9/9M 419 Blood DK LFG 58 Neck

Greetings and thank you for taking the time to review my forum post. I am currently on the market for a new guild/raid team for EP and beyond. I have been playing my DK as a tank since WotLK was released and I really enjoy it. I have multiple C/E’s with top 50 exp but do not require that in a guild. I would like a guild that has some tenure with a focus on C/E each tier. I am currently Horde but am open to either faction and honestly would like to go back to Alliance since that is where all my alts are. I am open to pretty much any day or time of the week for raiding but would prefer not to raid on weekends unless the guild is a really good fit. I am an extremely active player outside of raid time and would like to find a guild that has people online more than just raid logging. If you would like to inquire more about me or feel I would be a good fit for your team please feel free to leave your spam below or contact me via btag @ Jerrin#1599. Good luck to everyone in EP and all future tiers.

checking in

Hey! We are a new guild that is currently recruiting elite players to come and join us to achieve CE this current patch. Our leaders are 8/9M BoD exp.

We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11 EST

If you are interested here is my post below! Hope to hear from you!

Thanks for the interest but I am looking for a more established guild, not really wanting a newly formed guild.

I would love to talk to you about joining our guild!

Dawn of the Dead | Zul’Jin [H] has openings for skilled and reliable players for an immediate core spot on our progression raid team and after reading your post I think you would be a good fit for us!

We are a very friendly, experienced, active progression raiding guild. We are currently 9/9M in BoD and were 8/8M in Uldir. Our environment is one that is focused on getting raid content down swiftly while still having fun. We’re not a bleeding edge progression guild, but we’re not super casual either.

We raid 3 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 - 11 EST

We’ve been around since day-one and have been raiding for 14 years now, and are the only guild on Zul’Jin to have done so. Most of our members are out of school and have jobs, so we offer a more mature, stable, balanced environment. How many other raiders can say they’ve done everything from Ragnaros to Archimonde (twice) in the same guild?

I’d encourage you to learn a little more about us and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to contact an officer directly in-game, whisper Alloren (Alloren#1606) or Jeare (Jeare#1759).

Learn more at www .dotd.org if you’re interested

We look forward to hearing from you (and hopefully raiding with you) soon!!

Proper Villains is recruiting!

We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week. We’re currently 9/9M in Battle of Dazar’alor and 2/2H in Crucible of Storms.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Please note: Even if we have “none” for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you’d fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

-Tanks: Looking for 1 tank - any great player/class will be considered, but we’d prefer a Bear, Paladin, or Monk.

-Ranged DPS: Any ranged, preferably someone with a healer offspec.

-Melee DPS: None, but exceptional applicants are always welcome.

-Healers: Recruitment is closed.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday

8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officer:

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Thanks for replying, I will be in contact with you.

Late Night Pain Train, LNPT, is recruiting members to continue current progression through raiding along with mythic plus and other various outside activities such as PVP, achievement runs, etc. Our raid times are Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-12 server EST. On zul’jin
The main focus is having a team of solid players that maintain a positive attitude during raids and encouraging toward other guildmates with the emphasis on improving and growing as we continue to work our way through each new level of challenging content.
We are recruiting all classes and specs and encourage our members to play what that enjoy.
For more information please contact Jabinee, Gorkow, Drakopolis, Mutaka, Holyapple or Brutall.
Respectfully,
Battle Tags. Jabini#1699 Gortao#1301
Jabinee
GM - LNPT

I am looking for a cutting edge focused guild, not a casual raiding guild. Thanks for the reply and best of luck.

Checking in to move to the top.

Still keeping options open, will be deciding on a guild very soon.

Last day or so to put your two cents in.

To the top we go.

If you to tank with Swift we’ll give you another shot.

Not sure what to respond here, most likely a troll comment.

Just gonna go casual for a bit if I dont hear from a decent potential guild by Tuesday.

Hi there!

<Unlikely Legends> of Zul’jin is a reformed semi-hardcore progression guild that has the solitary goal of pushing down Mythic content on a focused and enjoyable schedule. We are aiming for Top 250 US and are looking for players who want the same.

Our core roster will never be completely set in stone. We are always looking for exceptional players to come and compete for a position here, and we’ll be actively filtering our roster to ensure that the most skilled and flexible players are raiding progression.

Current Progression: Uldir: 8/8 Mythic (CE) | BoD: 9/9 Mythic (CE)
Our WoWProgressPage:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Unlikely+Legends

Schedule (3 Days, 9 hours total):

Tuesday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST
Thursday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM EST

We are currently looking for the following:

Tank (non-warr preferred)
Havoc DH
Ranged DPS (Balance, Ele sham, Spriest)

We strongly believe that guild fit and personality is essential to a functioning and successful progression raiding environment. A suitable candidate will have all of the following characteristics:

• Team player
  • Clear and calm communication skills.
  • Constantly pushing to min/max their play.

We do not want to waste anyone’s time so please only apply if you have previous high-end Mythic raiding experience and can go above and beyond what would be expected from your class.

Application Form:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfoFzlE9OalEjEMngkNtbLv22QpuzHO1ktqkViIQbdRyu_HQ/viewform

or feel free to contact one of the people listed below:

Cop#1480 (BNet)
sockrolid#1971(Discord)
SkillZy#11841 (BNet)
SkillZy#9006 (Discord)

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

Currently 7/8H. Moving into Mythic bosses on Tuesday.

Sent a bnet request to both names listed to chat a bit further with you.