[A] 213 MM hunter - LF casual wed/thurs rading guild

Hi! I’m looking for a casual raiding guild to do normal CN and progress through Heroic with on Wednesdays/ Thursdays anytime between 5PM-12PM EST. Any server is fine with me but I want to stay alliance.

I am currently ilvl 213. I’m 10/10 normal and 5/10 heroic.
I also like to do mythic+. My io is around 910 right now.

Please contact me here or on battle net (Rottingtree#2537) or on discord (Candlemass#0856)

Good morning,

If you are open to a transfer I think you would fit right in. We are a smaller guild that moved to Whisperwind hoping to find new guildmates. Before we lost a couple of guild members were doing heroic 3/10. Since they left we have been doing normal and finishing in about 2 hours. We raid on Wednesday and Thursday nights from 8 PM Eastern to 1030 Eastern. We also do Mythic + runs on other days. We are here to have fun but also progress. If you want to check us out on Wednesday on our next raid before you choose anyone else you can reach me on discord at Rudy_CrazyLegs#3739

Hi Zilltoid,
Our guild might be a good fit for you. We have a pretty chill Alliance guild who recently started into Heroic and want to progress, plus we have been hoping for a hunter! We are a bit behind you at 3/10H. Our raid times are W/F 7:30-9:30EST, idk if Fridays are an option but I figured I would offer just in case. We have about group of people doing Mythic +10’s in our guild and a bunch more at around +6-8. We are all 20-40 yo’s who don’t rage but we are also a silly bunch who enjoy joking around in guild chat. If you want to try us out you can hop in to any of our raid times and see if we all get along, no strings attached.
Bnet: Vanahae#1159

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aus-wf-730est-lf-dps-for-heroic-raid-team/893591

Hey! Would love to talk to you about joining our guild. We are in need of a MM Hunter!

We raid wed/thurs/sat(optional) 9-12 EST
Horde - Bleeding Hollow
Very strong core of players - lots of experience and talent. Multiple Ksm’s, many keys away. As well as 2k+ rating pushing.

Add me on discord to talk more. Br33ze420#9584

Hey there, hoping we’re a fit for you!

< Unions Only >
Zul’Jin - Horde
Time: Wednesday 7-10 EST
Current progression: 10/10N, 6/10H

We’re looking for a hunter! We’re 6/10H Castle Nathria and run Mythic+. Raid is Wednesday 7-10 EST (one day). M+ throughout the week. Very active and laid back group. We like to down bosses and have fun doing it. Our goal is to eventually progress through Heroic but we won’t be bashing our heads into it. We will never step foot into Mythic Raid.

Add my btag: ishkurr#1649 if you’d like to chat some more