9.1 Tyrande cinematic

They are just moving the goal posts, elune and tyrande ARE stronger, and thats obiviously the arguement, which they start losing, and now the arguement its It doesnt matterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2 Likes

Sylvannas was unharmed by what the writers intend to say is the full power of Tyrande. Sylvannas is doing nothing but being a decoy. She is not hurt throughout the fight. What is your basis to say Tyrande was winning the fight, when she as the attacker never effectively hurt her?

Defensive does not mean weaker or losing lmao.

2 Likes

You know tyrande wasnt there with us when the WQ and us where planing stuff right, SHe literally doesnt know what is going on, she was in the maw the whole time killing

My basis is that she’s winning the fight that I saw with my eyeballs, because she’s the one doing the overwhelming amount of offensive strikes, and the fight ends with her pinning Sylvanas to the ground choking her.

The repeated insistence that she has to be physically injured to lose a fight is nonsense. I reject the premise. If that’s all you have, might as well just drop this now.

8 Likes

Yeah and here’s the person she explicitly wants to kill and is using all of her power to do it, and she’s too weak to injure her prior to losing her powers.

Show me where Sylvannas was hurt by Tyrande’s full power.

The strikes arent overwhelming if THEY LITERALLY DON’T HURT HER. Being defensive when YOU’RE THE DECOY is not losing.

2 Likes

This thread is being becoming heated. to the point that some folks might start tosssing axes at each other’s heads.

And it occurs to me that if you find yourself with an axe in your head in a foreign country, and your short on language skills, this site might come to your rescue. This might approach bathroom requests in urgency so if you want to express to others in any country about your cranium acquiring an unexpected metal/wood addition this is the site for you.

Time traveling to Ancient Babylon? this site has you covered.

• Babylonian: iliya pashu ina reshiya bashu
  • Bahasa Melayu (Malay) B1: Ya tuhanku! Ada kapak dalam kepalaku!
  • BahasanB2: O: mie Adonae, estil un acso en mie capito ho!
  • BaselangB3: “Won suripiria nemia voci ‘wonden divin’. Un chafergarbar i conboro wonden siras posi.”
  • BasqueB4: Jaungoikoa! Badut aizkor bat buruan!
  • BelarusianB5: Bozha moj, ja maju siakeru w halavie
  • Bengali: Oh Allah! Amar mathar upor bash poreche.
  • Bosnian: Boze moj! sjekira mi je u glavi.
  • BretonB6: Ma Doue! Bez’ ez eus ur vouc’hal e va fenn.
  • BulgarianB7: Bozhe moi, niakoi mi e zabil bradva v glavata!

http://www.yamara.com/axe/

2 Likes

Quick, someone make sure Malfurion is in the axe shelter.

2 Likes

There isn’t really a point that I can see where Sylvanas is able to advance on Tyrande during the melee part of the fight. Tyrande breaks through her chains (chains that Bolvar couldn’t defeat), and those chains in the first place had to be thrown because Sylvanas herself is thrown back from Tyrande’s previous attack.

Tyrande was definitely up at halftime, let’s not get confused at that.

But, at least until we started reaching into things like Tyrande’s magical glaives disappearing, most of the discussion had to do with how the cinematic ended as opposed to the fight itself. It’s that which I want to dig into.

Yes, just as Tyrande was on the defensive at the end of the fight where she was losing because she was now unarmed. Sylvanas after she is pushed away before chaining Tyrande just laughs about how weak the night warrior is. Sylvanas might not have even been sparing tyrande the same way she spared bolvar, who knows why she didn’t try to kill Tyrande when the horn blew and Tyrande no longer had any weapons.

1 Like

SHe literally slammed sylvanas onto the ground

Sorry blizzard didnt have sylvanas’s legs explode into meat

What about the glaive bombs? Shouldn’t Sylvanas be impacted by those if Tyrande is so much more stronger than her?

They actually are if they prevent the enemy from launching offensive strikes of their own. If I’m being attacked and I can’t attack back because the strikes come so quickly that it’s all I can do to dodge and block, I’m being overwhelmed. I don’t mean to be rude but you don’t seem to know what a lot of words mean.

They’re bombs? At what point was that established?

I don’t mean to sound snippy, but what prior expectation are you drawing from?

They literally explode when they make impact. What else were they? firecrackers?

Gender reveal party.

1 Like

The most powerful weapon known to man.

1 Like

He was axeing for it.

1 Like

Sylvannas is the decoy. Her intention clearly isn’t to waste time fighting and killing when it’s not needed, given she incapacitates core figures to the defense of Ardenweald like Herne and willingly leaves rather than finishes them while they’re incapacitated from one attack.

You don’t seem to understand that defensive is not synonymous with being weaker. Especially when you’re end goal is to stall and buy time for Anduin.

Sylvannas cant fake her physical durability lmao. She absorbs point blank exploding attacks and immediately recovers from the physical force that sent her flying back, catching herself more or less the moment she lands.

1 Like

The entire zone didn’t burn for weeks after so I doubt it was that.

Is that what Teldrassil was?

1 Like