9/9H 1/9M 2/2H[COS] Assassination Rogue for Raiding!

Hello all!
I am currently a 408 assassination rogue [9/9H, 1/9M, 2/2HCOS] playing alliance on Dalaran, looking for an active guild mainly for raiding & Mythic+

A bit about myself:
I’m 27 from Toronto Canada - been back on WoW for 3 months after retiring for some years; I want to connect with an active group of people who enjoy end game content and progressing.

I’m looking for a guild who raids regularly [2+ times per week] along with Mythic+ runs.
I’m easy to get along with, good sense of humour and just want to play with a bunch of other friendly and active people who want to get better. I’m looking to continue Mythic raiding progression.

Availability:
I usually am online from 7PM-10PM EST Mon-Thurs & can be available anytime after 5P on Friday until 11P Sundays.

If anyone thinks I would be a good fit to the guild, please drop a line!
I’m very active and looking for a good fit :slight_smile:

Chaosbeards - Alliance - Dalaran: is now recruiting for a mythic roster. We’re currently clearing heroic CoS, BoD, and Mythic Champs in a single night.

About Chaosbeards:

We’re a group of friends that wanted a place to test our abilities, have transmog themed raid nights, and have a good time. We’re also open to casuals who want a solid community of active players always looking some one for mythic+, raids, transmog runs and more. (Beards are not required join)

Raid Schedule:

8pm - 11pm EST Tuesday
8pm - 11pm EST Thursday

Raid Expectations:

We take a serious but healthy approach to raiding with the expectation of doing more in less time. This means doing research, coming prepared to fights, self accountability, and a willingness to learn and improve. We are all AOTC raiders, some with mythic experience and are looking for a few more raiders to bolster our roster with the goal of mythic progression. We also have regular mythic+ keystone groups.

Expectations for Recruitment:

We expect consistent performance representative of your gear level and a level-headed professional attitude, but we don’t necessarily demand top-tier mythic raiding output. Applicants will go through an interview followed by 2-3 weeks of raiding as trial status.

You can contact me via bnet, Devisaur#1300.

Thanks, I’ll be getting in touch. BUMP!

Hello we would have an immediate spot for you on our team, if you wish to talk further. Add me on bnet Charlie#13641

Hey Zedstar!

Moted is a newly formed guild on Area52. We are a group of friends that reformed after our previous guild disbanded. We achieved AotC CoS week 1, BoD week 5, Uldir week 3, now we’re retooling with some new faces and getting them their AotC too. We are currently looking for more melee to fill out our ranks. GM’s are extremely active and willing and happy to help everyone get their M+10s in each week. We are a relaxed group and all friends. We are located horde side so if transferring and faction changing isn’t an issue, we would love to have you!
Take a look at us and let’s chat!
Discord: Aidy#7495 (preferred) Bnet: Aidy#11206

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 3/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hi! We are on on Llane-Arygos and currently looking for a rogue to bolster our ranks. Our raid times are Fri/Sat @10p-1a EST and we are currently 4/9M BoD and 2/2 H CoS. We have a laid back raiding environment but we do have progression in mind. Please add us: vcronwen#1282 and mabelle#1433 if interested to chat. Thanks! :slight_smile: