9.1 confusion (returning player)

long story short i know i should have known better as a long time player returning and perhaps i shoulda just read the quest texts fully … yes i know :frowning: anyways

i just renewed my sub tonight and logged in for the first time since before 9.1. first thing asked of me in oribos with a campaign quest marker above the npcs name was to abandon the nightfae and join the kyrian. here was my fault and i just went along with the clicks and next thing i know ive left night fae and am a fresh kyrian ?

As a fire mage that’s unacceptable so i got about my business get backing into the nightfae covenant and 3 hours later ive finished the first quest and been told to wait until next reset now to continue???

i dont have conduits or covenant abilities and now need to wait 6 days to play the game i guess ?

my only feedback is if your going to influence people to change covenants for the main campaign maybe make it shorter then a week to switch back .

thanks

Won’t the game let you farm the 10 thousand currencies everyone here keeps grumbling about in the meantime?

If not, that really sucks.

switched my forum toon, im not sure about farming currencies , i was just last told from the nightfae emisassarys they would get back to me after finishing the “provie your worth” quest you get when you ask to come back to your orignal covenant.

as far as ive gathered after that is the next quest doesnt show up until the proceding weekly reset.

if theres something i can farm please let me know. ill do that. i dont want to wait 6 days to have covenant abilities again

Sorry, my info was solely based off posts here (which I had hoped my post’s wording conveyed but clearly I failed).

Maybe these articles will help you:

It becomes easier once your renown is up. I haven’t reached max level on this toon yet, but i promise it will fly by. You won’t have the covenant restrictions after your done (I think at 80 but someone more informed would know better).

thanks, i cant increase renown while im in this state , gonna have to just wait i guess.

silver lining i can advance the korthia storyline while i wait so i guess i can just do that until the weekly reset and i can get my covenant back lol