can get in them and are currently 9/10 heroic. We raid Wednesday&Thursday from 8-11 PM EST We have aspirations to eventually be CE but for now we’re just building a team and pushing as far as we can into mythic!

We’re looking for like minded individuals to come help us down internet dragons! We are a LGBTQIA+ friendly guild that uses peoples’ preferred pronouns so if you’re looking for a welcoming, yet competent, guild to clear content with shoot me a message on bnet at Imsy#11908 or on discord at Imsy#7281

I Look forward to speaking with you!

Hey! Questionable could always a solid MM Hunter. We’re 10/10 H and 2/10 M, and raid Tues/Thurs, 8-11 PM EST. If that works for you, hit me up on Discord at thread#2823.

Hi Sinfold!

We, Reformed Gamers, are a CE minded, mythic progressing guild on Area-52. Currently 2/10M with a two night a week schedule, raiding on Tuesday + Wednesday from 8-11 PM EST. Currently looking to add a Hunter to the raid team, so would love to speak with ya.

Please feel free to contact me at any of the below so discuss further:

Area-52: Discodon
Bnet: Surefive#1790
Discord: Carrero#5435

Hey there bud! We would love to have you.

(10/10N & 9/10 H) Former mythic raiders looking for active players to help us grow and progress into mythic content. Raids are Fri/Sat Midnight to 3AM server time. We do keystone runs every night. We welcome anyone and everyone! We are looking for RDPS and a DPS Warrior to fill out the ranks of our mythic team!

Sin,

Ex Inferno’s Team Pink is looking for another strong ranged DPS and we think you’d be a perfect fit. Here is our Forum post: [H]<Ex Inferno> 2/10M CN Wed/Fri (Team Pink) LF DPS, Healer

Contact Bo on Discord (Bo#0122) if you are interested in hearing more.

Howdy Sinfold!

I hope this finds you well! You look like you would be a really good fit for us as we could really use another Hunter.

About us:

We are Inefficient, a semi-hard core raiding guild on Area 52. We bring with us a wealth of experience in various areas of the game and strong personalities to match. We all are in it to push the highest levels of content that this game has to offer. Outside of raids we are very active and enjoy pushing high m+ keys as well as doing some pvp on the side. We are looking for like minded individuals who are looking to push through mythic raid content on a compressed schedule as we all have lives that we need to live outside of WoW.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Thursday: 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Progression:

Heroic CN: 10/10

Expectations:

We’re looking for players who can commit to our raid schedule and who are motivated to participate in progression. 95% attendance is expected of all raiders. We’re not just looking for people who can top the meters. Survivability, situational awareness, competency, preparedness, and an ability to fit in well with the guild are also key. We also expect everyone to be able to handle constructive criticism as the guild comes before the individual.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

EmVe#11206

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sinfold,

We would like to see some logs and possibly discuss further. But we are looking for a hunter for our main raid team.

Below is our spam. Please feel free to add Patticakes (info below) to discuss further. Thank you and have a great day!

Guild: VIBE RAIDER
Raid Times/Days: Tues&Wed 9-Midnight EST (8-11pm CST)

Current Progression: 12/12CE in BFA. 3/10M 10/10H Multiple Sub 5% wipes on Sun King

Wowprogress (including rules and guild application): ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vibe+Raider (please add an “h” at the front, cant post links on wow forums).

Requirements: Good logs, history of CE is a plus, knowing multiple specs of a class is a plus. Maintaining at least one geared alt is recommended but not required.

Recruiter Contact: Btag: Patticakes#1742 Discord: Patticakes#4610

Hey!! Shoot me a message Ham#11424 to chat and run some M+ to test us out. We’ll be starting M soon and would love to see how you could fit in! Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Hello Sinfold,

I believe Faith would be a good fit for you.

We are currently 9/10 H and should be aotc in the coming week.

We are a newer guild looking for individuals who are calm collected and looking to have some fun. - We try to foster an environment that is enjoyable to raid in.

We will be progressing into M content soon and looking forward to it.

We raid Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 9PM - 11:30PM Est.

Reach out to me if you are interested.
Btag - Dautz#11514
Discord - Dautz#9087

Hope to hear from you!

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

We are currently 9/10 Heroic and we are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-12:00 EST. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently.

If interested please contact us on bnet Ixxon#1964/discord Ixxon#4013 or bnet Atian#1526/Direglaive#2356 in discord.

Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Check out Place Holder! 9/10 H currently. Pushing into Mythic shortly! Just looking for a few more DPS to round out the comp.

Hello Sinfold!

I saw your post and wanted to give you some information on our guild to see if we may be able to work together in the future! I’ll be happy, or any of our other recruitment members for that matter, to answer any questions or concerns you may have.

[H] [Area-52] consists of older players (25+) on average. Many of whom have played World of Warcraft together for over five years and still going.

We currently have one up and running raid team and a newer raid team that is stretching it’s legs and still forming it’s core group. I’ll break down each raid team information/needs below. For ease of use, I’ll call the teams RT1 and RT2.

RT1 is the raid team that tends to be more exclusive since it is our team that pushes content during the tier/expansion. RT2 consists of our guild members who wanted a better raid time and/or a more relaxed raiding environment.

Contact Info: Rhetorica (In-Game), Armatus#1287 (B-Net), Armatus#4222 (Discord), and/or https:/ /discord.gg/f44qYYj (Guild Discord, talk to anyone at the @Admin or @Officer roles)

RT1:

Raid Days:

Tuesday - 10:30pm – 1:30am (EST/Server Time)

Thursday - 10:30pm – 1:30am (EST/Server Time)

Progression:

10/10 N, 10/10H, and 1/10M

Needs: Skilled DPS

Arms DPS Warrior

Boomkins

Mages (Fire/Arcane)

Warlocks

Hunters

Shadow Priests

We’ll be happy to trial any skilled dps regardless of class/spec.

RT2:

Raid Days:

Friday – 8:30pm – 11:30pm (EST/Server Time)

Sunday – 8:30pm – 11:30pm (EST/Server Time)

Progression:

10/10 N

Needs: Healers and DPS

RT2 is still forming it’s core raid group and as such is more open to players of any class/spec/role at this time.

Hey, Not sure if you found a new home yet.
Feel free to reach out me on discord my handle is Chunkychug#2956

(9/10H) looking for active players to help us grow and progress into mythic content. Need RDPS (Mage preferred), RSham, and WW Monk. Raids are Fri/Sat 12AM-3AM server time. We do M+ runs every night. We welcome anyone and everyone!

We’re also sponsoring people for transfers if needed. Just hit me up in game. Toon name is Strywix or add me on btag Strywix#1167

Howdy Sin!

<Org Safety and Health / Horde Area52 / Tues-Wed 8-11EST>

OSHA is a newer guild with goals and aspirations for the laid-back experience of Shadowlands, while leaving a healthy amount of room for us to be challenged. Our primary focus is AoTC and achievement completion for each tier. Mythic will follow, however we are veteran players who have a long history, and aren’t too concerned with pushing hard currently. Unless the raid difficulty proves otherwise, we’ll aim for about half of mythic clear.

Hey Sinfold, Not sure if you are still looking or not but our guild Repose is recruiting ranged dps.

**Repose is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild formed to push cutting edge, we are a group of like-minded individuals that enjoys having fun while raiding. **

Schedule
T- 8-11PM EST
W- 8-11 PM EST
Th- 8-11PM EST

Progress
10/10H
3/10M (Sun-King Dies soon)

What We Expect
We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in the time into their character. IE doing research into their class, fights and come prepare to the fight every single time. We are looking for people that can accept and not get upset by criticism. It is what makes us better, and no one is perfect.

Recruiting

• Ranged
    • Shadow Priest - W/ OS Heals - High
    • Warlock - High
    • Mage - Medium
    • Boomkin - High
  • Melee
    • Enhance Shaman - Medium
  • Heals
    • Disc Priest w/ OS Holy - High
    • Hpali - High
  • Tanks
    • Closed

Contact

• Bnet
    • Ezkeal#1824 , Dripz#1507, Birch#1969
  • Discord
    • Ezkeal#2121, Dripz#9117, Birch(Storlock)#4293

10/10H guild. Former HC raiders from earlier xpacs.

Wed/Thurs/Mon 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Wipe Ur Butts on Area-52

Monday is cleanup/casual

Building Mythic team. Chill focused group.

BNET: Default#11899
Disc: defaulty#9157
Guild Logs: warcraftlogs .com/guild/calendar/589511/#date=1612159200000