<Tired> 3/8M-9/9M 2-Day Wed/Thur LFM

US-Stormrage

“Mythic progression without a Mythic schedule”.

We are looking for a few more players to strengthen our roster. Our focus is completing as much end-game content possible with a manageable 6/hr a week schedule.

Schedule : Wednesday & Thursday from 8PM-11PM EST

We are players that have spent a majority of our lives on this game. However, with getting older and having more responsibilities in our personal lives, we cannot spend as much time raiding as in the past. We’re looking for players who genuinely have fun playing the game, remaining moderately competitive, and will have the Guilds best interest above all. If you are looking for a friendly, enthusiastic, mature environment to complete end-game content in a timely fashion then this is the place for you. We do not require alts. With this, we expect our raiders to be experts on their mains. This includes all specs and talent optimizations on a per fight basis.

Mythic Jaina Kill!: https://vimeo.com/339653809

Progress :
EP: 3/8M
Dazar’alor: 9/9M
Uldir: 7/8M

What we can offer you:

• Stable and very experienced leadership along with a positive raiding environment, free of drama and cliques.
  • Mythic raids and Mythic plus dungeons.
  • Punctuality, We pride ourselves on always being on time and never wasting yours.
  • All raiders and officers are open to constructive criticism.
  • An environment of not always having countless hours to play, but with the time we manage to have, compete with those who do.
  • Repairs, cauldrons, vantus runes, gems, enchants and feasts.
  • Additional games, many of us also play Hearthstone, Diablo, Counterstrike, League of Legends, Fortnite, Pubg, Heroes of the Storm, etc.

What this guild is looking for:

• We’re looking for somebody that has a friendly helping attitude.
  • Someone that strives to be the best that they can be, is diligent about reviewing logs during and after raids to see where they can improve.
  • Someone who’s very passionate about raiding and who rarely misses or is late to raids.
  • Someone whose main interest is the well being of their guild above their own.

You can rest assured we do not waste your time with not being able to fill a roster, or not having the strategy for the fight. Because of our limited hours raid time is taken seriously with the mindset of “Completing as much mythic content possible with a manageable 6 hour a week schedule”.

If you are interested in joining us, fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/T2MAJKLxR1BgRHwj7

Who wants to join

Looking for more

Bump to top

LF 3 more players

Looking for more

Recruiting more

Looking for more

Recruiting more

Bump to top

Recruiting more

If by chance looking at a DH and Monk hit me up on discord MattScoot#7050

Recruiting more

Recruiting more

Prot warrior tank and Mistweaver Monk looking for a mythic group. WE are progressive in our learning and playing at a better level than we did the week before. We are a father son duo so we come as a package, looking for end game content with a competitive group and positive environment. Look me up if your interested.

Lew#1541

bump to the top

Lf rogue ret or dh

LF Rogue ret and heals

looking for more

Hey there,

I come from a similar guild (9/9H 2/9M) that also raids two days a week, but there are multiple issues that have caused me to start to look for a new home. I’m a ret/holy paladin and would love to get some more info. Feel free to hit me up. Amereth#1324. Thanks!