9/10 251 Holy Paladin LF CE Raid Team 9.2

Here to try and find a raid team to do CE content in 9.2! Sadly, I did not reclear Mythic enough as I wanted to but here are my logs (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/faffydin)

I will do any faction or server if the raid times is 8pm MST or after

Hello Faffy,

We would be interested in talking with you!

Yeah, that won’t work for me. 8pm EST is 6pm MST so, I wouldn’t be able to make the raid times.

Hello there and Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

Battle Tag: TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:

Classes:
Boomkin
Hunter
Warlock
Holy Paladin
Enhancement Shaman
and Other Ranged DPS

Looking for People that want to Raid Cutting Edge.
-People coming back to the game are welcome.
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Sunday 8-11 CST added for mythic prog in 9.2.

-We complete Mythic+15s each week, and are willing to help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on CE in 9.2.
Raider.io: https://raider.io/guilds/us/malganis/Insanitys%20Edge

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

[H] - The Early Shift - Bleeding Hollow [10/10M-SoD & CE-CN/NYA/TEP/BOD] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Late Shift - [10/10M-SoD & CE-CN/NYA/TEP/BOD]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST
  • Thursday: 7:30PM-10:30PM EST

What we’re looking for:

We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

• Healer (Pref HpalyMW/RDruid/RSham)
  • Warrior
  • Havoc DH
  • Warlock
  • Hunter
  • Balance Druid

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/the-early-shift/the-early-shift
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamieqns#1261

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Hey Faffydin! We are recruiting healers for 9.2 and reclears. I posted our info below with a link to our application. Please apply if you think you would be a good fit!
Children - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week (9 hours of raid)
Castle Nathria - M 10/10 CE
Sanctum of Domination - M 10/10 CE
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NEW TIERS) Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled to Mondays.

Recruiting trials for 9.2 & 9.15 Reclear. All classes and specs will be considered. Feel free to apply and secure a trial position for Sanctum!

Highest Priority: (Immediate core roster spots available).
*NOTE: As we are reclearing, we are taking exceptional applications for ALL classes and specs.

• WARLOCK (can play all specs)
  • DISC/HOLY PRIEST
  • HOLY PALADIN
  • ARMS/FURY WARRIOR
  • BOOMKIN

All positions are competitive and all classes will be considered, therefore applicants should have appropriate logs.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
(DISCORD Mayhem#7204 or Madness#5716)

We are a mythic guild made up of CE raiders , high rated PvPers and high IO players with two goals in mind; improvement from previous tiers every tier, and CE every tier. We look forward to hearing from you!

C’mon now I needs them guilds that work time-wise!!!

Hey - we raid starting at 8PM MST Tu/We/Th. We’re 10/10M for the last two tiers and aiming for US 250 in 9.2. Would love to chat with you so that I can stop playing my Holy Paladin :slight_smile:

check us out at www.mist-guild.com or message me on Discord Anisro#8121

0.0 you’re talkin’ my language!

Offensive on Tichondrius is always recruiting. Hit me up at Jakesane#3084 on discord :slight_smile: Hope to hear from you