8/9H ATSC, 7/8M VOIT Retribution Pally and Lock LF Guild

This is Stormsbolts-Area 52. I play Retribution Paladin.

My wife, Doraemo-Area 52, plays all spec of Warlock.

Our progression: 8/9H ATSC, 7/8M VOIT.

We are always prepared and on time for raid. We prefer raid on weekdays after 9pm EST.

Doraemo’s Bnet: Baobi#1197, Discord: Doraemo#7776

Hey im Demoncel and i am an officer in the guild Absurd - Stormscale, we are looking to fill out or roster, and willing to pay for a server transfer for the right candidates who can help us take the next step, if you are interested, feel free to contact me on battle.net at Narcel#1956, or on discord at Narcelios#8071

Look forward to hearing from you!

Hey man, def interested in adding another lock and having a strong ret is also in play too.
Tobyjrqt#9830

[A] Lightnings Hand - Nesingwary

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 830pm to 11pm EST and have been raiding consistently for 10+years and would like more people to join our great friendly group of players to enjoy a fun, laid back approach to this game while making progress.

We also have several groups doing Mythic + content.

AOTC and KSM consistently!!

If intrerested in talking more hit me up in game or Kula, Healium or Utopea (Bnet Luminnarus#1437 or Ailissa#1577) to discuss it some more. You can also reach me on Discord at Ailissa/xxsamaraxx1984#6795

Now would be a great time to join to get started with us with 10.1 content, new players are encouraged to join our guild we have plenty of players that offer help!