9.1 Tyrande cinematic

Sylvanas after the battle

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/816461204310327356/859949757426302986/unknown.png

6 Likes

Sylvanas wasn’t bleeding or wounded.

5 Likes

You can tell these people don’t watch MMA and can’t tell how points are counted.

5 Likes

The way I see it, just having her around would be a wild card that could mess things up later, even if Tyrande’s effort in the maw turns out to be wasted. But I know that’s just a headcanon explanation on my part.

She’d probably be worth some decent stygia if you could get her processed, though.

She wasnt injured enough to bleed tho so.

MMA isn’t two people infused with cosmic powers fighting with magic and weapons while one is actually stalling for a secondary force to heist the sacred relic from the MMA vault lmao.

1 Like

True, there could be a decent amount from one loot.

1 Like

This is almost as bad as the Arthas Vs. Illidan duel arguments.

1 Like

Illidan got a scar from Arthas for that one at least!!!

2 Likes

Christ, are you people capable of having even a little fun? Lighten up.

7 Likes

Was pretty funny from our side of the fence lmao.

You obviously haven’t been watching Bruce Buffer’s extended commentary then.

2 Likes

Imagine being a Saurfang or Bolvar fan and watching Tyrande fans melt down over Tyrande not winning hard enough against someone who turned your guy into a jobber.

4 Likes

Saurfang at least cut Sylvanas to make her freak out in front of the horde, and he wasn’t empowered by anything. His fight did something, this was just wheels spinning where nothing happened.

6 Likes
1 Like

Godfreychads just keep winning.

9 Likes

Godfrey + Shotgun + Backside of Sylvanas head = Will always be a glorious moment in my eyes :wolf: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I’d say it’s worse. This reads like a 4chan thread on Dragon Ball power levels.

2 Likes

If that was the intention, smiling “I expected more” does not quite fit the mood.

Would it though? Depend on how much will the Jailer achieve post this cinematic till the finale of the patch content.

gl hf

Tyrande also could effortlessly overpower Saurfang pre Night Warrior too, she’s got 10,000 years of experience as a Warrior over him and magics to boot. This isn’t a good comparison. Tyrande already showed she could crush him in a single page of the BfA novellas. Tyrande isn’t Saurfang, she powercliffed him before her only character development was a ‘power buff.’

Also, SAURFANG HURT SYLVANNAS. Sylvannas was actually injured in that fight.

3 Likes

The “I expected more” line comes when Sylvanas tries to chain up Tyrande. She doesn’t lose her juice yet.

1 Like