9/9m Rogue LFG, past top end exp

With BoD coming to a close in the coming weeks, I find myself looking for a guild. I currently play Rogue, but am open to swapping to certain classes for the right fit if needed. I have top 10 US and World exp for previous expansions, and want to continue raiding at a high level as long as I can. Currently 416+il, can play all 3 specs

BfA experience-

9/9M BoD and 8/8M Uld.

Legion experience-

11/11M Antorus, 8/9M ToS, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH and 7/7M EN

Other notable experience can be covered in detail on app or in interview.

Logs will be provided, currently above 90% in BoD with above 75% median. Attendance will always be near 100%, I rarely miss a raid.

Now, what am I looking for.

• Any faction can work, prefer Horde, but wont say no to Ally if it fits. I don’t want a guild that keeps a bolstered roster of 30+. I play to raid, so while I dont mind sitting, I also don’t want to ride bench cause you watched Method use all ranged for a kill when its not needed and you think you need to follow that strat for US 200th etc.

• I prefer to join something Top 100 US, but will consider all till about 220 US or so.

• Any days and time can work, but I prefer 2-3 days.

• Active- no so much as this moment since its BoD farm and CoS prog, but want something that I am not the only one outside of raid.

• No alts required highly preferred. I do have alts, but I don’t want to burn out doing alt raid etc during prog.

• Sale runs are a huge plus.

• Lastly, but most important, guild must have realistic goals, mindset, and look to improve without getting the ego like most guilds etc.

Post your info and I will be in touch.

You look like you may be a good fit for our guild! :smiley:

Guild : Exotic Raid Plan - US Dalaran
Faction : Alliance
Progression Raid Days : Tue, Wed, Thur 8:00-10:30 EST
Cleared : 8/9 M BoD - 2/2 H CoS

Looking for new core healer and DPS that can consistently perform mechanics. Building up for new tier. Any application will be considered.

Exotic Raid Plan was formed during WoD and has thrived and grown. We are a group of friends that enjoys playing together. We welcome new players and promote a mature guild and raiding environment. No toxic behavior or attitudes. We primarily focus on mythic raiding, but enjoy M+ and some pvp

We are currently recruiting experienced mythic raiders for trial. If you enjoy raiding, researching your class/spec for optimal performance and preparing for new tier raids by thoroughly researching new encounters then we are the guild for you.

www.wowprogress. com/guild/us/dalaran/Exotic+Raid+Plan

Contact
Theurgy - SeanOTG#1396
Discord - Theurgy#9756
Goldfish - Goldfish#1998
Discord - Goldfish#7851

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 9/9M BOD CE and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, paladin), and 1 tank (strongly pref BM monk).

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, off night heroic raids, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority :

• Resto Shaman
  • Brew Master Monk
  • Mage
  • Moonkin
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman
  • S Priest

All exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if your class / spec is not specifically listed. We review all properly submitted applications within 24-48 hours.

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact:
Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Richard#11728 (btag)

still looking

still looking

still looking

Sup bud! We’re currently looking for one Rogue boi for 8.2.

Raid Times/Days:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday @ 9:00PM - 12:00AM EST

Relevant Progression:
9/9M BoD; 8/8M Uldir

About Us: DPS Loss is a Mythic progression raiding guild comprised of a dedicated group of players whose WoW tenure extends as far back as Vanilla. We strive to achieve and maintain a high level of play, progression, and guild atmosphere on a 9 hour/week Mythic raid schedule.

We genuinely believe raiding should be a fun experience for everyone and the culture of a guild and environment we cultivate together is of high priority. Your fellow raiders are here to help each other improve and you should see everyone as a resource and feel encouraged to discuss anything with any of us at any time. We post a large number of resources that raiders should utilize to show up to raid fully prepared and have a player on staff who can provide you with custom weakauras should you feel the need for any.

For any questions whatsoever please feel free to contact our officers in-game.

Guild Contacts:
B-NET: Travex#11825, Taeng#12372, HappypandaQT#1322

Application:

Still looking.

up to the top

Fontwontea, I would be interested in speaking with you! We might be opening up our recruitment to a rogue!

Denial of Service - 9/9M - US 106 - 9 hr
www.dos.gg
Raei#1797

Here is our forum thread:

Hey Luna, we are currently looking for a rogue to bolster our ranks - hopefully our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11am CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 9/9M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting all ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a tank and a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Hey there, our GM / Officers have a lot of experience but not quite the guild ranking we wanted this tier.

Guild: Narcosis 9/9m
Server: Illidan-H
Time: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7 central
Apply: narcosisguild. com/application
WP: wowprogress. com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis/rating.tier23

up to the top

Hey

Devout is a progression focused raiding guild with a light 3 day, 10.5 hour raid schedule. We also actively run Weekly Alt raids, RBGs and daily M+.

We are a longstanding guild with a reliable history of Cutting Edge and Server Front Page Progression. Going forward we are looking to recruit some solid players as we catch back up.

~Weekday Raid~
Realm: US-Sargeras
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: 8pm - 11:30pm CST
Progression: 9/9M

Recruitment Needs
High need for Ranged DPS

We are always looking for dedicated and talented players. If your class is not listed under our recruitment needs, but you feel that you can compete with our current members, feel free to submit an application and we will strongly consider it.
Resources:
Application: https://forms.gle/QtDwtUhUT3cgjiZd9
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/sargeras/devout
Streams: https://multistre.am/layelani/corygonzo/jackcarver_ttv/dopeangel

lf you have any questions or comments about applying or about our guild in general, feel free to reach out to Layelani @ Lole#1625 , Dirtykankle @ Kanklez#1569
Thank you for your interest in Devout.

Simplicite 3 days, 9hours. Day 1 guild.
Mon-Tue-Wed 7:30-10:30 est (currently having our raiders vote to change the monday to a thursday). We will only ever add a day to progression if the entire raid team agrees on it
Non-mandatory heroic clears
CE all tiers in Legion, US 76th Uldir, 93rd for BoD.

Goals are simple, stay top 100US, and have fun doing it. With the current state of WoW being less than ideal, we want raiding to be a fun time where we can progress in a timely manner, and enjoy each other while doing it.

If interested, Taehee#11436

Hope to talk soon!

<Ignores Mechanics> is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking to buff up our mythic roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We have a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a solid core, and we are always looking to improve our roster. We have high hopes and chances to get Cutting Edge!!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Optional heroic Sunday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
7/8M 8/8H Uldir
9/9M 9/9H BoD
0/2M 2/2H CoS (STARTING PROGRESSION FOR CE)

Our recruits need to have :
-Raiding experience.
-Ability to do Mechanics.
-Knowledge of your class.
-Have the following addons: Bigwigs, ErT, and WeakAuras.
-Will be able to sit for progression if it means to help kill the boss.
-Ability to take constructive criticism.
-Urgency for CE

For any additional questions please contact on Battlenet:
Raid Leader: Shadula#1295
Recruitment officers: Zenine#11353 - Svana#11309 - Practice#1985

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

Dark Skies is way cooler than all these other guilds.
9/9M
9:30-1 PST
T W Th
Bagbibe#1661

What up Koolaid. If you have interest in Late night, we’re looking for a rogue.

Speak#7724 is my discord if you want some more info on us.