9/10 M CN Hpal LF CE Guild

Hi!

Hpal currently 9/10 M CN w/ p3 exp on Sire D. I have both kyrian and venthyr maxxed, but would like to stay venthyr if poss.

Our guild just disbanded heading into the final week of 9.0 (6/18/21). While mostly looking for 9.1, it would be cool if there’s a chance to still get CE this tier. Ideally, we (my bf and I, spriest w/ heal offspec, same level of raid/competency as me) would come as a package deal. If you’re just looking for a healer to round out the last of 9.0 to get CE, I’m open to joining your team solo to help shore that up.

Previous tier(s): 12/12 CE NYA, 4/8 M EP, 6/9 M BoD

Available Raid Time Frames:
Mon-Fri
6:00pm+ MST (8:00pm+ EST)

We are open to 2 and 3 day guilds.

The ideal guild would be LGBTQ+ friendly, have a strong CE mentality, and be active outside of raid (m+, pvp, etc).

Bnet: Ellzz#1357
Discord: Ellz#9326

Hello there Ellzzx! We are looking for a holy paladin for our 9.1 team. The team is currently 9/10M and raids Sat/Sun 7-10pm EST. I also think you will find our environment to be accommodating during our off raid times. Here’s our information below, please let me know if we sound like a team you would be interested in. Would love to chat with you regarding a position!

[H] 9/10M 6hr Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis for 9.1 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey!

We’d love to chat to both you and your S/O! We could use a healer and a RDPS going into 9.1. I’ll leave the generic spam below, and please reach out if you’re interested or wanna learn more!

-Not Even Close- of Hyjal (US-H) is recruiting 1 healer and 2 RDPS for 9.1!

We formed 4 month into the tier, but have achieved great things already considering our short time together. This includes getting AOTC on our first raid together, and getting 7/10M with such a late start. We plan to push for CE every tier going forward, and we’d love your help doing so!

We raid two nights a week strictly.

Wednesday-Thursday, 9:30-12:30 EST.

Currently in need of one strong healer, and RDPS. Preference being Warlock or Spriest, but any skilled players are welcome to apply!

We’re a fun loving, accepting, and driven group of friends. We want to make sure that right moral stays high, and wipe counts stay low. We’d love to chat if this sounds good to you!

Please contact me on discord: Nysten#0002 or on Bnet, Hyrul#1637

Thanks!

Hey there!
My guild < Efficiency > -10/10M Tichondrius is looking to recruit talented healers for 9.1!

We are 10/10 M and would love to get to know you better. Right now we are really only looking for healers as we are pretty full on DPS, but your BF could absolutely submit an application as well as great applicants can always be considered :slight_smile:

We raid 8:00pst-11:00pst Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays.

Visit us at efficiencyguild .com to submit an application!
You can also message our RL Arctizal on discord: Rtehnoob#4369 or Bnet: Lifelink#1413 to chat with an officer :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you soon and best of luck rest of 9.0!

Hi Ellzzx,

I believe I reached out to your bf earlier, but gonna post here as well! If you’re open to faction changing, Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for DPS and a holy paladin for our mythic team. We achieved CE on a 6 hour schedule this tier and plan to convert to 3-day 9 hour schedule for 9.1. Our raid times are Tues/Weds/Thurs from 9pm-12am Pacific. To apply, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9, or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).

Looking forward to hearing from you!