9 Friends (5/10M Exp) LF Mythic Raiding Guild/Merge (Horde)

Hi All,

Our guild (5/10M) on Tichondrius recently decided to stop raiding due to roster issues and burnout. Nine of our raiders are looking for a new mythic raiding guild to call home to push for CE this tier and beyond. We are hoping to find a 2 day Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST raid schedule. All nine of us are long time WOW players and we all enjoy m+ and pvp in our spare time on off nights.

We currently have 2 tanks with dps off specs, 3 healers, 3 ranged dps, and one flex dps who prefers healing. We are willing to be flexible by playing off specs or playing our geared alts where applicable, and reroll come 9.1 for the benefit of the guild.

I have listed our characters/classes with logs below

1. Durmando-Tichondrius : Resto Shaman (ilvl223): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/durmando

2. Wílmo-Tichondrius : Shadow Priest (ilvl 224): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/wílmo

3. Itankmplus-Tichondrius : MS Prot Warrior/OS Fury (ilvl 225): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/itankmplus

4. Vrimii-Tichondrius : MW Monk/WW OS (ilvl 220): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/vrimii

5. Pumpandthicc - Tichondrius : Markmanship Hunter (ilvl221): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/pumpandthicc

6. Fhea - Tichondrius: MS Vengeance DH/ OS Havoc (ilvl 222): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/fhea

7. Lligd - Tichondrius: Boomie (ilvl 221): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/lligd

8. Lekzi - Tichondrius: Resto Shaman (ilvl 221):
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/lekzi

9. Karsomaric - Tichondrius: Resto Druid (ilvl 221):
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/tichondrius/karsomaric

If you are interested in raiding with us please reply below. Thanks!

Hello, Might be able to work something out, Our times fit almost perfect with what your asking and we do raid tues/thurs. we are 5/10m Aswell.

Message me in game,
Selorkie#11481

If you are flexible on the times far as going until 11:30. We would love to chat

Zul’Jin 10/10 H 6/10M (12/12M Nyalotha) is recruiting! We are pushing through Castle Nathria as fast a possible on 2 night schedule. We enjoy pushing m+ keys and doing arena and those who do not necessarily want to progress through raiding are also welcome to apply for m+ or just to be part of an active guild.

All classes are welcome to apply for a raid trial. In particular we are especially looking for dps. Raid nights are Tuesday and Thursday nights from 8:30PM to 11:30 PM server and sometimes we’ll have optional raids on Saturday nights at the same time.

At this time we have a lot of applicants and are willing to accept more but please know that raid spots are very competitive and that you need to be dedicated to being very skilled at your class/spec and raid mechanics in order to not be benched.

If this seems like a fit for you, please send a message to the recruiting officers below for information.

Darosent#1386

7/10M horde guild on Stormreaver, 7-10 CST (8-11 EST) tues/thurs is looking at adding some players to our roster and you 4 could potentially be a perfect fit. If youd like to chat more add me on bnet Exiled#11276

Hey Wilmo! We could fit your group into our team :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed cutting edge content and are now looking for a slightly more relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Area 52
Faction - Horde

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 3/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
The ability to take constructive criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!

Hello, Our second raid team raid times match the days and hours you are looking for. You can read more about us on our WoWProgress page.
To apply contact:

• Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Dailynn for Tues/Thurs Team
  • Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadòwiz#3133) Shadòw for Mon/Wed Team
  • Sinderah (Discord Sinderah#6488) for Thurs/Fri Team

Can you guys raid Wednesday? Times fit perfect. if so add me Cadillac#1275

Hey Wilmo,

We may be able to chat! Please reach out to Wobble out recruitment officer!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 7/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Resto Shaman
Warlock
Boomkin
Ranged DPS classes

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Recruitment officer:
Discord: wobble#5613
Bnet: vicarious#11914

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Multi CE focused raid team

Main Team T/W/Thurs 9/10M 10:45PM-2AM(EST)

Team Hoodslam T/Thurs 7/10M 10:00PM-1AM(EST) Sludge 30%

Weekend Team Fri/Sat 6/10M 10pm-1am(EST) council 19%

Join our discord to apply & learn more about us

Thank you for all of the responses! I have edited my original post because more of our former guildies are interested in continuing to raid together.

We are a total of 9 raiders LF a new mythic raiding guild to call home. Please let us know if you would be interested in taking us in.

Shameless bump

Hello there Wilmo, (Reelevated) is a horde guild located on Illidan and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We just transfered from [A] Darkspear and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We also RBG / Arena / Key Farm and are looking for several classes to fill our rolls. Message me on discord or Btag if you are interested.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

We havea little more bosses down than you guys but can fit you all on the team! Add me so we can all raid next week!!

DIscord: Arcaneqt#0836

8/10 Mythic

++Current Recruitment Needs:++

Good exceptional players.
Also recruiting for 9.1 Progression.

Malevolency is always open to adding experienced and strong players to our roster. We reward any high-performing players with an immediate core spot if they prove themselves.

If you prove to be a stronger player than someone of the same class, you will earn the spot. Competition is encouraged, but not judged off of meters only. Spots are earned by proper CD usage, personal CDs, and understanding fight mechanics.

If your class is closed and you are committed and feel you have what it takes to raid with us, please feel free to hit us up with a Application. All exceptional applicants will be reviewed.

We require that all recruits have a minimum iLVL of 220+ 5/10 Mythic Castle Nathria experience before submitting to join.

++About Us:++

A Reformed Guild of Raiders. During Uldir, with an initial roster of only 23 raiders, As a reformed guild we cleared 5/9 Mythic BoD, 4/8 Mythic EP and 11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha

Malevolency is our 4th tier of raiding together and is a new formed raiding guild with an established and stable guild leadership and officer’s. Our goals raid progression goals are simple. Work hard each and every tier and continue to move up the 20-man Mythic progression rankings.

++Raiding Schedule:++

• Tuesday 5:00pm - 8:00pm PST
  • Wednesday 5:00pm - 8:00pm PST
  • Thursday* Optional Mythic Progression . 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST

As an applicant, you should have as close to 100% attendance as possible. If you are taking a vacation/break soon, please do not apply until after it is over. If an issue does come up, we have threads on our Discord for alerting us of absences in advance, which we expect everyone to utilize.

++Raid Environment:++

For our core raid group, our schedule is “casual” (6hrs of progression time per wk) but our goals and expectations are “semi-hardcore”. Each tier, we aim to be better than the previous, so we expect our core members to be willing to work hard along side the team to make it happen! We like to have fun and joke around, but tend to keep it to trash/farm/casual content, and focus during progression. Toxicity/elitism is not welcome, but constructive criticism and feedback (communicated via raid leads or officer) is encouraged and appreciated!

++Guild Environment:++

We pride our guild on being a “home” for players! We try to keep toxicity and drama to a minimum. Many of our players are working adults, full time students, or have families. This is a game that we play to enjoy and aim to provide an atmosphere where players can make friends and group up for content outside of raid as well! Casual/social players are always welcome.

++How to Apply and Contacts:++

Guild Application for Recruitment: https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/tichondrius/malevolency/main?preview

Or feel free to contact:

Recruitment Officer:
BNet Murderah#1133
Discord Murderah#2018

with any and all inquiries regarding guild recruitment.

Hello Unprotected Hex is a dedicated & organized raiding guild that has 4 strong raiding teams. We started the guild 2 months after mythic raiding came out, so we got a bit of late start but expect to be achieving better ranks each tier.

Please join our discord and fill out our app or message Trixster on discord.gg/unprotectedhex if interested - thank you for your time

Main Team T/W/Thurs 10/10M 10:45PM-2AM(EST)

Team Hoodslam T/Thurs 8/10M 10:00PM-1AM(EST)

Hexual Healing Fri/Sat 8/10M 10pm-1am(EST)

Hex Addicts -Sunday / Monday 9pm - 12am EST 6/10M

Wilmo, good luck in your search! If you haven’t already found a home, I’d love to talk with you sometime to discuss if we’d be a fit. We are a guild that recently moved to Area 52 horde after losing some raiders and are rebuilding. We AOTC every patch and run a lot of high keys, and are looking to build our mythic roster back out. Let’s chat! I’m better reached on discord at hutcHHalf#9202, sent you a friend request. I’ll link our guild profile below for more info on raid times and more about our values.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army 

Hi, Wilmo!
If you haven’t found a home yet I would love to talk to you. We raid T/TH 8:30-11:30 pm EST. Add me on discord: Ally#2075

Maybe we could figure something out as we just swaped out raid times from weekends to weeknights to push mythic this teir

<Critically Dumb> 1/10M 10/10 H SOD - T/W (7-10 CST) -