9/10 H SOD Hunter LF Mythic Raid Guild

Seeking active Mythic Raid guild who is 9/10 Heroic SOD. I can pay to server transfer. I raid lead pug’s every week so my logs are a bit low when I have to call mechanics and healer cd’s.

if interested in someone who knows the game very well, can parse above 90, will show up on time and can help with raid CD timings. Please message me here:

ridmhunt-bleedinghollow
Btag: Ridm#11325
Discord: Rid#5271

Sorry i meant to post this with my hunter Icon

Hey bud, check us out, we don’t currently have a hunter :slight_smile:

Casual Raiding Guild is recruiting all dps players with a strong preference for ranged for 9.1 Sanctum raiding. Formed at the start of Shadowlands, we achieved Cutting Edge in Castle Nathria and expect to significantly jump in rankings this tier. We’re based on Whisperwind Alliance side and raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8-11 EST. Since we only raid 2 nights a week for 6 hours there are always lots of keys, alt raids and memes taking place outside of raid hours. Although we’re specifically recruiting the classes listed above, we’d love to connect with any talented gamers. We’re also always happy to accept social gamers who may not be ready for mythic raiding but are looking for a fun guild to call home.

What you can expect

• A fast paced and relatively relaxed environment on farm and trash
  • A still relatively relaxed but focused environment on prog
  • Constructive feedback from leadership
  • Flasks/feasts provided by guild
  • Plenty of off night shenanigans

If you like what you’ve read and want to learn more about the guild feel free to reach out below. Please have mythic CN or heroic SoD logs ready.

Bnet - Cav#1179
Discord Cav#9559