9.1 boss spoilers

Something to do with Uther, I imagine, as Kyrians are involved there. There’s a scenario with Kyrians listed for Andorhal.

Anyway, seems each covenant targets a specific area of the Maw.

• Night Fae target the Crucible of the Damned
  • Necrolord targets Perdition Hold
  • Kyrian target Zovaal’s Cauldron
  • Venthyr target the Tremaculum
1 Like

Remnant of Ner’zhul:

The writers kept stepping on him up until the very end.

15 Likes

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1020199.jpg

The Devourer Species now includes one-headed bipeds on top of the already known two-headed bipeds.

eh i was gonna troll by posting a thing i made

I mean, after WoD did anyone think anyone remembered the character they wrote for him? The man who had his faith and people’s health used against to convince him into doing something monstrous; only for him to realize too late that the actions he took to save his people actually destroyed them. Watching helplessly from the side, as his own grief and guilt drove him to madness? But, frankly, Ner’zhul’s soul has been through the ringer so severely whatever this last vestige is isn’t likely much of him.

4 Likes

No Sylvanas or Anduin? Or does Sylvie just die in the raid? Or did Blizz lie again?

So devourers are SC 2 Hybrids? Gotcha Blizzard.

We have to save him from being melted down into anima.

…so we can go back to torturing him for anima!

Says you. Marrowgar is still, like, one of the coolest models in all of WoW.

Ner’zhul becoming a boneghostreaper…thing is the best he could have hoped for.

2 Likes

is this our timeline Ner’zul or AU Dreanor Ner’Zzul. Because this may be AU Draenor Ner’zul and that’s fine. Last time we saw our timeline Ner’zul he was trapped in Frsotmourne.

:roll_eyes: Yeah AU nerzhul is totally aligned with the jailer.

I mean, you’re not wrong lol!

1 Like

Andorhall was part of the Many Deaths of Chromie. She was trying to stop an event that happened there.

1 Like

Sylvanas will destroy Torghast? o.O

1 Like

Technically, it should be both. Because all alternate versions of a character are supposed to merge together again in death.

3 Likes

It’s both. Danuser explained a while back that everyone in the Shadowlands is an amalgamation of every timeline’s version of them.

8 Likes

She’s put to sleep by Ysera

That still bothers me. How damn weird must it be to be like Draka, long dead, only to suddenly get AU-Draka’s memories and junk merged into her head out of the blue.

6 Likes

You’re the best lmao keep doing this.

Yeah my boy is coming back. I hope Blizzard treats him well.

What did you do to him
I want to see the orc Ner’zhul again and help him.
It wasn’t easy for him.

2 Likes

Seems to be the last unnamed so far val’kyr.

Oh well, rip my wish to see them separated from Sylvanas. They’ve been through a lot of :poop: and seemingly go down with this ship.

/sadface
oh well

gl hf

2 Likes