WoW Hotfixes -- Updated June 28

I don’t know why this change took so long to be implemented…

6 Likes

While that IS pretty based, I can’t help but wonder why this took as long as it did.

3 Likes

Cough more sire denathrius nerfs please :slight_smile: ther heroic version has so many one shot mechanics it feels like a mythic boss. :pleading_face:

1 Like

This is why our mage went fire. Not because he’s good at it, but because his reflexes suck enough he needs the cauterize and pod to live.

1 Like

What does this mean? alts can now purchase sockets?

1 Like

Hotfix time~

APRIL 7, 2021

Player versus Player

• Fixed an issue that caused Epic Battlegrounds to reward less experience than intended for characters between levels 50 and 60.

Quests

• Slightly reduced the difficulty of the Paragon’s Challenge for the Bastion World Quest “Flight School: Flapping Frenzy.”
1 Like

I like that the maw vendors inventory gets opened up based on the character with the highest rep. That helps a little.

1 Like

Someone living in Philippines with latency of 130-150ms I will never get that achievement. :neutral_face:

2 Likes

If you have unlocked on another toon yes.

2 Likes

lmao, I tried that thing 10 times at least. I died instantly every time. I’d be pounding the flap button and plummeted straight into the spikes anyway. I’ll give it another go I guess.

Oh, and none of the much needed balance changes players have been asking for since release. Got it thanks Blizz great work.

Here are today’s hotfixes, including three new Achievements that increase Anima earnings.

APRIL 12, 2021

Achievements

• Three new Achievements have been added for upgrading all four of your Covenant Sanctum features to tiers 1, 2, and 3.

Items and Rewards

• Anima rewards now scale upward when you earn each new Achievement for unlocking a tier on all four of the features in your Covenant Sanctum.

Player versus Player

• Rogue
    • Subtlety
      • [With regional restarts] Dagger in the Dark (PvP Talent) now increases Shadowstrike damage by 5% per stack (was 10%) and affects targets within 12 yards (was 20 yards).

Quests

• The captives for the “Fortunate Souls” Nazjatar quest will once again be following behind their captors.
2 Likes

Fixing the anima drops should not need an achievement… it should just be fixed

1 Like

lol…just stop, nobody wants a penny solution…we want the whole dollar.

3 Likes

Don’t mind removing cheesy stuff like dagger created - but honestly you should just re-design sub because literally all it can do is damage out of stealth. Otherwise it is useless.

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA FIX RET PALS, DRUIDS and ARMS WARRIOR (in PvP) ​???

And where is the SURVIVAL BUFFS?

BTW, STOP NERFING ROGUES!!!

there are classes WAY WAY WAY WAY broken than Rogues and you keep NERFING ROGUES and let the OP classes untouched, ITS AMAZING THE LACK OF TOUCH WITH THE COMMUNITY

Player versus Player

• Rogue
    • Subtlety
      • [With regional restarts] Dagger in the Dark (PvP Talent) now increases Shadowstrike damage by 5% per stack (was 10%) and affects targets within 12 yards (was 20 yards).

YOU KNOW THAT THIS CHANGE KILLED THIS TALENT FOR GOOD???

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY ANYMORE, BUT I THINK ALL OF YOU ARE OUT OF TOUCH. KEEP KILLING IT AND I’LL BE GONE FOR GOOD, KEEP IT COMMING, JUST KEEP IT COMMING…

SUBT without dances/stealth is a piece of p##p, DO YOU KNOW THIS BLIZZ? DO YOU PLAY THE GAME ???

1 Like

I wonder if anybody over there actually plays the game. The anima rewards are stupidly low, I don´’t have things on lvl 3 not even on my main, and to see the stupid increase in rewards (1,2,3 items ffs) makes me just give up on that grind.

The fact that this is not even account wide, but character base is beyond ridiculous at this point.

From reddit :

• Nightmehrgaming :

"it’s actually much worse than that if you’re starting from zero.

Tier 1 costs 4k anima and rewards an extra 35 per WQ which requires 115 WQs AFTER rank 1 to recoup the cost.

Tier 2 costs 20k anima and rewards an extra 70 per WQ which requires 286 WQs AFTER rank 2 to recoup the cost.

Tier 3 costs 40k anima and rewards an extra 105 per WQ which requires 381 WQs AFTER rank 3 to recoup the cost.

782 total WQs to recoup all the anima spent and roughly half of that is only AFTER you have spent 64k anima. It’s insultingly low.

Reddit Post

4 Likes

It’s also bugged and not showing up on world quests for me.

just logged in and automatically granted rank1.

my world quests are still showing the 3/4/5 combination of items with base of 105,140,175.

that doesn’t match the numbers the blue post.

Like typical blizz fashion, even their player QOL is bugged on launch

I am very thankful my sub runs out in 24hrs.

This update is like dollar store squirt guns when you are stranded in the desert.

Tin foil hat here but these are such egregious missteps, is it possible there is a little bit of self sabotage because someone is tired of updating a 17 year old game?

2 Likes

No fix for guild and community chat? Seriously?

Sub rogue NERF?

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA… WOW.

1 Like