9/10 H 208 Ilvl Mage LF Late Night/Early morning mythic raid team EX-CE raider

Hello, I’m Zybrus. I returned at the beginning of this xpac from a break after NH in Legion due to changing professions. I have CE experience with EN, TOV, and NH.

I am looking for a raid team that raids any days between 11:30 PM CST and 2 PM CST. My work schedule is 3PM to 11PM CST and will not be able to raid during these hours.

During TOV/NH I was raiding with the guild “Temerity” and left the game due to new job overlapping working hours with raiding hours.

I am looking for a new team due to my current guild closing out the late night team that was opened for shadowlands. So, here I am looking for a new home.

Current logs are subpar, but raider IO is much better. I have broken the rust off and expect much much better results than the beginning of this raid tier.

Contact Via Battlenet: Zybrus#1706 or
Discord: Zybrus#8304

good luck finding a team

around looking for a team still

still lookin

Around again before work

No luck, around tonight for any questions

hi there,
Mana has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 7:00 pm thru 11:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time)

What we need: Mythic oriented players.

Healers: (Mr.or Ms. Exceptional any class.) SHAMAN!
Ranged DPS: Mage, and Hunter, Boomkin
Melee DPS; Rogue, DK

Please add Quixsis#1477 or Skoalmanck#1772,beautyinwar#1784- Sergeant for more info.

Unfortunately those raid times are not possible for me to make with my work hours. Thanks for consideration

Hey Zy- app on our website today:

TILTED-Area 52, is a newly formed guild at the end of BFA of mostly multiple CE raiders and leadership. We are still working on putting together a roster to push top 150 US ranks by the end of the expac.

What we are looking for:

-Drama free
-Prepared for raid (consumables, fight research, etc) and understands the importance of M+
-Team player in an inclusive raid environment
-Trolls, racist language, bigotry are not welcome here
-Strong performance (this doesn’t mean orange parses)- we want people who can show strong output, but also take on tasks in raid and not complain about how it impacts their DPS

Current Progress: 10/10N, 10/10H, 2/10M
Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm PST to 12 am PST (11p CST to 2am CST, 12am EST to 3am EST)
Invites go out 15 minutes prior to our start and you are expected to be online and ready to go then!
We raid on Monday’s for the first 3 weeks of a new tier

What we provide

• A stable raid environment
  • We provide some consumables (enchants, flasks/cauldrons, gems, food and some pots)
  • Active guild that always has people looking for M+

Recruitment status:

Roster: Currently at 24 people (consistently 22). We are not looking to over recruit and have a massive bench- our spots are competitive.

Tanks: None for the raid team- m+ tanks in guild would be great.
Ranged DPS: Anything but boomkins
Melee DPS: Death Knight
Healers: Resto shaman/Priest

[Application:] https : // apply. wowaudit. com/us/area-52/tilted/main
-remove the spaces in the address above.

Even if your class isn’t listed here but feel you meet or exceed the items listed above, please contact me in game after applying!

Blurred#11239

Unfortunately I am just unable to make your raid times. I finished work at 11:00 PM CST, so earliest I can possibly be on is 11:30 PM CST.

Hey Zy!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
We are currently looking for core raiders for our Mythic raid team and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Unfortunately unable to raid this early

Hello, we are recruiting for Shadowlands:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
Kawaiihealer#1404
Benderr#1706

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-how-long-on-brez-on-malganis-fri-sat-1130am-pacific/303300

Around for about an hour and half before work or available after work 11 PM CST. 212 Ilvl now

Around again tonight

No home as of yet

< Third Shift > is a newly formed late night Mythic Raiding Guild

Our goal for Shadowlands is to achieve Cutting Edge in every raid tier while raiding 9 hours a week.

Current progression: 3/10 Mythic

Especially looking for a mage for a full time raid spot! ( 0 mages in guild )

Raid Days & Times:

Tuesday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM PST
Thursday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM PST (skipped Dec 24 and 31)
Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM PST

Personal message: I understand that you would be slightly late for our raids because of your work schedule, however we need mages very badly and would be willing to not dock your attendance and sub you in when you’re able to log on.

Thanks for your consideration.