I’m looking for a progression focused guild. Currently 9/9m 2/2h and looking for a guild with similar experience.
Looking to raid nights starting and ending somewhere around
Looking to raid weekdays, but would consider weekends for the right guild.
I am looking to stay Alliance, but would consider Horde for an outstanding guild.
A little bit about myself:
I started playing this game in early vanilla as a rogue and progressed up through AQ.
In BC I swapped to a paladin and cleared 1/2 way through bt and hyjal
I mained that paladin until 6.1, switching from holy to ret every other xpac.
In Wrath, I cleared up to Professor in ICC before taking a break.
During Cata and most of Mop I was unable to raid because of the job I had.
During WoD I swapped to priest after High Maul went 8/10M BRF and 13/13M HFC.
I ended each tier in Legion EN-7/7m ToV-2/3m NH-6/10m ToS-7/9m and ABT-9/11m.
What I am looking for in a guild:
- First and foremost progression oriented.
- A positive attitude when it come to progression (i.e. minimal rage during the harder progression fights).
- A calm atmosphere with little to no drama.
4.A guild where the raiders show up to raid consistently.
- A guild that isn’t a ghost town during non raid times.
6.A guild where the members enjoy pushing high keys outside of raid time.
7.Lastly, and above all somewhere to have fun while consistently progression through current content.
What I can offer your guild:
- Consistent Raid attendance along with supplying enough pots/flasks/food/runes to last me.
- A positive attitude even while wiping on a boss all night.
- Ability to not stand in fire.
- Ability to quickly grasp mechanics.
- The ability to take criticism without getting defensive or combative.
6.If nothing else, I come to raid prepared with bad puns.
Admittedly I don’t have much in the way of recent logs as my guild has been on the same lockout since our second Mekkatorque a couple of months ago.
This raid tier I have been maining Shadow and have been a swing healer for my guild if needed and just playing my Boomkin and Rogue for m+.
Going into next tier I was planning on playing my Boomkin as my raid main.