9/9M Exp/ US 50 Disc Priest LFG

Good morning!

As the title states, I’m a Disc Priest currently looking for a new home. I’ve got kills on 8/9 with 6% wipes on M Jaina and 250+ pulls. I also have a Resto Shaman that’s equivalent item level to my Priest that I’m comfortable playing, and a Resto Druid and Holy Paladin that I could prepare for 8.2 if needed. I’m also confident in my ability to play a DPS spec for all of the healing classes mentioned.

I’m looking for 3-4 raid nights preferably Sun-Thurs with raid times anywhere between 6PM EST and 1AM EST. Preferably looking for a guild that’s 9/9M or 8/9M progging on Jaina.

If this fits what you’re looking for, and you’re interested, please leave your information below and I’ll be in touch. Logs/references are available upon request.

hey brother, you’re exactly what we’re looking for right now, times and days work perfect!

Raid times / days: Tues / Weds / Thurs 9pm est - 12am est.
Optional Day: Monday 9pm est - 12 am est.
Heroic Runs: Typically done on the weekends, feel free to bring your alts, also optional.
Progression: 8/9 M Currently have Jaina to sub 30%

Recruiting:

Melee:

Rogue
Warrior

Ranged:

Shadow Priest

Healers:

Disc priest

We’re a guild that was created from a core of ex top 10 US raiders, made our own guild to PUMP and get CE this tier. Going to be building a monster roster, then pushing ranks for the next coming tiers.

WE WILL ALWAYS CONSIDER EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANTS. WE DO NOT RECRUIT FOR THE BENCH.

If you’re in and want to be apart of a guild that slaps, hmu.
BTag: Supremacy#11937

Hey there - we are actively looking for either a priest or shaman (shaman more so for Jaina but priest for other content), feel free to hit me up or drop an app

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 8/9M BOD progging on Jaina (25% best so far) and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, paladin).

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, assaults, rbgs, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority : 1 healer (flexible on class) , exceptional dps (leather melee, non-hunter ranged, moonkin would be great)

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact either:
Raid lead: Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)

https://goo.gl/forms/4ehkjqnRortvC9E02
Tyg#11303

Recruitment Needs:
Rogue - High
Shadow Priest - High
Hunter - Med
Elemental Shaman - High
Holy/Disc Priest - High
Exceptional Players

Progression
Current Progression: 9/9M US122

13/13M HFC US197
9/9M ToS US 107
11/11M ABT US 168
8/8M Uldir US129

Raid Times
Wednesday|Thursday|Sunday
7 PM to 10 PM CST
First 4 Tuesdays of a tier for heroic then optional sales day
7 PM to 10 PM CST

Added some of you, still searching.

Hey, looking for an immediate resto shaman, on Jaina. Hit me up if interested!

[H][US][Kil'Jaeden] <PSISTORM Gaming> is a multi-game esports organization looking for more high level WoW players for our multiple raid / Mythic+ / PvP teams.

Competitive Team (8/9M BoD) Recruitment Needs:
TANK: Death Knight, Monk, Warrior
HEALER: Shaman, Paladin
mDPS: Demon Hunter, Rogue
rDPS: Mage, Priest, Warlock, Druid

Please see the link for more information: [H]<PSISTORM Gaming> 5/8M LF Healer, DPS

Contact chickn#4346 via discord with any questions.

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 2/2 CoS]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :
*Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Healing Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Simplicite Korgath Ally
9/9M US 93, 8/8M US 74 (Famed)
We raid 9 hours Mon-Weds 730-1030 est
Active, adult stable guild. Look forward to hearing from ya.
Trillstar#1873