9.0 and Twinks

So I’ve been thinking about 9.0 and what that will mean for leveling alts and playing twinks. Personally I think this level squish will be HUGE for twinks. I think we will see a huge jump in the level 19 bracket and an even bigger population jump in the level 49 bracket.

Think about all the hearing options you’ll have for a Twink level 49 (that is if you’re allowed to jump between xpack to xpack) even if you’re “locked” into certain gear from a specific xpack though it brings in a whole new set of gearing options.

Or what might even be better is hitting level 50 and then being in the 50–59 bracket and just wearing vanilla—-BfA gear and fighting in the 50–59 bracket. Then you can have raid gear from the old xpacks also. Think about being level 50 and farming end game trinkets/gear from Argus dailies. Every Twink is going to be rolling for that sweet Arcanocrystal! Lol

Personally I’m really excited and eager to see what this will do for the twinks! Tell me what you think or what class+xpack+gear set up you’d like to have!

1 Like

former 120 's will be your strongest op section you have access to all the power you want …
So you should gear up like crazy right now since you wont be able to get certain items and you can find out what is op

1 Like

The gearing should be really cool, but I hope Blizz doesn’t overly nerf some items.

However, the gameplay for twinks may be odd. Since differents levels will be spread out so far, finding other players somewhat around your level in the world will be tougher.

I would like to see Korraks Revenge become a regular BG. With it Scaling everyone down in levels and making old legendaries/gem gear helpful, it allows me to run old content and find different gearing options (which is why I’ve twinked in the past)

1 Like