9/9m exp Boomkin LF guild

I’m looking for a progression focused guild. Currently 9/9m 2/2h and looking for a guild with similar experience.

Looking to raid nights starting and ending somewhere around
6pm-10pm pst
8pm-12am cst
9pm-1am est
Looking to raid weekdays, but would consider weekends for the right guild.
I am looking to stay Alliance, but would consider Horde for an outstanding guild.

A little bit about myself:
I started playing this game in early vanilla as a rogue and progressed up through AQ.
In BC I swapped to a paladin and cleared 1/2 way through bt and hyjal
I mained that paladin until 6.1, switching from holy to ret every other xpac.
In Wrath, I cleared up to Professor in ICC before taking a break.
During Cata and most of Mop I was unable to raid because of the job I had.
During WoD I swapped to priest after High Maul went 8/10M BRF and 13/13M HFC.
I ended each tier in Legion EN-7/7m ToV-2/3m NH-6/10m ToS-7/9m and ABT-9/11m.

What I am looking for in a guild:

1. First and foremost progression oriented.
  2. A positive attitude when it come to progression (i.e. minimal rage during the harder progression fights).
  3. A calm atmosphere with little to no drama.
    4.A guild where the raiders show up to raid consistently.
  4. A guild that isn’t a ghost town during non raid times.
    6.A guild where the members enjoy pushing high keys outside of raid time.
    7.Lastly, and above all somewhere to have fun while consistently progression through current content.

What I can offer your guild:

1. Consistent Raid attendance along with supplying enough pots/flasks/food/runes to last me.
  2. A positive attitude even while wiping on a boss all night.
  3. Ability to not stand in fire.
  4. Ability to quickly grasp mechanics.
  5. The ability to take criticism without getting defensive or combative.
    6.If nothing else, I come to raid prepared with bad puns.

Logs:
(Priest)
//https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/justwhat
//https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/justwhat
//https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Justwhat

(Druid)
//https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/sargeras/solarwhat
//https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/solarwhat
//https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Solarwhat

Admittedly I don’t have much in the way of recent logs as my guild has been on the same lockout since our second Mekkatorque a couple of months ago.

This raid tier I have been maining Shadow and have been a swing healer for my guild if needed and just playing my Boomkin and Rogue for m+.
Going into next tier I was planning on playing my Boomkin as my raid main.

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge]. We are #1 server on our server group.

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank (no DH/bear/prot pal) , 1 priest or shaman, 1 ranged dps. 1 dps with strong tank off spec, prefer ww/bm. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hey solar, if you’re willing to come horde we’d love to chat with you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 9/9M 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here. The week after our first Jaina kill, we were able to reclear fully within 5.5 hours. The week after that, we recleared again in under 5 hours.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Add these battletags to get in touch with us :smiley:
Darmstadt#1445 (Available most often)
Ileste#1551

Hey solarwhat,

SOMA [Magtheridon][Alliance] is 8/8M 9/9M recruiting dps for BoD.

Wowprogress

h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/magtheridon/SOMA

Raid Times

7:45-10:45 EST Wed/Thurs
8:00-Done EST Heroic Clear Tuesday (OPTIONAL)

Contact me and we can chat if you’re interested.

Kyle#11563 - Bnet
Claver#5984 - Discord

Vivified is a newly established competitive raiding guild led by experienced and accomplished Cutting Edge players looking to assemble a top tier group of players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge and once our roster is fully optimized, pushing at least top 100 US.

Progression: The raid team will be led by players with multiple cutting edge tiers and a competitive mindset, most recently 8/8 mythic Uldir and 9/9 Mythic BOD.

Schedule
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10PM - 1AM EST

Recruitment
All spots are available - We are looking for outstanding, competitive and motivated players to progress through BFA. Anyone interested will be asked to participate in a short interview before joining. High level M+ players also welcome.

High priority needs:
warlock
Shadow priest
Boomy
Mage
Resto sham
Resto druid

Expectations:

1. Class
  • Knowledgeable in all specs that you will be playing
  • Have knowledge of stat priorities, best in slots, and class changes
  1. Character
  • Competitive and extremely motivated
  • Positive mindset - no toxicity
  • Timely - show up to raids on time and let an officer know when you can’t make it
  • Able to take constructive criticism and advice from other guild members
  • Respectful and generally a good person all around - zero tolerance if these rules are broken
  1. Preparedness
  • Azerite and gear upkeep (enchants, sockets, continuously upgrading)
  • Knowledge of mechanics BEFORE coming to raid
  • Personal consumables (food, flasks, runes)
  • Focused during progression and pulls

Outside of Raid
We are a close group of friends who enjoy progressing at a competitive rate, but outside of raid we know how to take (and tell) a joke and enjoy each other’s company. We enjoy pushing high level keys, always generally in Discord together. We strive to form strong relationships with each of our guild members to ensure that each member feels welcome and an integral part of the team and family.

Goals
We plan on progressing as aggressively as we can. For every raid tier, we plan obtain Cutting Edge, earn all the Meta achievements available to us, and eventually maintain a top 100 US position. With these goals in mind, it is important that our guildies remain motivated and competitive as the expansion moves forward.

As the guild’s leaders, we hope to acknowledge and resolve any concerns in a timely manner in order to prevent hindering progression (i.e., roster issues, complacency, drama, etc). We are welcoming and open to concerns guildies may have and are willing to discuss in order to reach a resolution. Our main goal is to progress, but maintaining good relationships with our guild members is our highest priority.

Contact Info
If you are interested in joining or have any questions regarding the guild, please contact us at -

BattleNet:
cjsu#1139
Whammer#1941

Still looking

<The Awakening>
US/Hellscream/Zangarmarsh
Alliance
Tues/Weds/Thur 8:00-10:30 (CST)

BoD - 8/9 (M) - 9/9 (H) - 9/9 (N)

<The Awakening> is a progressively active raiding guild on Hellscream/Zangarmarsh.
We are currently one of the top guilds on the server with plenty of experienced players.

We consider ourselves to be a fun and mature raiding guild, but also take things seriously when needed.

Drama of any kind will not be tolerated.

We run mythic plus regularly. Several members enjoy pushing keys and raider io scores, as well as an active PvP community.

Always recruiting exceptional players
Our current roster needs are as follows:

-Warlock
-Warrior (dps)
-Rogue
-Healer with DPS offspec
-Resto/DPS Shaman

What we expect from you:

1. To be properly/max geared, enchanted and gemmed.
  2. Maintain good raid attendance (barring emergencies).
  3. If you cannot make raid please post to communicate.
  4. Come prepared and on time with consumables.
  5. Have a reliable connection/computer.
  6. Be an asset to us. We want to get you in/get you gear but you need to show you deserve it.
  7. Mythic raiding experience comparable to ours is an asset.
  8. Have a good attitude in raids and out. This means no drama what so ever and be able to wipe to new encounters and maintain a good attitude etc.
  9. Be willing to sit. If you are sat, be ready to come back in at any point.

We do not carry people through raids.
We are a team and it takes all of us to be on top of our game to progress as quickly as possible.

Please Contact us on Discord:

MiniDonut#8885

Jay#3909

Kushed Gery#7144

mae#2453

Or Contact us on bnet

MiniDonut#1880

ariyel#1614

Obligatory bump

<Nexus Sx> - Tichondrius (Previously <Disciples of Grey> on Kilrogg) is a longstanding CUTTING EDGEmythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push rankings and cutting edge for Crucible of Storms and Azshara’s Eternal Palace.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: https://www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

We’re a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Tues/Weds/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Mon 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Sun 8PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we’re looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

Specific Classes/Specs Needed:
DPS

• Boomkin
  • Warlock
  • BM/MM Hunter
  • Mage
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest

Heals

• MW Monk
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy Paladin

Tank (3rd tank option/off tank)

• Prot Warrior
  • Prot Paladin
  • Blood DK

Always looking for tanks who are willing to run M+

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

PROGRESSION:

BFA:
2/2H CoS
9/9M BoDA
8/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus

If you’re interested in joining us, please add me on BTag:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM)
KingOfCanada#1687(Myself/Recruitment)

Hello Everyone! We are an experienced three night mythic guild that’s been going for a while on US-Area 52. We have achieved multiple Cutting Edge achievements, most recently Mythic Jaina on May 21st.

What we will provide for you.
Repairs, food, and flasks are provided to raiders. Potions are expected to be brought by the raiders themselves and we will rarely ask for runes.

What we’re looking for.
All exceptional dps and healers are welcome to apply. (NO PACKAGE DEALS) We are looking for individuals with past cutting edge experience or high end Mythic experience in the current expansion. Any highly skilled players are welcome and encouraged to apply. If interested, please use the link below and we will get back to you if we feel you will be a good fit to the guild!
Applicaton link:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdh11VwG_OPS-orw8PlavAO_YdLR-fx4E10W5qRlAG39gYxFA/viewform?usp=sf_link

You may check out our raiding environment through one of our raiders here:

https://www.twitch.tv/regicide725

You can also contact us on bnet :
Guild Master and Raid Leader Trep#1633
Healing Officer Nianthis#1324

Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Fun Environement

=== WHAT MAKES MESMERIZE DIFFERENT? ===

ATMOSPHERE

Even though we are progression focused, Mesmerize still knows how to have fun. We work together to improve and accept criticism. We love to joke during content, but during progression, expect clear, and direct communication.

COLLABORATION ?

Mesmerize believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics.?

FLEXIBILITY

As a three-night cutting edge guild, we attract many top-tier players who can commit to the schedule. However, if one of our members cannot make a raid night we ask that you give us at least a 24 hour notice so we can prepare a replacement for the night.

FOCUS

We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid nine hours per week, we ask that you give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient.

GUIDANCE:

Some of our members enjoy providing other raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. If you have any questions or want tips on a specific boss don’t be afraid to ask for help.

TRANSPARENCY

Mesmerize runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted in our Discord server. Upcoming and changing policies are also discussed in our Discord beforehand.

Again, if you are interested please apply using the following link and we will review your application:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdh11VwG_OPS-orw8PlavAO_YdLR-fx4E10W5qRlAG39gYxFA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Saturday Bump

Hi Solar,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Boomy. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Sunday Bump