<Massacre> 11/12M LF Healer, Mage, Boomy, Spriest

Guild Name: Massacre
Guild was founded back in 2007 and has since been a raiding force on our server. After 12 years of pushing Cutting Edge content, Massacre decided to take a step back to a more casual, laid-back atmosphere. In BoD and Crucible we worked through heroic and only cleared mythic bosses if and when we have the roster base and overall desire of the group. As the last tier has shown, our raiders want to push mythic content at a relaxed pace. With a late start to the mythic scene and a fluctuating roster, we cleared 3/9M with progress on Opulence. After taking our break and rebuilding our roster, we are now looking forward to even more progression in Ny’alotha.

Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST Tuesday and Wednesday; optional raid 8:30pm EST Thursday
Loot System: RCLootCouncil to help manage pieces people WANT to trade
Warcraftlogs: .www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/turalyon/massacre
Atmosphere: Adult (rated R)
Application: .docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform

Recent Progression:
11/12M NtWC with p2 pulls to 65%
4/8M EP
2/2H CoS
3/9M BoD
5/8 M Uldir
11/11M AbT

About Us:
We are a mature raiding guild.
Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members.
Our raid leader(s) research heavily to help prepare for upcoming encounters to ensure our valuable raid time is well spent.
Our guild atmosphere is laid-back and fun-loving. Raiding is not supposed to be a second job!
In our spare time, we enjoy alts, m+, other games, and listening to music in discord.
If you want to be a part of a fun group of people that also gets stuff done – Massacre could be the place for you!

What we are accepting:
Please note preferred 470ilvl, neck level 75+ with rank 3 essences, cloak at current weekly cap with corruptions. We are currently extending our lockout so the toon must be progression-ready. To maintain the integrity of the lockout, we will not be performing cross-server mythic trials while maintaining our current lockout and trials must be ready for server transfer.

HEALS (looking for 1)
Holy Paladin preferred but mythic N’zoth experience is even better!

RANGED (looking for 1)
–Fire Mage
–Boomkin
–Shadow Priest
–Destro Warlock

Primary recruitment needs are bolded. As always, exceptional applications for any class/role will be considered.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag:
Byleana - GM - Byleana#1633 or @Byleana#0726
Karalea - Ranged Lead/Raid Lead - Kara#1715 or @Karalea#8566
Myricalus - Melee Lead - Myricalus#1115
Zantxd - Heal Lead - Zantman#1984 or @Zant#6670
Wrane - Recruitment - Wrane#11253 or @Wrane#6865

3 Likes

Let’s get that roster rolling to push mythic again next tier!

1 Like

Let’s just start with finishing off normal, shall we? Having a great time taking it slow through this tier, who wants to come join us??

Very ambitious Kara.

Always stay steps ahead.

Next step: kill monkey.

Step 1: Kill Monkey
Step 2: Kill monk and mage
Step 3: Become Alliance and raid Dazar’alaor
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

I mean I’m still just trying to get my Jaina quest done too…

That sounds like you’re a bad.

No love for Rets, huh? Not that I blame you.

Idk, Rets are pretty useful.

I know right? Just so long as you don’t need them to run around, at any rate.

That’s what warriors are for.

All exceptional players welcome! If you don’t see your class listed hit us up anyway and we’ll see what we can do :slight_smile:

At least with heroic we’re not as constrained by our comp needs. So talk to us if you’re interested.

Still looking for some fun people to join our raid!

Having fun so far this week.

Not a bad week, need more consistent players to help us push!

Indeed. With a good group we can get AoTC I think.

Think? Definitely!