9/10 M Hunter/Boomkin LF CE Guild

Guild decided to call it quits today so currently looking for new CE guild
Can be 9/10 or 10/10 any days/times after 7 PM EST 2 days a week preferred
Have 250+ pulls on Sylv, best pull around 62%
Willing to play boomkin or flex resto but hunter is preferred
Feel free to message me on discord

Rak#9609

Hi, my name is Eyece. I am raidlead for Forge on Sargeras-US. We’re 10/10M Alliance guild looking for a full time Boomkin or Hunter. You progress on Sylv is good and we’d like to give you a shot. Add me Eyecee#1917 on BNET.

Hello!

I am the recruitment officer for A Night Off. We have 2 9/10 M teams both looking for a Boomkin. One of them has a best pull of 46%, and should be killing tonight/tomorrow. I sent you a friend request on discord - Rachhieex#0420 :slight_smile:

Hey Rákanishu,

Would be interested in chatting if you are still looking.

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M SoD, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Still searching

Hi there!

Check out Extra Crispy, 9/10m Horde on Area-52

Hello there! We are looking for players for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team! Here’s our guild information below. We would love to speak with you. You can reach us in our discord listed in our post!