90s music night yes? yes?

For those who have only heard the US version of this opening, here is the vastly superior JP version. Those toms hit hard.

2 Likes

I had to scroll entirely too long to find Nirvana, but there are definitely other similar jams in here I love. Shoutout to 90s Grunge!

2 Likes

This songs been stuck in my head all day

4 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I’m not special enough to post a vid but if i could i would:

APHEX TWIN:WINDOWLICKER

My cousin Marlena chain played this as she chain-smoked more cigarettes than even my grandpa...

The first album on CD I ever heard was No More Tears at one of my first cousin’s after she bought a CD player early '92 (we wouldn’t get one for a couple more years). She passed away in November (wasn’t unexpected, and I talked to her like once or twice a year [she was 65, about 25.5 years older than I am, with a birthday this coming Sunday, and my aunt is ~22 years older than my mom]…but still sucks…I spent a fair bit of time at her house in '91-'93 when they lived close by because her daughter and I are the same age). Anyway…been listening to it and some other songs from CDs I remember they had (a CD re-issue of Sweetheart of the Rodeo, Pickin’ on Nashville from the Kentucky Headhunters, and Badmotorfinger).

Miss her.
2 Likes

YES!

2 Likes

Oh God no!!!

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like