WoW Hotfixes -- Updated June 28

Where is hunter (all specs) buffs?

4 Likes

I feel like I would be able to do some things as a frog. Like jump or tell my pet to attack, for example.

Wild has been turned into a frog many times and he is now experienced. Shaman will need to figure out some other animal to turn him into.

3 Likes

The only thing I’m able to do as a frog is… croak.

3 Likes

Keep trying, man! You’ll get better every time!

If you want to train, make friends with a Horde shaman and have them hex you over and over.

1 Like

Where is rogue buff?

1 Like

Heya :smile: Here are today’s hotfixes.

MARCH 17, 2021

Classes

• Priest
    • Fixed an issue where Measured Contemplation (Runecarving Power) would break invisibility potion effects.
    • Shadow
      • Fixed an issue where Insanity would break invisibility potion effects.
  • Warlock
    • Fixed an issue where Inevitable Demise (Talent), Soul Leech (Talent), and Demon Skin (Talent) would break invisibility potion effects.

Covenants

• Venthyr
    • Fixed several issues that were preventing the quest “Common Ground” from being acquired or turned in.

Dungeons and Raids

• Theater of Pain
    • Gorechop
      • Fixed an issue that caused players at range to not always be pulled in before Tenderizing Smash is cast.

Items and Rewards

• Mawsworn Crossbow will no longer be available outside of the Maw.

Quests

• Fixed an issue where Shadowlands bonus event quests would not launch properly in some cases.
  • The Mole Machine for the Warlords of Draenor Alliance quest "Mole Machine, Go Home” will now allow smaller races to interact with it.
4 Likes

Got any of them demo lock buffs yet?

1 Like

Lock buffs to any spec to make them viable in Mythics or Arena would be nice. Can we get a single decent spec to be invited for Mythics or to see a Lock appearance at AWC? They’re absolutely trash. How can Blizzard not see this?!

1 Like

forgot to remove spiteful/storming

2 Likes

“Wind in the Willows” enters the thread

2 Likes

Can we get a damage buff for Arcane sometime?

4 Likes

Havent hotfixed the borked spiked dungeoun damage for anything not BfA or Shadowlands in alot of cases people are dying before the casting timer for the heal even goes off there’s also the need to double heal occasionally when switching healing targets because the first heal wont actual heal it’ll just eat mana and do nothing… Just saying might want to fix the levelling experience so there’s actually people that don’t rage quit before endgame.

3 Likes

Frankly, I think Bliz threw in the Demonology spec as an afterthought. In other words, they did not think it through sufficiently enough to make it a more viable spec. Which is sad really.

I use Affliction in my raiding and Destro in dungeons and Torghast. I enjoy both specs and find each bring a good degree of damage and utility to the group making them both extremely viable.

All except for the real lack of movement, I find warlocks in a decent position right now. However, movement is still a problem, even with the Burning Rush (which steals your health for speed), or the morph (in my case from Night Fae) which is extremely helpful. My race talent is more of a bust than a help due to its extreme ability to fail all the time.

I plan to build the demonology spec out here in the next week or two and try it out. Its fun factor with all those little demons running amok make me laugh. But it might not be something I would use for much of anything but solo open world questing. I would like to see Bliz address the inadequacies for warlocks in a more meaningful way. So far I’ve only seen scraps thrown our direction and any buffs given, seemed to have been provided after so many players raised a stink!

2 Likes

small indie company

3 Likes

Hotfixes

March 22, 2021

Classes

• Concentration Aura again no longer incorrectly reduces the duration of Anti-Magic Shell.
    • Developers’ notes: This is a repeat hotfix, which was first made on February 4, but was unintentionally missing from patch 9.0.5.
  • Hunter [with weekly maintenance in each region]
    • Beast Mastery
      • Beast Cleave now causes your pet to strike other targets for 90% of your pet’s damage (was 75%).
    • Marksmanship
      • Aimed Shot damage increased by 5%, and Trick Shots now causes your Aimed Shot or Rapid Fire to ricochet for 55% of the damage (was 50%).
  • Monk [with weekly maintenance in each region]
    • Windwalker
      • Spinning Crane Kick damage increased by 15% (was 10%) per unique target you’ve struck in the last 20 seconds (was 15 seconds) with Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick, or Rising Sun Kick.
      • Resolved an issue with Spinning Crane Kick that prevented the ability from gaining benefit from Mastery: Combo Strikes.
      • Fists of Fury now deals 70% damage to secondary targets (was 50%).
  • Warlock [with weekly maintenance in each region]
    • Demonology
      • Spell and pet damage increased by 3%.

Covenants

• Kyrian
    • Fixed a bug preventing Let Go of the Past (Pelagos soulbind) from reducing magic damage taken as intended.

Dungeons and Raids

• Castle Nathria [with weekly maintenance in each region]
    • Sludgefist
      • Fractured Debris missile travel time increased to 2.5 seconds (was 1.5 seconds) on Mythic difficulty.
      • The impact locations of Fractured Debris should now be more visible on Mythic difficulty.
      • Destructive Stomp radius decreased to 16 yards (was 20 yards) on all difficulties.
      • Chain Link allowable range increased to 14 yards (was 12 yards) on all difficulties.
    • Stone Legion Generals
      • Volatile Stone Shell’s absorb channel increased to 5 seconds (was 4 seconds).
      • Wicked Blast damage decreased by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Wicked Lacerations damage decreased about 10% on Mythic difficulty.
      • Anima Orb duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds) on Heroic and Mythic difficulties.
      • Volatile Anima Infusion and Volatile Anima Infection duration increased to 20 seconds (was 16 seconds).
      • Volatile Anima Detonation radius decreased to 40 yards (was 45 yards).
      • Soultaint Effigy now stacks to 80% healing reduction (was 100%).
      • Stonegale Effigy movement force decreased by 20%.
  • Mythic Keystone Dungeons
    • Enemies that are mind-controlled and thrown off the edge of the dungeon no longer contribute to the Enemy Forces requirement.
  • Sanguine Depths
    • Fixed an issue with a Famished Tick getting stuck underground in Kryxis the Voracious’s room.
    • Fixed an issue where Z’rali may get stuck in the air when a player carrying the essence dies in mid-air.

Items and Rewards

• The Wandering Ancient mount no longer leaves its acorns behind after dismounting.
  • Resolved an issue that prevented Dance of Chi-Ji (Azerite Trait) from granting the correct amount of damage to Spinning Crane Kick.

Player versus Player

• Death Knight
    • Chains of Ice will once again be removed from the target when spells such Blessing of Freedom are used.
  • Paladin
    • Holy
      • Blessing of Sacrifice is now properly displayed on raid frames when talented into Ultimate Sacrifice (PvP Talent).
2 Likes

Still no fix for spike damage in dungeons.

2 Likes

Update that doesn’t make any sense at all
There is no real effective improvement for Feral

2 Likes
  • Beast Mastery
  • Beast Cleave now causes your pet to strike other targets for 90% of your pet’s damage (was 75%).

Other targets, means no 5 targets restriction? =x

Blizzard, pls, like fire mages, we need Beast Cleave hits all targets \o

3 Likes

Where’s the fix for Bear threat and DPS?

2 Likes

Now WOW is simply a paid test game
Full of BUG, balance between classes, low item drop rate, PVP and other bad game experiences

Use the restaurant to describe
Blizzard also believes that it used to be the status of a three-star Michelin restaurant
It’s just a normal restaurant now
Blizzard still didn’t realize that the dishes he brought himself were so bad that they could be thrown directly into the kitchen waste bucket.

Probably in addition to pushing an expansion piece or the like, speculating on a stock price increase
Then the entire expansion was smashed, and then a few departments and employees were cut to make the book numbers look better.

Every time you watch designer interviews, you all express your satisfaction with the content you designed
I really don’t know if your satisfaction is completely different from the players?

You all live in your own fantasy
Does not have any intersection with us

I think it’s probably Blizzard’s current business policy, right?

5 Likes