9/9H 1/9M Rdruid+hunter LF Casual weekend

We both have plenty of raid experience. I am a well rounded player with plenty of M+ and arena experience(1300io 2.3kcr bfa s1). Good parses. We are looking for a chill, laid back guild to have fun. pref 7/9H or better.

Also have a geared disc/shadow but trying to play druid.

Availability: Weekends only STRICT
Willing to xfer for right fit.

Please Add me
discord: Tenderhoe#9401
bnet: tenderhoe#1995

Added you Charlie#13641.

First, Thank you for taking the time to read my spam, If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

7/9H 1/9M

Recruitment Needs

Right now we are open to all classes and specs. Our primary Recruitment goal ATM is to find SOLID Raiders to add to our Roster / Family.

About Us

We are of Durotan/Ysera . We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal of CE. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the server. With no plans to go anywhere. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information im leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
Killerthings#1670 bnet - recruitment assistant.
Tristaris-Durotan (Officer)

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing -GM.

I’m pretty sure I posted on your other post, so you probably aren’t interested because we didn’t hear from you, but I will post again, just in case! :smiley:

We have a lot of casual weekend teams on both factions.

My link for this is here: Weekend Raid Guild List [H/A]

If you’re looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon , here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)
[H] Duplicity - Saturday & Sunday 10am-1pm EST Mythic

AFTERNOON (Noon+)

EVENING (5pm+)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Heroic/Mythic
[A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic
[A] Sage Crusaders - Friday & Saturday **7:30pm-10:30pm EST & Sunday 7:30pm-9:30pm EST Normal/Heroic
[H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic/Mythic
[H] Unbound - Friday & Saturday 8pm-10:30pm EST Heroic
[H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic
[H] Occasional Excellence - Friday 8pm-12am EST & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Mythic/Cutting Edge
[A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic
[H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic
[H] Delirious Underlings - Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Heroic
[H] Legend - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic/Cutting Edge
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic/Cutting Edge
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic/Mythic