AOTC H/D Priest LF raid slot

My aim is AOTC and 2500 M+ rating each tier. I’m open to mythic prog but I haven’t really pushed CE since Mists of Pandaria.

Please review my logs and gear before chatting me up. I just came back after a 10 year break so i’m a lot rusty.

Bnet Hardtack #1804

Hey, reach out if interested. Here is our guild post. Thanks.

W/Th 8:30-10:30PM PST 9/9N 8/9H - Proudmoore - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Bumps etc.

Not sure what your raiding preferences are, buy we a re a mythic progression guild that raids T/W from 545-845 PST. If interested hit me up in game at Bigwhoop#1156

Guild: Eternity (Previously Hells Heroes)

Current Raid Schedule: (PST)
Tuesday: 7pm-10:00pm
Thursday: 7pm-10:00pm

*Wednesday’s are Mythic+ night. Part time Heroic raids on Sundays when we are full mythic progression on Tues/Thurs.

Current Raid Progression:
wowprogress. com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternity

Current Recruitment Needs:
Eternity is seeking ALL skilled players of all classes and roles currently. If you are a skilled player, can make our schedule, and want to raid with an amazing group of men and women. We are the guild for you!

*Note: We will help you gear and provide experience if you are an exceptional player.
If accepted you will have an immediate trial raid spot, after a 2 week trial you will have a permanent, core spot on our Mythic roster, this will not be a bench warmer position.

If you are interested and would like to apply, add one/multiple of our officers for more info:
Btag: Blood#1681 || Discord: Tys#1786 - || in game player name: Bloodtriton
Btag: Skullripper#1390 || Discord: Vladok#3960 || in game player name: Vladok

A Bit About Eternity:
Eternity was founded in 2009 and is “semi-hardcore” raiding guild of players 18+ in age. We strive to achieve progression, while all enjoying our favorite hobby. This is a tight group of friends with a common goal; to kill bosses, get gear, and have fun. Eternity has been competitively raiding since WotLK and has full cleared raids ever since. This guild is not a random guild that disappears after a few months.

We are all here to have fun. We joke around a lot and are a mature group of players. Eternity has a fantastic atmosphere with great men and women in our team. We have a very active guild, tons of players online all the time to run and hang out with. That being said, if you are immature, a jerk, like to cause problems or viciously troll people, this is not the place for you! If you’re a fun, mature, skilled, consistent and committed player, you are perfect for Eternity!

bumps and bumps

And some more bumps.