9/9H 3/9M MW monk LF guild

ilvl 402 MW monk LF guild, needs to be super late night/early morning guild because I just got swapped to the GY shift. Not looking to be a backup healer, I’ll earn my spot, but will not be an addition to a guild with the liklihood of being benched until someone happens to be sick and I’m needed. I’ve been in search for a guild since the beginning of the expansion, and finally decided to push into mythic. Finding a home/guild to progress BoD and further is the goal. Logs are available(if you haven’t looked at me before posting)

League of the soulless is looking for raiders to join out team. we raid every tuesday ands wendsday from 8-11 eastern we are currently 4/9H and 1/9M we just lots a few raiders to to disagreements and are looking to fill some spots. if you are interested you can contact me at
milhouse#1976

Hey Armani! :slight_smile:

I apologize as I posted on one of your last posts, but I thought I’d leave this here again in case you’d be interested. c:

About the Big Brain Boys

Server: Illidan
Progression: 1/9M 8/9H
Personal Loot System: RCLootCouncil*
*All tradeable loot is equally distributed to those who need it. We are trying to gear the raid as a whole so we can progress together.

Raid Times:

• Friday/Saturday 6p-10p PST
  • Sunday 6p-8p PST (Extra day for progression, officers’ decision)

For more info about us please check out our recruitment post linked below!

Bnet: LadyPluu#1299
Discord: Pluu#1299

App: bit.ly/b3-app

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 5/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Guild : <Mass Res Inc>

Faction : Alliance

Server : Icecrown/Malygos [US]

Raid Times : T/W/Th 8-10:30 CST/ST

Current Progression : 1/9M, 8/9H BDA

Our Needs : We are currently looking for a full time
HEALERS:
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk
Holy Priest

DPS:
Frost DK
Boomkin
Warrior
Marks Hunter
Ele Shaman

About Us : <Mass Res Inc> formed in March 2015. We raid with a group mentality, and try to leave selfishness at the door. We like to walk the line between getting things done in an efficient manner, and still playing in a way that reminds us why we’re all here: this is a game, it’s fun, and we like playing it together! Beyond that, we are big on cohesion and team-building, and utilize both Slack and Discord apps to keep in touch outside of game and build on our friendships. We haven’t had to deal with too many personality clashes or behavioral issues in guild, but those that we have, we’ve handled. We’re all adults in our 20’s and 30’s. We are flexible about people’s schedules and realize that Real Life > WoW.

Contact directly at:
Bnet: hunterfury#1691
Discord: MoonMoon#5311

Still searching

Hey,

My guild is 3/9M and raids 8:30-11:30pm on tuesday and thursday, and we’re looking to fill a core healer spot. I know our start time is a bit earlier than you’re looking for but thought I’d throw our hat in the ring just in case.

this is our recruitment post: [H] <Angry Mob> T&Th 8:30-11:30pm EST 8/9M LFM for 8.2!

if you’re interested, I’m Jesz#4542 on discord and Jesz#1830 on bnet

Hi Ârmaní,

If you are still searching for the right guild home, I’d love to chat. Our raid group is currently in search for a MW monk for our core roster and guild fam. Having said that, we are Alliance. If you are open to a faction transfer, please feel free to read on!

Our raiding guild is a small community which we aim to keep small so that members don’t feel like just another faceless name in the crowd. Because of that, we aim to recruit members who are not just skilled/talented at the game (so that they can participate in all the content), but who are also a great personality fit and who have similar goals to the group.

We are 9/9H, 1/9M at the moment and looking for more like-minded players who would like to do mythic progression. Last tier, we ended 5/8M after we decided to dip our toes into mythic progression for the first time.

We raid on Wed/Sun 9pm-12am EST and run an optional fun community raid on Friday nights as well. Other night we often run m+ or play other games together as well.

If you’d like to find out more about us, our name is on the Darkspear server, please feel free to look us up on wowprogress for more information about us or contact me on Bnet Neph#11581 to chat.

Cheers,
Neph/Aminara

Hi there! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are currently 4/9 mythic on a 2 day (6 hours) per week schedule. We were 8/8M in Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week. We also have an optional heroic day from 3:00-6:00 pm CST on Sundays.

We are always looking to add great players, and this tier is no exception! We have an immediate need for 1 healer.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Hello Ârmaní!

Escaped- Illidan here we are currently seeking a mist weaver monk for a main raid spot in our Tues Weds Team 9:00pm - 1am Eastern time
We are 3/9 M BoD and the team recently transferred from alliance where we were 6/8M Uldir

I believe that lines up with what you are looking for if you you please get back to me.
CarlosAvelar#1135 Btag
Zombyee - Illidan [H]#9929 Discord

Looking forward to hearing from you thank you!

Hey there!
I have immediate opening for a monk on our raiding team! If Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST could work for you I’d love to have a quick chat!

Best of luck with your search!
Nox (Nox#1368 bnet)

What up!? “The Remnant” is a group of friends who have played together since the BC era. Our raid environment is pretty laid back and friendly since most of us have played games together for so long, but we’re also quite competitive with one another. We currently are 3/9M. We have several players who parse 99th percentile for their item level and feel we offer a lot, we just need more bodies to help us push towards our goals. We’re currently considering any DPS or Healer applicants. If you pass your 2 week trial, we are willing to reimburse one wow token in gold for the server transfer. Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST. Add me on bnet if interested Xep#1944

Hey Armani, we’re not on par with your progression but we should be there soon. Looking to fill core spots to start Mythic progression.

Meters Over Everything are newly formed guild looking to recruit the following classes and roles; Raid times are 8:30-1130PM EST Tueday/Friday.

Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Boomkin, Resto Druid
Shaman Dps/Resto Shaman
Mage Any specs
Hunter
Demon Hunter
Monk Any

If you have strong situational awareness, know your class , and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, then we might be the place for you! Feel free to contact Dojawar (djcipher#1336), Charlie (Charlie#13641 or Discord Jhin#6504).

About us:
Meters over Everything started with a group of IRL friends looking to extend our group through WoW. MOE guild members treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. Starting from the raid leader down to casual members, you can expect a respectful, fun, and collected demeanor environment at all times. If you are the type of person to link meters and rage at your team members during progression, M+, or any other then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite team member, then we want YOU. We are very lenient with attendance, if you can show up to raid great if you can’t, that’s fine. At the end of the day this is just a game and we just want to have fun. If you decide you want to raid, we expect you to come prepare with consumables, boss encounter knowledge, etc. If we feel you’re not putting in enough effort, officers, raiders, anyone will be benched. We want to have fun but at the same time keep the competitive edge with us at all times, no one will be getting carried through current progression.

Current Guild progression with new roster began 2/7/19, currently have completed 1/9M 8/9H 9/9N. We will be looking to clear this tier on heroic and aim to down some bosses in Mythic difficulty before next tier release.

During none raiding nights, we do M+ keys, islands, alt runs, our members will be more than happy to help out with gearing. We also welcome anyone who would like to join as a casual and participate in M+, islands, alt runs.

If this sounds like the type of environment you would like to be part of add us and send us a message.

Hello,

I am Sin from and am actively recruiting for our team. We are looking specifically for skilled healers (Druid, Shaman, Disc Priest or Mistweaver) and Plate DPS to round out our roster as we head into Mythic content. We raid Tues Wed Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST.

If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me at:
Sinalthor#1324
Discord - Sin#9002

still looking!