9.1 PvP Gearing and why it is BAD

Good Flapsy, how are you?

I’m doing well Quag, pretty sleepy. also bump :slight_smile:

Still miserable bump

Glad to hear that.

Bump

stoked it’s the weekend.

bump.

Same, wish I could grind some viable honor gear on my alts.

3 Likes

you probably can.

next expansion.

3 Likes

Would be nice, but with their current scandal all they will be interested in is saving themselves.

2 Likes

why would they delete this system ? which make more players addicted to pay more money and spend unhealthy amount of time grinding gear upgrade

we are talking here about the same company that fired a lot of it employees and in the same time give it CEO bonus of 155$ million

so we can Rest assured bliz morality at all time low

as long this time-gate milking it subs to the very limit and making A LOT of players buying wow token to sell it for gold so they buy ( mythic / pvp ) runs

i don’t feel they will change this system for us anytime soon.

1 Like

A lot of players have already left for other games and many here are just waiting for a game they’d rather play. If they don’t change they’ll just keep losing subs.

Someone at bliz must be noticing their losses.

5 Likes

Oh they do, they just avoid the pvp and class forums like the plague. Too busy in the General Discussion/PTR/Technical Issues sections. Balance is last on their list of things to do. This expansion and last shows it very clearly and so do the forums

Can we like please at least not have honor gated by renown. Gearing has been terrible. How hard is it for them to throw in a honor + conquest vendor with the ilvl’s less stretched out?!

2 Likes

I was gone most of the weekend. Glad to see this is still thriving.

1 Like

Imagine getting into boxing and fighting Mike Tyson.

But Mike Tyson has brass knuckles and you have boxing gloves.

This is how the arena climb feels for new PVPers who want to upgrade their conquest gear.

16 Likes

Lol this is a good analogy… I will be hijacking it.

2 Likes

With blizzards lawsuit its gg

3 Likes

This man making new copypasta

3 Likes

yeah, sad to say I don’t think anything is getting changed in any aspect now.

2 Likes

Bump #1139

1 Like

Bump - I know it’s probably gg for a while at please but please Blizzard… help us out. Just think MoP!

3 Likes